剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
and stayed away from him.
离他远远的
I-I thought that he could help me stop the road.
我以为他能帮我阻止修建支路
I'm an idiot. He took advantage of me.
我是个笨蛋 竟然被他占了便宜
Why did he do it? Did he tell you why?
他为什么抓诺曼 他告诉你原因了吗
To force Dylan to kill somebody.
他想逼迪伦杀什么人
All right. Okay. I'm on it.
知道了 我来处理
What are you gonna do about it?
你要干什么
Please stop asking me that question.
不要再问我这个问题了
I trust you, okay? I totally trust you.
我信任你 我真的很信任你
Well, then let me take care of it.
那就让我去处理
Okay.
好吧
Come on.
打起精神来
Norman!
诺曼
What are you doing walking in the rain?
你怎么在雨里走
Come on, get in!
过来 上车
You probably shouldn't tell anyone that you came here.
你最好别告诉别人你来过这里
I'm going to go change quickly.
我去换身衣服
What kind of a grown woman
什么样的成年女性
invites a teenage boy into her house
邀请十几岁的男孩到她家
and changes her clothes where he can see her?
在他能看见的地方换衣服呢
That's not what she's doing. Of course it is.
事情不是这样的 当然是这样
No, no, no. She's trying to help me.
不 不 她只是想帮我
She's trying to seduce you.
她是想勾引你
That's not true.
不是这样的
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Then why didn't she close the door?
那她为什么不关上门
Because...
因为...
Because she knows you're watching her.
因为她知道你在看她
She does not.
她不知道
Of course she does.
她当然知道
She wants you to see her body.
她想让你看到她的胴体
She wants you to want her. Stop!
她想让你渴望她 别说了
Norman.
诺曼
Norman.
诺曼
Norman...
诺曼
You know what you have to do.
你知道该怎么做
I'm always with you.
我永远在你身边
I'm always with you.
我永远在你身边
No.
不
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表