剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Um, I signed up to be on the agenda tonight.
我应该也有发言机会的
Uh, excuse me?
你说什么
It's about the new bypass.
是关于开支路的事
I read that it was delayed,
报上说修路的事推迟了
and now I hear that it's being started on Monday?
现在又听说周一就要动工了
I don't support the road. I'm proposing that we stop it.
我不支持修路 我提议停止这个项目
And you are?
你是
I'm Norma Bates. I own the Bates Motel.
诺玛·贝茨 贝茨旅馆就是我开的
And?
请继续
Well, this new bypass is gon cut us off
这条新支路将会阻断
from all the traffic going through town,
通过镇上的车流
and it's gonna destroy our business.
这会严重影响旅馆的生意
Well, approach the council, Mrs.Bates.
请上前来 贝茨太太
So -- so what's your plan for stopping the bypass, Norma Bates?
那么你计划如何阻止修路呢 诺玛·贝茨
My plan?
我的计划吗
Well, um, I wanted to express my views to the council.
我想向市议会反映这个情况
Which you've done.
我们已经知道了
Anything else?
还有别的吗
I just -- I don't see how you can think this is okay.
我不明白你们为什么都同意修路
It's gonna create this whole big, ugly strip of big-box stores
修路会带来一堆碍眼的大商场
and all sorts of traffic out there.
还会让这里喧闹不堪
It's not gonna be the same quaint town.
会破坏小镇古典优雅的氛围
Are you saying that you don't want the economic boost
你是说你不希望看到修路后
that comes from having big new stores out on the highway?
建起的商城所带来的经济增长吗
Oh, wait.
慢着
Not unless it suits your business, right?
除非这对你的生意有利吗
I think you're a little confused,
我想是你搞错了吧
and, frankly, out of line.
而且老实说 也太过分了
All in favor of ending the meeting?
大家都同意散会吗
Aye.
同意
You're a dick!
你就是个混♥蛋♥
Excuse me?
你说什么
Yes, I just called you a dick,
我说你是个混♥蛋♥
because that's what you are!
因为你就是混♥蛋♥到家了
I'm stuck here now because I can't sell my property
我被困在这里 因为那条该死的新支路
because of your stupid bypass!
害得我没法卖♥♥掉旅馆
I'm underwater!
我被骗了
No one told me that before I bought it.
我买♥♥下那里前没人告诉我这个情况
Maybe you should talk about that at a city council meeting.
也许你们该在市议会上讨论一下这个话题
Or maybe you should talk about
或者讨论一下
the fact that your fancy town is run on drug money.
你可爱的小镇是靠毒品交易的钱运作的
Maybe that would be worth talking about as opposed
或许这比疯狂的家庭主妇
to crazy house moms whining about whether or not their kids
抱怨孩子们不该看什么斧头杀手
have read about ax murderers and whores.
和妓♥女♥的故事更值得讨论
Welcome to the world, ladies!
现实就是这样的 女士们
There are ax murderers and whores stuffed under every rug,
现实中到处都有斧头杀手和妓♥女♥
so your kids better read up on it and get educated,
所以你们的孩子就该知道这些 长长见识
because that's what life is!
因为生活就是这样
It's a cesspool you claw and scratch
就像个臭水沟 你想往上爬
and fight to swim out of, but you never get to the top!
想奋力游出去 可是却永远出不去
As voted, the meeting is adjourned.
表决通过 休会
Why'd you want to meet way out here?
为什么跑这么大老远见面
Why all the secrecy?
为什么这么神秘
I heard you talked to Gil.
我听说你去找吉尔了
So what if I did?
那又怎样
That's not smart.
不够聪明
You know what your dad did, what Gil does.
你知道你♥爸♥爸和吉尔是干什么的
You need to stay away from him.
你得离他远点
You need to stay away from the whole operation.
离这整个买♥♥卖♥♥远点
As soon as he tells me who killed my dad.
除非他告诉我是谁杀了我爸爸
He's not gonna do that.
