剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
but I haven't moved out yet, have I?
但我还没搬出去呢 不是吗
I'm not taking your money. I know where you get it.
我不会拿你的钱 我知道你怎么挣的
Norma, that's stupid.
诺玛 别傻了
You might as well say
那你不如说
that you're not gonna go to the laundry or the car wash.
你再不去洗衣服或者洗车了
Okay, because let's be honest,
因为坦白说
everything in this town exists because of the weed industry.
这镇上所有的生意都是因大♥麻♥产业而存在
My motel doesn't.
我的旅馆可不是
It's just happy people on vacations.
靠的是来度假的欢乐游客
Okay, Norma, whatever.
好吧 诺玛 随便你
All right, I'm just gonna leave that there though.
好吧 我就把钱放这儿了
You don't ever have to take it, but I'm trying.
你可以永远不要 但我在努力
Are you gonna pass this guy?
你要超车吗
No. Well, then why did you
不 那你为什么
look in the side mirror and edge out like that?
看完侧视镜然后往外挪了一点
I was thinking about passing him.
我在考虑超车呢
You're too far off the road on this side!
你都快开下路了
Get back towards the middle. I can drive, mother,
赶快回到中间去 我会开车 母亲
without you telling me every little thing to do!
用不着你对每件事指手画脚
Excuse me if I don't want you to suddenly find your wheel
拜托 我只是不想让你突然
off the road in the dirt,
开进路边的泥里
and then suddenly, we veer off into a tree.
接下来就会猛然撞到树上了
Of course, I wouldn't know how to not drive into a tree
当然了 如果没有你的协助
if it wasn't for your assistance.
我肯定不知道怎样才能不撞到树
Come on.
行了
If you are going to pass this guy, which you should,
如果你想超车 而且你也应该超他
make sure it's totally clear and then use your blinker.
在确认绝对安全后 再打转向灯
I know how to use the blinker, mom.
我知道怎么打转向灯 妈妈
Okay.
好吧
Go, go, go, go, go!
快 快 快
Floor it, floor it! Get around this guy.
加速 最大马力 超过这家伙
Hurry!
快
Good. Good, very good.
好 非常好
No, you're kidding.
不会吧
You're actually complimenting me?
你真的在赞美我吗
Now don't be sarcastic. I'm just trying to help you.
别挖苦人 我只是想帮你
Or do you want to not drive?
还是你不想开车了
I'm not sure that I am driving.
我不确定是不是我在开车
Oh, Norman, not here again.
诺曼 怎么又到这儿来了
Norman, Miss Watson passed away four months ago.
诺曼 沃森老师四个月前就去世了
No, she was murdered.
不 她是被杀的
I never got the chance to say good-bye.
我都没机会跟她告别
When is this gonna end?
这什么时候才能结束
What?
什么
This endless moping around about Miss Watson!
这样对沃森老师的死无法释怀
Yes, it was horrible and it was sad,
她的死的确很可怕也很悲哀
but it's not like she was your friend
但她又不是你朋友
or a girlfriend or a relative.
或是女朋友 或是亲戚
She was just your teacher!
她只不过是你的老师
You're a teenager, it's summer.
你年轻气盛 现在又是夏天
You should be out, I don't know, playing baseball
你应该出去玩 打打棒球
or going to swimming holes or something normal.
去泳池游泳或进行其他正常的活动
I don't think mourning the death of someone
我不觉得哀悼一个
who had been special to you is particularly abnormal!
对你特别的人的死有什么不正常
Oh, I am just a little concerned that you seem obsessed with...
我只是有点担心 你似乎执迷于
morbidity or something.
病态或者什么的
I mean, you spend your days equally mooning over a dead teacher
你成天不是在哀悼你过世的老师
and taking apart dead animals.
就是在解剖死掉的动物
It's just weird. It's not right, Norman.
这很奇怪 这不正常 诺曼
It makes me feel like a bad mother.
让我觉得自己是个坏母亲
You're not a bad mother. Well, whatever.
