剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
whatever that means.
管那是什么意思
He said that he wasn't my father,
他说他不是我父亲
that you got pregnant in high school and got married.
说你高中时被搞大肚子然后结婚了
It's because he doesn't know.
那是因为他根本不知道
I never told him. I never told anyone.
我从没跟他说过 我没跟任何人说起过
Why did you have me, Norma?
你为什么生下我 诺玛
Why?
为什么
Yeah. That's what I thought.
果然不出我所料
You sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
Yes, I'm fine.
没事 放心
I just changed my mind about wanting to do that.
我就是改主意了 不想那么做了
That's all. Okay.
仅此而已 好吧
What does that mean? Leave me alone, Norma.
你刚才什么意思 不要烦我 诺玛
Stop it. Move!
住手 走开
What does that mean?
到底是什么意思
You used me to get out of your house.
你为了离开家利用了我
You got knocked up by your brother,
你被自己的哥哥搞怀孕了
and rather than having an abortion,
可你不去做流产
you used me to get your boyfriend to marry you.
却利用我让你男朋友娶你
You made him--you made him think that I was his.
你让他以为我是他的孩子
You brought me into this world, using me--
你把我带到这个世界上就是为了利用我
Knowing what I was, not caring,
你明知道我是谁的孩子 却毫不在意
just thinking about yourself.
就只想着你自己
Dylan, it wasn't like that.
迪伦 不是那样的
You have to believe me.
你得相信我
I was so scared. You have no idea.
我当时真的吓坏了 真的
I had no one to protect me.
身边又没人保护我
I was a little girl. I was a kid.
我当时就是个小姑娘 还是个孩子
My father scared the crap out of me.
我父亲当时整天把我吓得半死
My mother was sedated all the time.
我母亲又一直昏昏沉沉
My brother would not leave me alone.
我哥哥总骚扰我
I had to get away.
我必须离开
I had no voice to tell him not to do it.
我没办法让他住手
I had no power to stop him.
我无力阻止他
I wanted to stop him. God knows I wanted to stop him.
我也想阻止他 我真的很想阻止他
I wanted to tell him to leave me alone.
我也想让他不要碰我
I wanted to tell him.
我想告诉他的
I wanted to tell him to leave me alone.
我真的很想让他不要碰我
None of this is your fault.
这些都不是你的错
It's not your fault, but it's not my fault either.
不怪你 但也不能怪我
I was a child. I was way younger than your brother is now.
我当时还是个孩子 比你弟弟现在还小很多
Move away from the door.
别挡着门
No. No.
不 不行
Move away from the damn door!
你给我闪开
What do you want?
有什么事吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
About what? Who are you?
谈什么 你是谁
I'm Norman Bates.
我是诺曼·贝茨
Jeez, look, I got nothing to say to any of you.
天啊 我跟你们没什么好说的
Just leave me alone.
别来烦我
Listen, you need to leave now,
你马上给我走
or you're not gonna like what happens.
否则后果自负
No, I said we're gonna talk!
不 我说了我们得谈谈
I've been silenced long enough!
我已经憋得够久了
Look, I don't know what you're talking about, man.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I came here to tell you
我是来告诉你
that I remember what you did to me
我记得你对我做的事
and to face you and tell you I'm not scared of you anymore.
我是来面对你 告诉你我不再怕你了
And all those nights you came in my room,
那些年里 你晚上来我房♥间
I was too young to know the difference.
我当时还太小 根本不知道怎么回事
I was too young.
我当时还太小了
I just needed someone to care about me,
我只是需要有人关心我
and all you did was use me, you son of a bitch.
可是你却只是利用我 你个混♥蛋♥
I never did anything to you, all right?
我从没对你做过什么 好吗
Don't lie again.
别再撒谎了
You're crazy, all right?
你疯了 你知道吗
Stay the hell away from me.
你离我远点
You raped me...
你强♥奸♥了我
Over and over.
一次又一次地强♥奸♥我
I was your little sister. I loved you.
我是你妹妹 我爱你的
You should have protected me because I had no one to protect me.
你该保护我的 因为我身边根本没人保护我
It's all right. Just calm down, all right?
没事的 先冷静一下
What--what exactly happened? When did it start?
到底发生了什么事 什么时候开始的
Roger that. Sheriff, sheriff!
收到 警长 警长
Hold on a second. Yeah?
稍等 什么事
Y-you got to get out to your house right away.
你得马上去你家那边看看
What is it? Justjust go.
怎么了 快去吧
I'll take care of this. Okay, okay.
这里我来处理 好
I'm Cody Brennen. Someone called.
我是考迪·布伦南 有人打电♥话♥找我来的
He's been sitting like that for the last half hour--
他都那样坐了半个小时了
No I.D., no phone.
他身上没身份证 也没手♥机♥
Good thing he had your number on his arm.
还好胳膊上写了你的联♥系♥方式
You call the cops?
你报♥警♥了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Norman.
诺曼
It's me, Cody.
是我 考迪
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
I need you to get up.
我需要你起来
You got to come with me.
你得跟我走
That's it-- one foot in front of the other.
就这样 一步一步来
We're going to the car.
我们一起去车那边
What happened to you, Norman?
你怎么了 诺曼
Everything will be okay.
不会有事的
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表