剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂
We have Norman.
诺曼在我们手里
Are you there, Norma?
你在听吗 诺玛
I'm here.
我在
He's safe, for now.
他暂时没事
What do you mean, he's safe?
你什么意思 他没事
Why is Norman with you?
为什么诺曼和你在一起
Well, he's not technically with me.
他并不在我身边
But he is somewhere.
但他在某个地方
And if you want him to be there,
你要想让他回去
you need to do what I ask you.
就得照我说的做
Okay.
好吧
You need to convince Dylan to do what I want him to do.
你得说服迪伦照我的意思办事
I'm tired of being dicked around here.
我受够了被人愚弄
If he accomplishes what I want by this time tomorrow,
如果他在明天这个时间前完成了我交待的事
great.
皆大欢喜
You get Norman back.
诺曼会平安回去
If you tell your friend Sheriff Romero
如果你告诉了你朋友罗梅洛警长
or anyone else,
或其他任何人
I'll know.
我会知道的
And Norman will be dead.
诺曼就别想活了
Please don't hurt him. Please don't hurt him.
别伤害他 求你别伤害他
Make it happen.
说服他
Oh, God.
天呐
Dylan, I think your mom's outside.
迪伦 你妈在外面
Seems upset.
看起来很焦躁
Open the door!
开门
If I don't get in there in the next minute,
如果再不让我进去
you're not gonna like what happens!
后果自负
Dylan, you have to do something.
迪伦 你得想个办法
Nick Ford has Norman.
尼克·福特抓走了诺曼
He says he's gonna kill him if you don't do
他说如果你不在24小时内
what he asks you to do in the next 24 hours,
照他说的做他就杀了诺曼
and that was, Like, a half-hour ago.
已经过了一个半小时了
Okay. Just keep your voice down.
好了 你小点声
He kidnapped him, he kidnapped him,
他绑♥架♥了他 他绑♥架♥了他
and he won't tell me where he is.
他不告诉我他在哪
You have to do whatever it is he wants you to do.
无论他叫你做什么 你都得照办
What is it? What does he want you to do?
什么事 他叫你做什么
It's not that easy, Norma. I don't care.
没那么容易 诺玛 我不管
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
You got into business with these creepy people.
你和这些可怕的人做生意
This isn't my fault. Yes, it is.
这不是我的错 就是你的错
You're the one who got involved with Nick Ford, okay?
是你跟尼克·福特扯上关系的 好吗
I had nothing to do with Nick Ford.
我跟尼克·福特没一点关系
I... what do you have to do? I'll help you.
我...他让你做什么 我来帮你
You can't help me. Why? What is it?
你帮不了我 为什么 什么事
He wants me to kill my boss.
他想让我杀了我老板
Well, then you have to do it.
那你就得照办
This has to end,
这事得有个了结
and you have to do it.
你必须这么做
Just go kill somebody?
就这么跑去杀个人
There's no other choice.
没别的办法
What, do you want Norman to die?
不然呢 你想让诺曼死吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Okay.
好
What's going on?
怎么了
What are you all cranked up about?
你生什么气呢
Where's Zane?
赞恩在哪
Where is he hiding?
他躲在哪里
Why?
问这干嘛
You know why.
你知道干嘛
It's time to get this done.
该解决这事了
Okay.
好吧
"Do what you need to do."
做你必须做的事
Isn't that what you told me?
这不是你说的吗
Isn't that what you want, is for me to go up there and kill him?
你不就是想要我杀了他吗
Make up your mind.
做决定吧
Hi, Sheriff. Hey, Emma.
你好 警长 你好 艾玛
Is, uh, is Norma around?
诺玛在吗
I think she's up at the house.
她应该在家里
Oh, okay.
好的
You seen, uh, Norman?
你见到诺曼了吗
Is something going on?
出什么事了吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, Norma came in looking for him earlier.
之前诺玛也找他来着
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
No, no, no, nothing's wrong, no.
没有 没事
You know, I'm a person.
我也是人
With feelings and a brain. I'm getting really sick of this.
我也有感情有脑子 我受够这样了
Why is everyone just completely ignoring me?
为什么所有人都无视我
Maybe you should take a break, get some fresh air.
你应该休息一下 呼吸点新鲜空气
Maybe I should.
也许是吧
Norma.
诺玛
Oh, hey, Alex. What's up?
亚历克斯 什么事
It's just, I was wondering how Norman's doing.
没什么 诺曼好吗
Uh, he's very sick, actually.
事实上 他病了
He's got a bad cold, fever, you know.
感冒发烧 挺严重的
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
But I'd like to talk to him.
但我想见见他
To Norman? Yeah. It's important.
见诺曼 对 很重要
Well, that's impossible right now.
现在不行
He's very contagious. I don't mind.
他的病传染的 没事
Well, what's so important that you need to speak to him?
你有什么重要的事要和他谈啊
Did he mention anything to you about the talk he and I had?
他跟你提过和我的谈话吗
No. Did he?
没有 到底有没有
No.
没有
All right, look, there's no gentle way to put this.
好吧 我只能直说了
During Blaire Watson's autopsy,
布莱尔·沃森的尸检报告表明
two semen samples were found inside her.
她身体里有两份精♥液♥样本
One was Kyle Miller's.
一份属于凯尔·米勒
The man they've convicted of killing her.
也就是定罪的凶手
That's right.
没错
The other one belonged to Norman.
另一份属于诺曼
What do you mean? It's impossible.
什么意思 这不可能
It's impossible. No.
不可能 不
No, it's not only possible; it's factual.
这不仅可能 而且是事实
Norma, we ran his DNA
诺玛 我们对比了他的DNA样本
after the Jimmy Brennen incident.
在吉米·布伦南发生意外后
What does this mean?
这说明什么
It means Norman had sex with Blaire Watson
这说明诺曼和布莱尔·沃森发生了性关系
very close to when she was murdered,
而且就在她被杀之前
and that's why I need to talk to him.
所以我需要和他谈谈
Norma, I need to know what happened.
诺玛 我要知道发生了什么事
I want him to take a polygraph test.
我需要他接受测谎测试
But why? I think that's obvious.
为什么呢 理由还不明显吗
Well, polygraphs aren't even admissible in court.
法庭不承认测谎结果的
Well, regardless, virtually every law enforcement
虽然如此 但几乎所有执法部门
and national security agency in the country uses them.
和国♥家♥安♥全♥机构都进行测谎
I-I'm not asking.
我不是在征求你的意见
Okay. He's sleeping right now.
他还在睡觉
I don't want to wake him. He's very sick.
我不想叫醒他 他病得很重
He's not going anywhere.
他又不会跑
It can wait a bit. Please?
这事不能等等吗 求你
Please, let me just talk to him first, please, Alex?
求你 让我先和他谈行吗 亚历克斯
He's not going anywhere, right?
不能让他离开 好吗
No. No, I promise. I promise.
好的 绝不 我保证
All right. Okay. I'll be back.
好吧 我会再来
Okay. Bye-bye.
行 再见
Hello there, it's Norman, and I will call you back.
你好 我是诺曼 我稍后给你回电
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表