你不是坏母亲 无所谓了
The point is, it's not healthy for you.
重点是 这对你有害无益
You--you need to spend time with actual living organisms.
你要多跟实实在在的活物打交道
Come on, let's go home.
走吧 我们回家吧
You drive.
你来开
Whew, whoa, you're going 42!
天 你这都42码了
I saw the speed limit was 35. Stop it.
我刚看限速是35 别说了
And you hit two of those bump thingies in the middle of the road.
你还压到地上的那个突起的点了
I'm afraid you might just suddenly
我担心你会突然转向
veer off into an oncoming truck or--
撞上迎面来的卡车或者...
Mother, what are you doing?
母亲 你在干什么
Excuse me, what's going on here?
不好意思 这是什么情况
This here is the new bypass road.
这就是那条新支路
It's gonna connect from here
从这儿一直通向
to the main highway on the far side of town.
镇另一边的主高速
Yeah, I know all about it, but--but why are you here now?
这我都知道 但是你们怎么现在就来了
I-I read it was delayed for funding.
我听说因为资金问题延期了
Look, lady, all I know
听着 女士 我只知道
is that we're gonna break ground on Monday.
我们周一就要动工了
Monday?
周一
Okay.
好吧
Okay, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
What's the matter?
怎么了
They're building the new bypass.
他们在建新的支路
They're actually building it.
他们真的在建
I thought I had time to fight it.
我还以为我有时间想办法
What did he say, mother?
他怎么说的 母亲
They're starting work on Monday.
他们周一就开工
This is the road that's gonna ruin our lives.
这条路会毁了我们的生活
Mom, I'm just walking into the village, okay?
妈妈 我去一趟镇上 好吗
They have a meeting tomorrow.
他们明天有会议
Who has a meeting?
谁有会议
The White Pine Bay City Council.
白松湾市议会
I'm putting my name on the agenda to speak.
我要报名发言
To speak about what?
发什么言
The bypass.
支路啊
Mom, what are you gonna say?
妈妈 你要说些什么
You need to prepare for something like that.
你得有所准备才行
I will be prepared. I have until tomorrow.
我会准备好的 到明天都有时间准备
Norman, we have to fight this.
诺曼 我们得做点什么
You've got to stand up for yourself in life.
人得为自己说话
You can't let the world run over you.
不能任这个世界摆布
Mom, you-- how are you gonna stop a city from building a road?
妈妈 你要怎么阻止城市道路的建设
Come here.
过来
Come here. Look out there.
过来 看看外面
We did that.
这是我们办到的
All those cars, all those people out there in our motel,
外面那些车 住我们旅馆的那些人
All of them, every single one,
所有人 每一个人
found us driving along the main road.
都是在主路上开车找到我们这儿的
Remember that first night we got to turn on the "No vacancy" Sign?
记得我们第一次把"客满"标志点亮的时候吗
You remember what that felt like?
还记得那是什么感觉吗
Yeah.
记得
We started over.
我们重新开始了
We came here to do it, and we did it,
我们来这里白手起家 我们做到了
and I'm not letting anyone take that away from us, okay?
我不会让任何人把这夺走 好吗
I will figure it out.
我会想办法的
Okay, mother.
好的 母亲
Where'd you say you were going?
你说你要去哪
Oh, um, into the village.
去镇上
Okay.
好的
Have fun.
好好玩
See you in a bit.
待会儿见
You'll see, Norman.
你会看到的 诺曼
We're gonna do this. It's all gonna be good!
我们会成功的 一切都会好的
Bradley Martin, what do you want?
布莱德莉·马丁 你想干什么
I want to know who killed my dad.
我想知道谁杀了我爸爸
I don't know who killed your dad.
我不知道谁杀了你♥爸♥爸
I find that hard to believe.
我不信
You worked with him every day. You must know something.
你每天跟他一起工作 肯定知道些什么
Who his enemies were, if someone had it out for him.
他的仇家是谁 有没有人想害他
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表