剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Bates Motel...
《惊魂序曲》前情回顾
Miss Watson is dead.
沃森老师死了
Apparently, someone killed her.
说是被人杀害了
Norman came to see me today.
诺曼今天来找我了
He brought me a photo he took of a man
他让我看了一张照片 上边有个男人
out at Blaire Watson's grave.
站在布莱尔·沃森的墓旁
You need to tell me what happened that night.
你得告诉我那晚到底发生了什么
She took me to her house.
她带我回她家
It was weird.
很奇怪
I felt like something was happening,
我觉得好像有事要发生
like she was attracted to me or something.
好像她喜欢我还是什么的
You know, I just remember feeling almost like I was gonna faint,
我只记得当时感觉很晕眩
and then the next thing I know, I was running home.
再就是往家跑了
Your dad was sleeping with Blaire Watson,
你♥爸♥爸在跟布莱尔·沃森上♥床♥
And she also happened to be Gil's girlfriend,
她碰巧还是吉尔的女朋友
and when Gil found out, he wasn't very happy.
吉尔发现以后很生气
Bradley Martin. What do you want?
布莱德莉·马丁 你想干什么
I want to know who killed my dad.
我想知道谁杀了我爸爸
Oh, I can tell you stuff you don't want to hear.
我能告诉你的 都是你不想知道的
Did you mean what you said
你之前说
when you said you'll always be here for me?
你总会帮我 是真心的吗
Because I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Bradley, wake up.
布莱德莉 醒醒
Bradley, wake up.
布莱德莉 快醒醒
You have to tell me now why you're here.
你得告诉我你为什么会来这里
I can't. I told you I can't, Norman.
我说了我不能告诉你 诺曼
Listen, there's some stuff that I need to--
我需要一些东西...
No, I can't help you unless you tell me.
不 你得告诉我 否则我帮不了你
I need some money, maybe a bus ticket is the way to go.
我需要一些钱 也许还要一张汽车票
I mean, it's harder to track than a--than a plane or--
这比飞机什么的要难查到吧...
Bradley!
布莱德莉
You're putting me in an impossible situation, okay?
你这样让我很难做
I want to help you. I want to be there for you.
我想帮你 支持你
Then be here.
那就支持我
I need to know that what you're doing make sense.
我得知道你这样做是有道理的
I killed the guy that killed my dad.
我杀了那个杀我爸的凶手
We should talk about what birth control you're using.
你现在用的是什么避孕方法
It doesn't matter. I'm not having sex.
无所谓 我没有做♥爱♥
Do you know anything about blackouts?
关于记忆断片你有什么了解吗
Blackouts?
记忆断片
Yeah, you know, when a person goes into a trance-like state
就是一个人突然像是失神了
and--and then wakes up later
之后清醒过来
and doesn't know what happened in that time?
就不记得之前的事了
Have you been experiencing these?
你有这种症状吗
Me?
我
No.
不
No, uh, it's my sister.
没有 是我妹妹
She's had tests done, cat scans, and things.
她做了检查 断层扫描等等
No one can find anything.
什么都没发现
There's nothing physically wrong with her,
她身体一点问题都没有
but, which is good, because it means she's normal, right?
不过这是好事 说明她很正常 对吧
I'm just--I'm just worried that something else might be wrong.
我只是担心其它地方出了问题
I mean, why do these things keep happening?
为什么总会发生断片呢
This isn't my area of expertise.
这不是我的专业领域
Oh, no, I know. I know that.
是啊 我知道
I'm just assuming that you went to medical school,
我只是想 你念过医学院
you studied the human body.
学习过人体结构
I'm--I'm just curious what your opinion is.
只是想知道你怎么看
I mean, what could cause blackouts
如果身体没什么问题
if there's nothing physically wrong with you?
那怎么还会出现断片呢
Well, if it isn't a physical disorder,
如果不是身体不适
it could be a mental disorder.
那可能是精神问题
I could refer you to a psychiatrist?
要我给你介绍精神科医生吗
No, it's--it's okay.
