剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I'm supposed to be somewhere by 8:00.
我八点本来要去个地方的
Good luck with that.
估计你去不了了
Where do you have to be?
你要去哪里
I'm supposed to meet Emma at a movie.
我和艾玛约好了去看电影
So call and cancel.
打个电♥话♥取消啊
What if I don't want to cancel?
我不想取消怎么办
What if I don't want to?
我就是不想
Calm down, Norman!
冷静点 诺曼
I'm leaving.
我要走了
**Come from a ladies' seminary.*
*我们从女校来
**Freed from its genius tutelary.*
*不受监护人的束缚
**Three little maids from school.*
*三个女学生
**Three little maids from school.*
*三个女学生
How dare you walk out on me in there?
你竟敢就那么走出来
That was totally embarrassing.
太让我丢脸了
I don't care, mother! I don't care how it looks!
母亲 我不在乎 我不在乎别人怎么想
I-I don't want to be here! Okay?
我根本不想在这里
I don't want to do this! It's stupid!
我不想唱什么歌♥ 傻爆了好吗
You just get these ideas in your head,
你突然冒出个主意
and everyone's supposed to want to do them,
然后就要每个人都去做
and then you get hurt if we don't!
我们要是不做你就不高兴
And now all of a sudden, it's community theater!
突然又是什么社区剧院
Since when did you care about the theater?
你什么时候开始喜欢剧院了
It's a stupid musical!
不就是傻帽音乐剧吗
I just wanted to do something fun with you.
我只想和你一起做点有趣的事
Mother, we live together, yeah?
母亲 我们住在一起 好吗
We work together. We eat every meal together.
我们一起工作 一起吃饭
We sleep six inches away from each other
我们睡的房♥间只相隔六英寸
with a thin wall between us.
就是一堵墙的距离
Don't you think that's probably enough?
你觉得这些还不够吗
Well, I just want to keep you close.
我只是想让你跟我亲近一点
I want to protect you!
我想保护你
From what?
保护我什么
The night Miss Watson was killed,
沃森老师被杀害的那天晚上
do you remember anything
除了你告诉我的事
about that night besides what you told me?
你还记得什么别的吗
No.
不记得
Where did you get those pearls?
那串珍珠项链是哪来的
I found them in my pocket the next morning,
是那天晚上之后 第二天早晨
after that night.
在我兜里发现的
I'm so scared.
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
我好害怕
I'm so scared. I'm so scared.
我好害怕 我好怕
I'm--
我
Mother.
母亲
Mother?
母亲
Mother, stop it. Please, stop it.
母亲 别哭了 求你了 别哭了
Stop it. You're being silly.
别哭了 你这是犯傻呢
Imagining silly things.
尽想些傻事
I-I probably found the pearls at the--
那串项链也许是我
at the dance and picked them up
舞会时捡到的
to turn them in to lost and found at school.
本想交到学校的失物招领处呢
You know, it was nothing.
没什么的
It's nothing. Please, just stop it.
没事的 你别瞎想了
You're getting all worked up over an idea about nothing.
你是在为莫须有的原因瞎担心
Okay? Come on. Let's--let's go back in.
好吗 来吧 我们进去
No, I can't, Norman. I'm too upset.
不了 诺曼 我现在太难过了
Iand you No, no.
我 还有你 不 不要
You have to be somewhere. No!
你有事就快去吧 不
We came here to do this.
我们就是来参加选拔的
You've prepared a song...
你还准备了一首歌♥
and we're gonna do this together.
我们要一起完成
And like you said, it's gonna be fun.
就像你说的 会很有趣的
It'll break my heart if we go home now.
如果我们现在回家 我会难过死的
Okay.
好吧
Okay? Just go back in.
好吗 回去吧
I'llI'll just call... Emma, Okay, but only if you really want to.
我打电♥话♥给艾玛 好吧 你是真心的才行
and be in in a moment. Yeah.
然后一会儿就进去
Okay. Yeah, I really want to.
好吧 我是真心的
Okay.
好吧
Dylan, I need you to listen to me.
迪伦 听我说
Okay, you can't start asking a bunch of questions,
你不要问一大堆问题
'cause time is of the essence.
因为时间紧迫
I'm with mom and I can't get away
我跟我妈在一起 我走不开
or I would do this myself.
不然我就自己干了
Okay. I lied to you.
好吧 我对你撒谎了
I-I lied to you, okay?
我对你撒谎了
I-I do know what happened to Bradley.
我的确知道布莱德莉怎么了
She's hiding in our basement.
她就躲在我们家地下室
What?
什么
She's in our basement
她在我们家地下室
And she's ready to be driven to Cold Creek to get on a bus
她已经收拾好 等人送她去冷溪
that leaves in two hours that'll take her to Boston,
坐两小时后开车的巴士 去波士顿
where she's gonna start her life over.
在那里开始新生活
I'm not doing anything until you tell me
你先告诉我她怎么会在咱家地下室
why she's in our basement.
否则我什么都不会做
She killed the man that killed her father.
她杀了那个杀害她父亲的人
Some guy named Gil Turner.
一个叫吉尔·特纳的家伙
I-I think he worked in your business.
他应该跟你是同行
Dylan, you there?
迪伦 你在听吗
Yeah. Yeah. I'm--I'm here.
是的 我在听
So you'll do it?
你会做吗
You'll make sure she gets on the bus?
你会确保她搭上巴士吗
Yeah.
是的
Thank you, Dylan.
谢谢你 迪伦
And tell her I'm sorry,
还有 跟她说我很抱歉
that I really wanted to be able to do this for her myself.
我真的很想亲自送她去
All right, I'll tell her.
好的 我会告诉她的
We got to go. I'm taking you.
我们得走了 我带你走
Uh, Norma Bates?
诺玛·贝茨
I don't think I can do this now.
我觉得我做不到
You can do it. It's just pretending, right?
你做得到 只是演戏 对吗
We can pretend.
我们可以假装
Okay, forget it.
好吧 算了
I don't have sheet music.
我没有乐谱
**Maybe this time*
*或许这一次
**I'll be lucky*
*我会很幸运
**Maybe this time he'll stay*
*或许这一次他会留下
**Maybe this time*
*或许这一次
**For the first time*
*人生第一次
**Love won't hurry away*
*爱情不会匆匆离去
**He will hold me fast*
*他会紧紧拥我入怀
**I'll be home at last*
*给我一个家
**Not a loser anymore*
*从此不再伤怀
**Like the lastime*
*就像上一次
**And the time before*
*就像上上一次
**Everybody loves a winner*
*人人都爱胜利者
**So nobody loved me*
*所以没有人爱我
**Lady peaceful, lady happy*
*和平女士 快乐女士
**That's what I long to be*
*那是我想成为的人
**All the odds are in my favor*
*好运会眷顾我
**Something's bound to begin*
*有些事正要发生
**It's gonna happen, happen sometime*
*会发生的 就要发生了
**Maybe this time*
*或许这一次
**Maybe this time*
*或许这一次
**I'll win*
*我会赢
What?
怎么了
You know what the worst thing about my job is?
你知道我工作中最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what that is, Kyle?
你知道是什么吗 凯尔
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表