剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
Good.
好
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because Dylan Massett killed him.
因为迪伦·马塞特杀了他
How'd that happen?
怎么会
How do you think it happened?
你觉得呢
I worked him up into doing it.
我鼓动他去的
And he went and he did it.
他去了 也做成了
So now everything's changed.
现在一切都不同了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
What about Dylan?
那迪伦呢
I don't care.
我不在乎
Whatever you want to do with him.
随你怎么处置他
Cold.
真冷血
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
Can you come over?
你能过来吗
Yeah. Can you come now?
可以 现在就来行吗
Yeah. All right.
行 好吧
Okay.
好
I'll see you in a little bit.
一会儿见
It was an amazing pie, mom.
派真好吃 妈妈
Thank you for making it.
谢谢你
Of course, honey.
别客气 亲爱的
I love to cook for you.
我喜欢为你下厨
Alex scheduled that polygraph test.
亚历克斯安排了测谎测试
Okay, then.
好的
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
I know it will.
我知道
I need to go upstairs. I want to wash my hair.
我要上楼了 我想洗洗头
You can do that later.
你可以等一下再洗
Let's spend some time together.
我们一起待会儿吧
Okay. What do you want to do?
好啊 你想做什么
This is a good one.
这首歌♥不错
What?
怎么
Let's dance.
我们跳舞吧
You want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
Yeah, like we used to in the kitchen when I was little.
是的 就像我小时候咱们在厨房♥里跳那样
Come on.
来吧
You're the best mother in the world.
你是世界上最好的妈妈
I don't know, Norman.
我不敢说 诺曼
I hope so.
希望如此
You mean everything to me.
你是我的一切
I love you more than my own life.
我爱你胜过爱自己
Me too.
我也一样
All right, here we go.
好了 他们来了
Okay, listen to me-- wait right here.
听我说 在这里等着
No matter what happens, right here.
不管发生什么 都在这里等着
You got any guns anywhere?
你这儿有枪吗
Oh, yeah, guest bedroom is where I keep all my guns.
当然 我会把枪都放在客房♥里
No, but there's one downstairs, in a gun cabinet.
没有 但是楼下有 在一个枪柜里
I'll go get it.
我去拿
Jodi!
乔迪
Yeah, I should have figured you'd do something like this.
我该猜到你会做这种事
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
I helped you when no one else would,
我在其他人都不帮你的时候帮了你
and now, you cause all this?
你却给我惹这么多麻烦
Put down the blade, Jodi.
把刀放下 乔迪
I have a gun. You see that, right?
我有枪 你也看到了吧
You don't think I'll shoot you?
你以为我不会开枪打你吗
He's here with you?
他也跟你在一起
You bitch!
婊♥子♥
You remember what I said?
你记得我说过什么吗
About burning you down?
我说过要置你于死地
Well, I'm a man of my word.
我是个说话算话的人
What happens now?
现在怎么办
All right, okay. Here's, um...
好吧 这个...
Here's...here's what the story's gonna be.
咱们这么说
I got a tip by a confidential informant
我收到秘密线报
that Zane and his men, they just killed Nick Ford.
赞恩和他的手下刚杀了尼克·福特
Then I came here to find out if Jodi had any information
然后我就来这里问乔迪是否知道
about where he was, and when I arrived,
他在哪里 我赶到的时候
Zane was already here.
赞恩已经在这里了
And I took out his men, but by the time I got inside the house,
我♥干♥掉了他手下 但等我进屋来
he had shot her before I could take him out.
杀掉他时 他已经打死了她
What about me? You were never here.
那我呢 你没来过这里
Why are you giving me a free pass?
为什么你要放过我
Not that I don't appreciate it.
我当然万分感激
Because I think you get it.
因为我觉得你是明白人
I think you're smart enough to understand
我觉得你很聪明 能够理解
how things work around here. What you can do,
这里的规矩 知道什么能做
what you can't do.
什么不能做
And right now...
而现在
Right now, there's a vacuum.
现在 出现了一个空缺
Somebody's gonna fill that vacuum.
总得有人来填补这个空缺
That's as inevitable as the sun rising in the morning...
就好像太阳每天升起一样理所当然
I'm not your guy.
我不合适
I didn't sign on for any of this.
我没想搅进这些事里
Well, somebody's going to,
总有人来做
and I want to be sure that person who fills that vacuum, Dylan,
而我想确保这个填补空缺的人 迪伦
understands the rules,
能够懂规矩
because the rules are what make it possible
因为只有规矩才能
for all of us to live here together in a peaceful manner.
让我们所有人和平共存
Does that make sense to you?
我这么说你能明白吗
Dylan?
迪伦
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
What's going on?
怎么了
Norman had these... these memories
诺曼... 被困在箱子里的时候
when he was trapped in that box.
想起了一些事
He thinks that he killed Blaire Watson.
他觉得是他杀了布莱尔·沃森
I know, Dylan. I'm sorry to dump this on you,
迪伦 我很抱歉跟你说这事
but you're the only one I can tell.
但是我只能跟你说了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Romero wants him to take a polygraph test tomorrow.
罗梅洛想让他明天去测谎
He's gonna ask him if he killed Blaire Watson.
他要问他是否杀了布莱尔·沃森
Norman's gonna go to prison.
诺曼要进监狱了
He...that can't happen.
不能让他进监狱
Can you imagine Norman in prison?
你能想象诺曼进监狱吗
He'll just dissolve.
他会崩溃的
It just...it's not his fault.
这不是他的错
He doesn't even know he does these things.
他都不知道自己干了这些事
I bought tickets to Montreal, to fly.
我买♥♥了去蒙特利尔的机票
We can leave tonight.
我们可以今晚就走
You can't do that. That's insane.
你不能这么做 简直是疯了
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
I got three tickets. I want you to come.
我买♥♥了三张机票 我想你也跟我们走
You bought me a ticket?
你给我也买♥♥了机票
I'm sorry, Dylan.
我很抱歉 迪伦
I'm so sorry, for everything.
为所有的事 我都感到抱歉
For how you were born, how I handled it.
你的出生 我对那事的反应
How I shut you out...it was horrible of me,
把你拒之千里 我太坏了
And I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It's not your fault, Norma. You were just a kid.
不是你的错 诺玛 你当时还小
I didn't know what I was doing,
我不知道我当时在做什么
But as horrible as it was,
但无论那是多么糟糕的经历
I-I wouldn't trade it for anything,
我也毫不后悔
because you're here now,
因为现在有你在
and you're beautiful, and you're a miracle,
而且你那么帅 你简直是个奇迹
that someone like you could come out of all that.
你有这样的过去 如今还能出人头地
And I wouldn't give you up for anything.
我绝不会放弃你
Listen to me.
听我说
You can't leave town.
你不能离开这里
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表