剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
She didn't. She has no idea I'm even here.
不是 她不知道我在这儿
You want anything? No, no, I'm good.
想吃点什么吗 不用
But the reason I'm here is about her and Norman.
但我找你是因为她和诺曼
He's down at the police station. Cody Brennen's father died.
诺曼在警♥察♥局 考迪·布伦南的爸爸死了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Norma left me a voice mail.
诺玛给我留语♥音♥信息了
Have they arrested him yet?
他被拘捕了吗
I don't know all the details,
细节我不太清楚
but from everything I've heard, it was an accident.
但据我所知 是场意外
Yeah, well, if it was an accident, then it's no big deal.
如果是场意外 那没什么大不了的
What am I supposed to do about it, anyways?
那要我做什么呢
You could be there for them, for Norman.
你可以去陪他们 陪诺曼
That's what you could do.
这是你能做的
Norman doesn't connect with a lot of people.
诺曼的熟人不多
You matter to him. I can't help him, okay?
你对他很重要 我帮不了他
He's just gonna have to figure some things out for himself,
他得自己解决他的事
especially between him and Norma.
尤其是他和诺玛之间的事
They only care about each other.
他们只关心对方
Whatever you guys fought about,
不管你们有什么争执
can't you just take a break, just for right now?
你就不能暂时放下那些吗
So, basically, it doesn't matter how people treat you?
那么别人怎么待你不重要吗
When they need something, you just go running back.
他们需要帮助时 你就得赶回去吗
Is that how it is? Is that what happened?
是这样吗 是这么回事吗
It doesn't matter. I'm not going.
跟这没关系 我不去
Somebody died. Are you just gonna let him figure that out for himself,
有人死了 你就打算让他自己解决
let him deal with it on his own?
让他自己一个人去面对
I can't fix this. Of course you can't.
我帮不上忙 当然帮不上
So don't go. Don't help. Don't do anything.
不要去 不要帮 什么也别做
You know, I wish I had a mother and a brother
真希望我也有可以毫不在乎的
I could treat like shit.
妈妈和弟弟
Norma, know that I'm here for you--
诺玛 我会一直在这儿陪你
anything you need.
不管你需要什么
I promise I'll help you.
我保证会帮你
This is all gonna be fine.
会没事的
Why are you so nice?
你为什么这么好
Mother?
母亲
Sheriff. Phone for you.
警长 你的电♥话♥
Uh, you guys can have a few minutes.
你们可以聊一会儿
Why is he here?
他为什么在这儿
George came to see if we are all right, to help us.
乔治过来看看我们怎么样 来帮我们
Hey, Norman.
你好 诺曼
Uh, you know what? You guys have had a long night.
这样吧 你们今晚挺累的
I'll give you some privacy.
我不打扰你们说话了
George?
乔治
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
He's an attorney. He can help us.
他是律师 能帮我们
With what?
怎么帮
Cody.
考迪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I need some fresh air.
我要出去透透气
Norman.
诺曼
You guys must be exhausted.
你们一定累坏了
I'm gonna have a deputy take you home.
我找个警官送你们回家吧
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, you can go.
是的 你们可以走了
We're done with Norman for now.
我们暂时不需要诺曼做什么了
Why didn't you let me do that for you, Norman?
你怎么不让我给你做啊 诺曼
Oh, it's fine, mom. I got it myself.
没事 妈妈 我自己来就行
Okay.
好吧
Oh, no, does he think I'm a murderer?
他觉得我是个杀人犯吗
Sheriff Romero? No, your, uh, friend...
罗梅洛警长吗 不 你朋友...
George.
乔治
No, honey, no.
不 亲爱的 没有
He knows you could never do something like that.
他知道你不会做这种事的
How? Because I told him.
怎么知道的 我跟他说的
But he doesn't even know me.
但他都不认识我
I told him about you.
我跟他说过你
So you just told him, and--and he believed it,
你跟他说过 然后他就信了
even though he doesn't know me?
即使他不认识我吗
And I told you, and--
我跟你说了
and you know me better than anyone.
你比任何人都了解我
And you didn't?
而你不信
And you still don't? That's not true.
你现在还是不信 不是的
Whether or not you like Cody or if I should have been there,
不管你喜不喜欢考迪或者我该不该在那里
I was there, and I couldn't let him hurt her.
我当时就在那里 我不能让他伤害她
I had to try to help her.
我一定要帮她
Are--are you mad at me? Did--did I do something wrong?
你生我气了吗 我做错什么了吗
It's not that. Well, then what is it?
不是的 那到底是什么
Why don't you believe me? I do.
你为什么不相信我 我信
But...what?
但是...怎么了
Sweetheart, it's--it's just...
亲爱的 只是...
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你希望我说什么
I'm not hungry anymore.
我不饿了
I didn't want to text or call or bug you,
我不想发短♥信♥或打电♥话♥烦你
but what's going on?
但事情怎么样了
Is everything settled? Is it over?
都解决了吗 结束了吗
I-I don't know.
我不知道
They let me go home last night, so...
他们昨晚让我回来了 所以...
If they were gonna arrest you for something,
如果他们真要逮捕你
they would have by now, right?
早就逮捕了 是不是
Or they're not going to anyway
或者他们就不会那么做
because obviously it was an accident.
因为很显然那是意外
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I guess, yeah.
还行吧
You know, I mean, it's--it's way worse for Cody and for her dad.
考迪和她爸爸更糟糕
Yeah. No, I know.
是啊 我知道
But still, it must have been so awful.
但是一定很可怕
I was mad at her-- Cody--
我很生她的气 考迪
You know, for telling you about what happened to me.
因为她跟你说了我的事
That's why I went over there,
所以我才过去找她
because if she hadn't have told you,
因为如果她不告诉你的话
then you couldn't have told my mom.
你就不会告诉我妈妈
I'm sorry, Norman.
抱歉 诺曼
I was just worried about you, scared for you.
我只是很担心你
If anything had happened to you
如果你出了什么事
and I hadn't said something that could've helped...
而我知道什么却没说...
I know. I-I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
I just--
只是
I know you did the right thing, and I'm not mad anymore,
我知道你做得对 我不生气了
not at you.
我不生你的气
I was just telling you the reason I was at Cody's in the first place.
我只是想告诉你我为什么会去考迪家
Yeah, well, I'm sorry.
知道了 抱歉
I mean, I can't ever trust you again,
我不会再信任你了
but I'm not mad.
但我不生气
Shut up.
少来了
Emma...
艾玛
Thank you.
谢谢你
I mean it.
真的
For what? For believing in me.
谢我什么 谢谢你相信我
Whatever. You're welcome.
随便吧 不客气
God, I was so worried about you.
天啊 我特别担心你
They wouldn't let me talk to you.
他们不让我跟你说话
They wanted to make sure we couldn't get our stories straight.
他们不想让我们俩串供
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Now he's always gonna be pissed off
他永远都会是个怒气冲冲
and bitter and drunk...
苦闷的酒鬼
blaming me for whatever.
总是责怪我
It was his own fault.
那是他自己的错
That's why this happened, you know,
才会发生这种事
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表