剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Sure.
好啊
When you found me in the coffee shop,
你在咖啡店找到我时
that -- that wasn't the first time.
我不是第一次那样了
The blackout?
记忆断片吗
How many times has that happened?
发生过多少次了
I don't know -- mm, a couple?
不知道 两次吧
You know, it's like I get upset or stressed or something,
似乎是我生气或紧张的时候
and then I don't remember.
就会失去那段记忆
At least you can get lost in your own head.
至少你能迷失在自己的思维中
I've got to come all the way out here to do it.
我得走这么远才能找到迷失感呢
Come on, I want to show you something.
我带你看个东西
Yo, wait up!
嘿 等等
Cody?
考迪
Right here, dude!
这边 哥们
You're just plain mean.
你太坏了
You didn't know that? Check it out.
你才知道啊 过来看
Now we go up.
我们上去吧
Just follow me.
跟我来吧
You can use that board as a step.
你可以拿那个板子垫脚
You're all right. You're fine.
没事的
Just hang on.
抓紧了
Pull yourself up.
把自己往上拉
Grab up higher on the rope.
抓着绳子往上爬
Oh, boy, that was, uh...
天哪 这真是
The rope is sketchy, but...
绳子是有点难爬
then again, I don't want anybody else ever coming up here.
但毕竟我不想让别人上来
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm Norma Bates of the Bates Motel.
我是贝茨旅馆的诺玛·贝茨
I'd like to deliver this to all the members of the city council...
请把这个转交给市议会的所有成员
Especially Mr. Lee Berman.
特别是李·伯曼先生
Tell him Norma Bates said hello.
告诉他诺玛·贝茨来过了
It was really hard to find this address.
找到这里可真不容易
I'm glad you did.
很高兴你找到了
Wow. You look beautiful.
你看起来真美
I was checking out real estate last time I was up here.
我上次来的时候看了这一带的房♥地♥产♥
You're moving here?
你要搬来这里吗
I'd like to...
我很想
someday.
有一天吧
I need a ton of money first, though.
但我先要挣够钱
Well, if you want to make money,
如果你想赚钱
you're in the right business.
那你可是入对行了
Yeah. It'll take a while, though.
确实 但也得要一段时间
I'd like to get my own little piece of property up in the hills,
我想在山上买♥♥一块自己的地
you know, grow my own crop.
种我自己的东西
You mean weed, right? We're talking weed, not corn.
你是在说大♥麻♥ 不是玉米吧
Yes, weed.
是的 大♥麻♥
So you want your own little weed farm to call your own?
你想要一块自己的大♥麻♥田
Something like that.
差不多
That's nice.
听起来不错
You can have that dream-- your own little weed farm.
你可以把这当成你的梦想 自己的大♥麻♥田
This is America.
这里是美国嘛
Are you gonna kiss me now?
你现在要吻我吗
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
是的
What the hell happened to you?
你怎么了
I had to kick the shit out of somebody.
我去揍了某人一顿
W-where are my clothes?
我的衣服在哪里
Your clothes?
你的衣服吗
You mean the ones you left in a heap all over your room?
你是指你房♥间里堆得到处都是的那些吗
Yeah, yeah, those clothes.
是的 那些衣服
They're upstairs. I washed them.
在楼上 我帮你洗了
You're sticking your hand in an ice bucket?
你把手放在冰桶里干嘛
Have you cleaned that cut?
你清洗了伤口吗
Okay, I-I don't remember asking you to take care of my laundry.
好吧 我好像没让你帮我洗衣服
Sorry. Next time I'll leave them on the floor.
抱歉 我下次不会再管了
Well, isn't that what happens at most motels?
汽车旅馆不就该如此吗
The motel owner doesn't come into your room
旅馆老板不会跑进客人的房♥间
and pick up your clothes and do your laundry for you.
收走衣服 拿去洗
I know you.
但我认识你
How does that matter?
那又有什么
Of course it matters.
当然有什么
Come upstairs. It's gonna get infected.
跟我上来吧 你伤口会感染的
No, I'm not--it's fine.
不用了 没事
It's not fine. It's dirty, and you need to clean it up.
有事 伤口很脏 需要清洗
So why exactly did you need to beat up someone?
你为什么要打人
Let's just say I had my reasons.
只能告诉你 我自有原因
Don't you ever get tired of being so stoic?
你怎么总是这么苦着个脸
Seriously, you never want to talk about anything.
真的 你什么都不愿说
It's a little boring.
挺无趣的
So is being dead.
丢了小命也一样无趣
You learn not to shoot your mouth off in this business.
干这行就要口风紧
Okay, tough guy, whatever.
好吧 硬汉 随便你了
I get it.
我懂的
Sometimes it just feels good to whale on someone.
有时候打人的感觉挺好的
I whacked the sh-- out of the real-estate agent
我发现这房♥子我卖♥♥不出去时
who sold me this house when I found out that I-I couldn't unload it.
把卖♥♥给我这房♥子的房♥地♥产♥经纪人暴打了一顿
I did it with my purse. It felt great.
用我的包打的 感觉棒极了
Oh, my god.
我的天
What?
怎么了
You smiled. I thought your face was paralyzed.
你刚刚笑了 我还以为你面瘫呢
Uh-huh. I'm pretty sure I didn't smile.
我哪有笑
God, you're contrary.
你个老顽固
Oh, and you're not?
彼此啊
Well, I'm working on it.
起码我在努力克服
You know, I'm making friends, trying to be more social.
我结交朋友 多跟人接触
I met this guy recently.
我最近认识了一个人
I wonder if you know who he is--Nick Ford.
不知道你认不认识 尼克·福特
Where'd you meet him?
你们怎么认识的
At a party at Christine and Peter Helden's house.
在克里斯汀和彼得·黑尔登家办的一个派对上
Why? What'wrong?
怎么了
Nick Ford's in the drug business.
尼克·福特是毒贩子
You're not involved with him somehow, are you?
你没和他深交吧
No.
没有
No, I'm not involved in anything at all.
我跟他没什么
I'm just wondering if you know who he is.
我只是想知道你认不认识他
You want my advice? Stay away from him at all costs.
我的建议是 离他远一点
Okay.
好的
There's your laundry.
那是你洗好的衣服
Yeah, don't ever do it again.
别再那么做了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Hello there. It's Norman, and I will call you back.
你好 我是诺曼 回头给你回电♥话♥
What the hell happened to you?
你这是怎么了
Romero.
罗梅洛干的
He did that to you?
他打的你吗
I hired a guy to torch the dude's house.
我找人把他的房♥子烧了
So what do you expect?
你觉得呢
But it was worth every minute of it.
即使这样也值了
I see you started without me.
你不等我就点酒了啊
Can I get a damn beer?
给我来杯啤酒
So we roll back to his place, right?
然后我们就回了他那里
Me, him, and three German girls.
我 他 还有三个德国姑娘
I mean, he's got this insane house overlooking all of Hollywood
他的房♥子能俯瞰好莱坞
with a vodka tasting room.
还有专门的品酒室
You know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗
No.
不知道
Hmm. It's an all-glass freezer room
那是间全玻璃制的冷藏室
that he keeps at 28 degrees,
温度一直保持在零下2度
and it's just stocked with bottles of every...
里面堆满了来自世界各地的
premium vodka around the world.
顶级伏特加
And we go inside--
然后我们进去...
Norman.
诺曼
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表