剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
That we're not what I thought we were.
我们的关系也不是我想的那样
Yes, we are. Nothing has changed.
不 我们是 什么都没变
Everything has changed.
什么都变了
You changed the rules. What rules?
你改了规则 什么规则
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I don't trust you anymore,
我不再相信你了
and that changes everything.
所以一切都变了
Okay, it's all up for grabs now.
现在全乱套了
You no longer know who I am either,
你也不再了解我了
because we're different.
因为我们不一样
What? Stop it. Stop.
什么 别这样
Stop it, norman.
别这样 诺曼
It was all just a game.
这是一场游戏
The game was that we were devoted to each other,
规则是我们忠于彼此
and no one could ever come between us,
任何人都不能介于我们之间
that we loved each other more
我们爱着彼此
than anyone could ever love another person.
这份爱超越世间所有的爱
But we do love each other. Do we?
但我们的确爱彼此啊 是吗
Do we really, Mother?
真的吗 母亲
I'm going to my room.
我要回自己房♥间了
Don't follow me.
不要跟来
Leave me alone.
让我自己待着
You stay out here alone.
你自己在这里待着吧
Norman!
诺曼
Norman, unlock the door.
诺曼 开门
I have the key, mother.
钥匙在我这里 母亲
Norman.
诺曼
Norman!
诺曼
I won't stay out here!
我不会一直在门外待着的
You want to be alone? Fine, be alone.
你想一个人吗 好 你就自己待着吧
Norma, what are you doing?
诺玛 你怎么来了
You came back.
你回来了
Yeah, I came back.
对 我回来了
I've wanted to do this for a long time.
我早就想这么做了
Then do it.
那就做吧
Dylan Massett is here.
迪伦·马塞特来了
It's okay.
没事
Send him in.
让他进来
You want wine?
要喝红酒吗
You got a beer?
有啤酒吗
Yeah, help yourself.
有 自己去拿吧
So, what's going on?
有什么事吗
Zane's plan is insane.
赞恩简直是胡闹
Nick Ford's not gonna sell his business and move to Hawaii.
尼克·福特才不会卖♥♥掉生意搬去夏威夷
All right, if we don't figure out how to stop this,
如果我们不想办法遏制事态
he's gonna slaughter everybody who's ever worked for us.
他会把所有曾为我们工作过的人都杀光
And you know this how?
你怎么知道
From your vast experience here in White Pine Bay?
根据你在白松湾丰富的经验吗
From common sense.
这是常识
You can't ignore this and just hope that it's gonna go away.
你不能装作没事 希望一切会烟消云散
I'm not ignoring anything. What are you gonna do?
我没有装没事 那你准备怎么办
He's totally out of his mind.
他已经完全疯了
All right, you have to stop him.
你必须阻止他
You're the only one that has the power to do it.
只有你有这个本事
My life's at stake here too.
我的生命也有危险
You can leave now.
你可以走了
You aren't walking away from this.
你没法逃避
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我根本不知道该怎么办
If you need to do something about Zane,
如果你想对赞恩动手的话
you can do it.
就去做吧
Norman.
诺曼
Kyle Miller just got convicted for the murder of Blaire Watson.
凯尔·米勒刚被判定为杀害布莱尔·沃森的凶手
So I gotta know something. Why are you lying to me?
我必须问你 为什么对我撒谎
I didn't I didn't lie to you. You did.
我没对你撒谎啊 你撒谎了
I know you had sex with Blaire Watson
我知道布莱尔·沃森被杀当晚
the night she was murdered.
你跟她发生性关系了
But I didn't. I don't know why Stop, stop.
但我没有啊 我不知道为什么 别说了
I have evidence.
我有证据
I have physical proof.
我有物证
We ran tests on you after the incident with Cody's dad.
考迪爸爸出意外后 我们对你做了检测
Your DNA matches one of the semen samples
你的DNA跟那晚布莱尔·沃森身上
in Blaire Watson from that night.
发现的精样吻合
No, that's impossible, because I--
不可能 我...
Maybe you don't want your mother to know,
可能你不想让你母亲知道
and I understand that,
我可以理解
but I have to know what happened that night, Norman.
但你得告诉我那晚到底发生了什么 诺曼
I have to know why you're lying.
我得知道你为什么要说谎
I have to know I didn't just convict an innocent man,
我得知道自己没有冤枉无辜的人
and if you don't cooperate with me,
如果你不合作的话
I am gonna have to go to your mother, and tell her everything,
我就会去找你母亲 告诉她一切
because I need to know the truth, Norman. Norman!
因为我需要知道真♥相♥ 诺曼 诺曼
Mother?
母亲
Mother?
母亲
Mother?
母亲
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表