他不会说的
We'll see. I think
走着瞧 我觉得...
I'm pretty sure, actually,
实际上我敢确定
that your dad was sleeping with Blaire Watson.
你♥爸♥爸在跟布莱尔·沃森上♥床♥
That's the "B" that you found in those letters.
那些信里的B就是她
And she also happened to be Gil's girlfriend.
她碰巧还是吉尔的女朋友
And when Gil found out, he wasn't very happy.
吉尔发现以后很生气
Now, I don't know if that's what happened to your father,
我不知道这是不是你♥爸♥爸的死因
but it's more than likely.
不过也差不多了
You need to stop doing what you're doing
你不要再这样了
and stay the hell out of all of this.
远离这些破事
It's not gonna bring your dad back,
这样不会让你♥爸♥爸起死回生
and it could get you hurt, or worse.
反而会伤到你 或者更糟
I like how you're worried about me all of a sudden.
谢谢你突然这么关心我
It's funny. Why is it funny?
挺有意思的 为什么
Because you didn't answer any of my emails.
因为你没有回我的邮件
What?
怎么了
That was about my brother.
那是因为我弟弟
He likes you.
他喜欢你
There's lines you don't cross.
做人要有原则
Whatever.
随你便
I'm just trying to help you, Bradley.
我只是想帮你 布莱德莉
I don't need you to.
我不需要你帮我
Norma!
诺玛
You scared me.
你吓着我了
You shouldn't sneak up on somebody like that.
你不要这么偷偷出来吓人一跳
I didn't know walking down the sidewalk
从人行道上走过来
constitutes sneaking up on somebody.
还算"偷偷"啊
What do you want?
你要干什么
You all right?
你没事吧
I have been better.
不怎么样
What's the matter?
怎么了
I, oh--
我...
I am not even gonna go into it.
我不想再说了
Well, I wanted to tell you
我想跟你说声
that Norman came to see me today.
诺曼今天来找我了
What for?
干什么
He brought me a photo he took of a man
他让我看了一张照片 上边有个男人
out at Blaire Watson's grave.
站在布莱尔·沃森的墓旁
Did you know he's been going out there on a regular basis?
你知道他经常去那儿吗
I know he's been out there.
我知道他去过那里
I thought he's gotten over this.
我以为他已经忘掉这些了
I-I think that...
我觉得...
He's young, he's impressionable.
他还小 比较敏感
Her death hit him very hard.
她的死对他打击很大
He and Miss Watson-- I don't even--
他和沃森老师 我都...
I don't even know her first name.
我都不知道她的名字
Blaire.
布莱尔
She was his advisor. He really cared about her.
她是他的导师 他很在意她
Yeah, that's what he told me. Yeah.
他也是这么跟我说的 是啊
Norman is a very sensitive boy.
诺曼是个很敏感的孩子
Still, you know, four months after she died,
我还是觉得 她都死了四个月了
I-I don't think he should be hanging out at her grave.
他不应该老往墓地跑了
Oh, no, I totally agree with you.
是啊 我完全同意
And he should--he needs to find some other activities.
他应该去做点别的
Trust me, I'm working on it. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
相信我 我正在劝他 好好
It's summer, just, um... Right.
现在是夏天 对
go let him have some fun, you know, let him be a kid.
让他多玩玩 像个孩子那样
You're right, absolutely.
说得很对 完全正确
He should. He will.
就是这样 他会的
Feels like the hose is caught on something.
好像管子被什么东西挂住了
All right, give more slack. More slack!
好吧 松一点 再松一下
This has got to stop. What?
你不能再这么做了 什么
I was just pulled aside by Romero,
罗梅洛找我谈了
who filled me in on your visit.
他告诉我你去找他了
What did I do?
我怎么了
I-I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做什么错事
I saw a suspicious man at her grave
我在她墓前看到一个可疑的人
and went to the police.
就告诉了警♥察♥
Stop it!
够了
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表