剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
What we need to do is figure out what the hell we're gonna do.
我们现在得想明白该怎么办
I got a plan,
我有个计划
if you would just shut up long enough to listen.
如果你能闭嘴听我讲完
Oh, yeah, what's that?
是吗 什么计划
Hire Han solo to crash the Millennium Falcon
雇佣韩独自驾驶千年隼号♥
into the Ford warehouse?
跟福特的仓库同归于尽吗
Nick Ford's old, right?
尼克·福特老了 好吗
We offer him a buyout.
我们向他提出收♥购♥
If he says no, we tell him he's gonna get more of the same.
如果他拒绝 就告诉他这类事还会继续发生
We wear him down.
我们磨他
We wear him down until he says yes.
磨到他同意
Then we take over the damn town.
然后整个镇子就都归我们了
That's your plan?
那就是你的计划
Look.
听我说
Right now, right this minute,
此时此刻
there's a bunch of pissed off people
有一大群被惹怒的人
who are gonna be gunning for your head, Zane.
在等着爆你的头 赞恩
The thing you need to do is lay low somewhere.
你得找个地方躲一阵子
You know where to go.
你知道能去哪
You're gonna see.
等着瞧吧
I don't know if it's a good idea to go in there unannounced.
你这么贸然进去 会不会不太好
Well, he won't answer my calls. I have no choice.
他不接我电♥话♥ 我没别的办法
Be careful.
小心点
What do you want?
你来干什么
Uh, I'm just here to see my son, Dylan Massett.
我来见我儿子 迪伦·马塞特
Oh, shit.
真是的
Didn't recognize you.
刚才没认出你
It's down this way here.
在这边
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪
To his office.
去他办公室
Dylan has an office?
迪伦都有办公室了
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, come in.
请进
Your mom is here.
你妈妈来了
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I, uh, I came to see you.
我来找你的
About?
找我♥干♥嘛
Um, about this man, Nick Ford.
是为个叫尼克·福特的人
What the hell do you have to do with Nick Ford?
你怎么和尼克·福特扯上关系了
Well, nothing really, except that I met him at a party,
也没什么 是在一个派对上认识的
and he started helping me figure out how to stop the bypass,
之后他就开始帮我想办法阻止支路的修建
and now he wants a favor from me.
现在他要我帮个忙
What favor?
帮什么忙
He -- he wants to meet with you.
他想见你
Is this really your office?
这真是你的办公室吗
Yeah.
对
It's nice, Dylan.
真好 迪伦
I mean, I don't like the marijuana part,
我虽然不喜欢你是在做大♥麻♥生意
but I'm glad you're doing so well.
但我很高兴你做得这么好
Why does he want to meet with me?
他为什么想要见我
I don't know. He didn't tell me.
我不知道 他没告诉我
He said it was important, though.
但他说有重要的事
He probably wants to meet me
他想见我可能是为了
so he can put a bullet through my head.
把我脑袋打开花
What do you mean?
什么意思
He's in charge of the rival drug family.
他是我们竞争对手家族的头目
Some bad shit went down between us.
我们两家发生了点不愉快
There's no way I can meet with him.
我不能见他
Tell him you couldn't find me, okay?
跟他说找不到我 好吗
And don't have anything more to do with him. He's dangerous.
而且不要再和他来往了 他很危险
Well, I don't want you to get hurt.
我不希望你受到伤害
I don't ever want you to get hurt.
我从来都不希望你受到伤害
You better go, Norma.
你还是走吧 诺玛
Are you around weed all the time?
你总是和大♥麻♥打交道吗
You know, cannabinoids can actually get absorbed
这样身体各部分可能会
into all sorts of different parts in your body.
吸收进大♥麻♥素
I'm not rolling around in it.
我又没在大♥麻♥里打滚
Well, still, I mean, did you do anything to protect yourself?
即便如此 你有什么防御措施吗
Norma. I'm still your mother.
诺玛 我还是你母亲
You can't be here, okay? You gotta go.
你不能待在这儿 快走吧
There's lots of stuff we haven't talked about.
我们还有很多事没谈呢
I can't.
我没法谈
You need to go now.
你得走了
You walk her out?
你能送她出去吗
Yeah.
好
Bye, Dylan.
再见 迪伦
Did you hear the news? What news?
你听说了吗 听说什么
The bypass temporarily halted for environmental studies.
支路因为环境调查暂停修建了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
I can't believe it!
我真不敢相信
Norma, I've gotta say something.
诺玛 我有话想跟你说
It's great being your friend, but it's not enough for me.
当你的朋友很开心 但对我来说不够
I need to know if you're interested in this being anything else,
我想知道你愿不愿意进一步发展
so I can stop making an idiot out of myself.
我也好不再继续自作多情
Okay.
好吧
Okay, yes? Okay, no?
好吧是答应还是拒绝
I'm not sure what I'm agreeing to.
我都不知道我要答应什么
A date.
答应和我约会
Tomorrow night, my place for dinner.
明晚 在我家吃晚餐
Say 7:00.
7点吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
真好
We're sitting on the dry dock,
我们在监视干船坞
Jodi Morgan's house,
乔迪·摩根家
and the apartment he's renting.
还有他租的房♥子
Zane hasn't been near any of them,
哪里都没有赞恩的影子
so should we just Yeah, work harder.
我们要不要 继续找
Get information out of people.
找人打探消息
Don't be nice about it, and don't bother me
不用好声好气 找不到人
or make excuses until you find him. You got all that?
就别来打搅我 也别找借口 懂了吗
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Get out.
出来
Look, I thought--
我以为
Get out.
出来
Where the hell is Zane Morgan?
赞恩·摩根在哪里
I don't know, man. I don't know where he is.
不知道 我不知道他在哪
Look, I'd tell you if I knew!
我要是知道肯定告诉你
You think I wanted any of this to happen?
你以为我想这样啊
You hear anything, you need to tell me.
如果有了消息 一定要告诉我
And if I find out you're lying to me,
如果我发现你撒谎
you're gonna be dead, you understand?
你就死定了 知道吗
You understand?
知道吗
Yeah, okay.
知道了
Okay.
好
Go. Get out of here.
滚吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I thought you'd like some of my work in the house.
我想你会愿在屋里摆些我的作品
I know how much you like it.
我知道你很喜欢它们
Isn't this lovely? Look, feel it.
多可爱啊 来摸一下
So soft, just like it's real.
软软的 像真的一样
It is soft.
是软软的
What?
怎么了
Just not really sure they go.
就是觉得这不太搭
Well, sure they go.
当然搭了
That's the great thing about taxidermy.
这就是标本的好处
It goes with everything. It's nature.
和一切都很搭 很自然
Norman, you wouldn't be doing this
诺曼 你这样做
because you're mad at me, would you?
不是因为在生我的气吧
I have no reason to be mad at you.
我怎么会生你的气呢
I love my work,
我爱我的作品
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表