不 没关系
No.
不用
She doesn't live here.
她不住在这里
Now we know why he wasn't answering his phone.
现在我们知道他为什么不接电♥话♥了
Hey, we should get out of here.
我们赶紧离开吧
Just keep moving. Keep driving.
一直往前开
Why? We didn't do anything wrong.
为什么 我们又没干坏事
I want to know what's going on.
我想知道出什么事了
Well, you're about to find out.
你马上就能知道了
Here comes Mr. Sheriff.
警长先生来了
What are you doing here?
你们来这儿干什么
Nothing. We came over to see Gil.
没什么 我们来找吉尔
Well, there he is.
他在那儿
What's left of him, minus the hole in his face.
不过脸上多了一个洞
Oh, my God.
天呐
Anything you can tell me about this?
你有什么要说的吗
Anything unusual going on or anything he was upset about?
任何异常的事 或者让他烦心的事
No. Nothing.
没有 没什么事
No, think about it a little bit harder,
不 你再认真想想
Because this wasn't nothing, okay?
这可不是小事 好吗
This wasn't some pissant trimmer who just got shot.
被枪杀的可不是哪个没用的修剪工
This is Gil Turner.
这可是吉尔·特纳
You hearing me?
你听见我说话了吗
He knows what this means.
他知道这意味着什么
You hear anything, you let me know,
要有任何消息 告诉我
'Cause I'm gonna get who did this.
我一定要抓到这个人
Now, you haven't been in the business long enough
你干这行还太短
to even understand the implications of this.
还不懂这事的影响
Okay, dad. Shut up.
好吧 爸爸 别这么说
Romero was not wrong, you know.
罗梅洛没说错
Taking out a guy like Gil,
干掉像吉尔这样的人
that's like a declaration of war right there.
就像宣战一样
You think the other operation did this?
你觉得是其他同行干的
Yeah, there's no doubt in my mind.
是啊 毫无疑问
I mean, we've been stealing their business,
我们在抢他们的生意
but for them to retaliate this way,
但他们居然采取这种方式报复
ah, that's just not done.
没这么干的
So, what, I'm supposed to decide what to do with 'em now?
那现在要由我决定怎么对付他们吗
This is a little bit above your pay grade.
这还用不着你考虑
Let's see who they bring in.
等着看他们拉谁入伙吧
It's gonna be his problem.
那是他的问题
Hello, Nick.
尼克
I haven't seen you around lately.
最近都没怎么见你
I've been in mourning, Alex.
我在服丧 亚历克斯
Hasn't been easy,
我并不好受
especially given how she and I left it.
尤其我们之前是不欢而散
Somebody killed Gil Turner.
有人杀了吉尔·特纳
Let me put your mind at ease.
我帮你宽个心
We had nothing to do with it.
我们与此无关
You know, Nick, I tolerate certain things,
尼克 我容忍♥了一些事
and believe me, I know the nature of the business
相信我 我知道驱动这座小镇的
that fuels this town, you know?
生意的本质
Violence goes with the territory, but not this.
难免会有暴♥力♥ 但这样不行
I'm not gonna sit by
我不会坐视不管
and let things get out of control between the two families.
让两个家族间的事务失控
I can't help but wish you'd use the same level of effort
我帮不到你 但我希望你能花同样地精力
to catch Blaire's killer.
去抓杀害布莱尔的凶手
But then she was just a school teacher,
不过她只是一名学校教师
not some big player in the drug business.
不是什么毒品交易的大人物
I understand your priorities --
我理解你的轻重缓急
That's not the case at all, Nick.
事实并非如此 尼克
We're working on it.
我们正在调查
It's been four months and nothing.
已经四个月了 一无所获
I -- you know, your daughter didn't live a simple life, Nick.
你女儿的生活可不简单 尼克
I know exactly the kind of life my daughter lived.
我很清楚我女儿过着什么样的生活
I know.
我知道
You know, we all work together, Alex.
我们一起合作 亚历克斯
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表