剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
You have to talk to me eventually.
你终究还是得跟我说话的
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这样对我呢
How could I not? It's not safe.
怎么不能 那样太不安全
Why, all of a sudden,
你为什么突然
do you even think I'm having blackouts?
就认为我出现断片的情况了
Norman, I just know.
诺曼 我就是知道
Well, I want to know how you know,
告诉我你怎么知道的
because I don't believe you know.
否则我不相信
I just think you're think you're making all this up
我觉得这都是你编的
because you don't want me to drive.
因为你不想让我开车
Cody Brennen told Emma. She was worried about you.
考迪·布伦南告诉艾玛的 她很担心你
Cody, huh?
考迪说的吗
Yeah, I warned you about her.
对 我早提醒过你别跟她交往
Pull over. No, I'm not gonna pull over.
停车 不要 我不会停的
I said pull over!
我让你停车
Where are you going? Leave me alone, Mother.
你去哪里 不要管我 母亲
I don't want to. I'm worried.
不要 我担心你
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Go home, Mother.
回家吧 母亲
I'm not a little boy.
我不是小孩子了
You can't keep me locked up in our house for the rest of my life.
你不能永远把我关在家里
Since I can't drive, I'm walking.
既然不让我开车 我就走路好了
Now, go home.
你回家吧
Okay, Norman. Okay.
好吧 诺曼 好
Norman, what? Why did you tell Emma?
诺曼 怎么了 你为什么告诉艾玛
I was worried about you. I didn't know what to do.
我担心你 我也不知道该怎么办
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这样对我
I trusted you! Shh. My dad's asleep.
我那么信任你 小点声 我爸在睡觉
He's been working all night. You need to go.
他工作了一整夜 你快走吧
I don't care.
我不管
I'm sorry, Norman, it seemed like the right thing to do.
对不起 诺曼 我以为那样做是对的
How could it be the right thing to do
怎么可能是对的
when I specifically said
我明确跟你说过
I didn't want to worry my mother?
我不想让我母亲担心
I didn't tell your mom. I told Emma.
我没跟你妈说 我跟艾玛说的
Well, that's as good as telling my mom.
跟她说不就等于跟我妈说吗
I got to go work all night.
我晚上还得通宵工作
What the hell's going on out here, hmm?
你们吵什么吵
Nothing, dad.
没事 爸爸
What's this guy doing here?
这小子在这里干什么
I don't need this right now, Cody.
我现在不需要这种麻烦 考迪
I came here to talk to your daughter.
我是来找你女儿谈的
What?
什么
Just go back to bed, dad.
快去睡觉吧 爸爸
He goes, all right? Then I deal with you.
先让他走 然后我再对付你
Let go of her!
放开她
Bringing your trashy, little hookups back to my house?
你竟敢把在外面勾搭的渣滓带回家
It's not a hookup!
不是那样的
Leave her alone!
放开她
Dad!
爸爸
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表