剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
but it's workable.
但正常游还是可以的
Okay, cool.
好吧
Kind of looks like some other people got here first.
似乎有别人先来了呢
Well, it is a pretty rad spot.
这是个非常抢手的地方
Maybe we should leave.
我们还是走吧
Ha, it's Norman. Hey, Norman Bates!
是诺曼 诺曼·贝茨
Oh, damn. It's Emma.
该死 是艾玛
Hey, Emma. Gunner.
艾玛 加纳
Looks like we all had the same idea.
看来我们想到一块儿了
We can find another spot.
我们可以再找个地方
That's stupid.
别傻了
We can all hang out here.
我们可以一起玩
I saw you at the beach party. You sell pot, right?
我在海滩派对上见过你 你卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 是不是
Maybe. Cool.
可能吧 真酷
How cold do you think the water is today?
你觉得今天水有多凉
Want to find out?
想知道吗
Hey, Sheriff Romero, I wanted to ask you something.
你好 罗梅洛警长 我想问你点事
Yeah.
好的
Can I call you by your name?
我可以叫你名字吗
It's a little stupid at this point.
到现在还这么叫好蠢
"Hey, Sheriff Romero."
"你好 罗梅洛警长"
I've never seen you in a suit.
我从没见过你穿西装
Yeah, I'm on my way to testify in the Kyle Miller hearing,
我要去凯尔·米勒的听证会作证
so...that's what you wanted to ask me?
所以...你就想问我这个吗
Yeah, you can call me Alex.
你可以叫我亚历克斯
No, actually, I'm gonna talk to Mayor Woodriff
不 实际上 我要和伍迪夫镇长
about giving me Lee Berman's seat.
谈接替李·伯曼席位的事
I was wondering if you had some tips on issues to cover.
关于要谈的问题你有没有什么建议给我
You're not gonna get that seat.
你不会得到那个席位的
What is it with you about me--
我怎么惹你...
Just, I know what you're up against, how things work.
我只是了解情况 知道事情如何运作
It's very political, in the worst sense.
这里面都是政♥治♥斗争
Well, my friend Christine Heldens got me a meeting.
我朋友克里斯汀·黑尔登为我争取了一次会面
I don't think that could've happened
如果根本不可能的话
if there was no chance.
他也不会见我了
well, good luck. I hope it goes well, I do.
那祝你好运 希望你一切顺利 真的
Uh, listen.
听着
It's a little awkward,
这有点尴尬
but I think you should be made aware of it.
但我觉得你应该知道
What?
什么
Well, sometimes at night,
晚上有些时候
and you have your light on in the bedroom,
你卧室的灯开着
you can see right through those curtains.
可以透过窗帘看到里面
You can?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
All right.
好了
Not even cold!
一点都不凉
You're a total liar.
你就是个骗子
All right, who's next?
好了 下一个谁来
Norman?
诺曼
I don't know.
我不知道
Gunner looks kind of blue.
加纳好像皮肤都冻青了
That's 'cause it's cold.
那是因为的确很冷
That's not a reason to not go and do it.
但不是不下水的理由
Come on. I'm gonna do it.
来吧 我也要跳的
Yeah. Yeah, you just--
是啊 只要...
You just run and jump, huh?
只要跑过去 跳起来就行了
Yeah, and don't forget to let go.
是啊 别忘了放开绳子
It's not brain surgery.
这没什么难的
It looks kind of exciting.
看起来挺刺♥激♥的
Mother!
天啊
Right to the bone.
透心凉啊
You're not cold?
你不冷吗
You kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Gonna have a frickin' heart attack.
心脏病都要冻发作了
Ah, I wish I could do it.
真希望我也能玩
Can't you just take that stuff out for a second?
你不能把那东西摘下来一会儿吗
Yeah, well, I do sometimes.
能 我有时候会摘下来
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这样不太好
God, Norman, stop worrying about everything.
天啊 诺曼 别操那么多心
She can totally do this.
她完全可以的
I want to try.
我想试试
You sure? It's really cold.
你确定吗 真的很冷
Yeah, I'm completely sure.
是啊 我很确定
Guys, stop treating her like she's made of glass.
伙计们 别再把她当成瓷娃娃了
Emma!
艾玛
It will be fine. Okay.
没事的 好了
Here I go!
我来了
Emma?
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Get her tank.
把她的氧气罐拿过来
Emma!
艾玛
It's okay.
没事的
Get her tank and some blankets!
把她的氧气罐和毯子拿过来
Come on!
快
Now, breathe, okay? In and out.
好了 呼吸 吸气 呼气
All right, nice and easy. Don't think about anything else.
放松点 什么事都别想
What the hell do you think you were doing telling her to do that?
你怎么能鼓动她那么做呢
I didn't know.
我不知道会这样
She could've died, and it would've been your fault!
如果她死了 那就都怪你
Everyone isn't just some toy for you to play with!
不是所有人都是供你玩的玩具
Listen, man, she didn't know.
伙计 她也不知道
Shut up and stay out of this!
闭嘴 你别管
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
It's okay. I'm here.
没事了 我在这儿
You ready to learn
准备好学习
everything you never wanted to know about local politics?
你根本不想了解的地方政♥治♥的一切了吗
Thank god, I actually got an appointment with the mayor tomorrow.
谢天谢地 我明天就要去见镇长
I'm panicking. Come on in.
我超紧张 进来吧
So nice of you to come and help me with this.
你能来帮我真是太好了
Christine said that you used to be a lawyer?
克里斯汀说你之前当过律师
Yeah, for a while. Corporate law.
是的 有一阵子 专攻企业法
Why'd you stop?
为什么又不当了呢
Uh, well...
因为
okay, there's this old John Ford movie
有部约翰·福特的电影
called the Man Who Shot Liberty Valance,
叫做《双虎屠龙》
and it's about this young, idealistic lawyer
是关于一个理想主义的年轻律师
who goes to this wild west town to civilize it.
去了一座西部小镇 想开化它
Yeah, I know that movie. I love it.
是的 我看过 很喜欢
So do I.
我也是
Anyway, I always identified with that guy for some reason, the lawyer.
总之 我一直觉得跟那个律师很有共鸣
He was brave,
他很勇敢
and he cared about people and justic
关心人类和正义
so I went to law school.
所以我就去读了法律
And then?
后来呢
And then my ex-wife found out
后来我前妻得知
how much public defenders make a year,
公设辩护律师一年赚不了多少
and suddenly, I was at a white-shoe firm
结果一转眼 我就进了一家大公♥司♥
doing mergers and acquisitions.
帮他们兼并收♥购♥
Trust me, you can only do that for so long
相信我 这一行做久了
Okay, should I just dive in?
好吧 我们开始吧
Yeah, sure.
当然
Okay.
好的
My parents look like they should be
我爸妈看起来就像
on the cover of an album from the late '60s.
60年代后期唱片的封面
My dad started growing weed for him and some of his buddies,
我爸爸开始和几个哥们一起种大♥麻♥
and turns out he kind of had a knack for it.
而且他还挺擅长这事
It was awesome weed, and everybody wanted it.
大♥麻♥质量好 大家都想买♥♥
He was kind of a botanical artist.
他在植物学方面很有天赋
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表