剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
I thought I should probably bring that up
我觉得我该早点说出来
before it got a little weird.
免得气氛变得尴尬
She didn't actually send me out here to check up on you.
实际上她没有让我过来看你
Well, she did,
好吧 是她让我过来
but she also told me to be thoughtful and charming
还让我体贴一点 施展魅力
and to not talk about my divorce, so there's that.
不准提及我的离婚 不过我还是说了
I see. Yeah.
我明白了 是的
I see. Does she try to set you up often?
明白了 她经常给你牵线吗
Uh, no. Never, actually.
没有 从来没有 真的
Which says something about you.
这说明要么是你非常优秀
Or else it says something about me.
不然就是我很不错
I don't-- - I'm gonna let myself think it's you.
我不知道 我就当是你很优秀吧
That's very flattering.
你太抬举我了
But I hope you know that it's--it's flattering, but I just--
我想让你知道我真的受宠若惊 只是我
Haven't even been a widow a year.
丧偶还不到一年
I know. I told her.
我知道 我跟她说过
Look, that's totally fine. I don't
完全没有问题 我不...
No, I just--I don't even remember how to date,
不是 我都不会约会了
honestly, if I ever knew.
真的 或许我就没学会过
Look, I'll just tell her we had a really nice talk
那我就告诉她我们聊得很愉快
and that I think I should take things slow,
但这事要慢慢来
and she'll be none the wiser.
她不会发现的
You sure? Yeah, of course.
你确定 当然
Have another cookie?
再吃一块吧
There you go.
给
Hey. Cupcake boy.
小蛋糕帅哥
Remember me? I remember you.
记得我吗 我可记得你
Yeah, from the motel. What's up?
当然 旅馆那个 你好啊
You're selling weed.
你在卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Well, it's not a beach party without some sticky.
没有大♥麻♥就不算是真正的海滩派对
Am I right? It's not a beach party.
对吗 这不是海滩派对
It's a memorial for somebody who died.
这是为逝者办的追思会
And people are sad,
大家很伤心
and they want to feel happy again.
所以他们想再开心起来
Oh, okay. Whatever. Who cares?
好吧 随便 无所谓
I don't care about that or this or whatever.
我对这些东西都无所谓
Yeah, come here.
过来
Come on.
坐
We're not dead, okay?
我们没死 对吧
We're alive, so we should live,
我们活着 就应该好好生活
but we're gonna die, you know.
但是我们终究会死
Okay, yeah. Like right now?
好吧 你是说现在
Yeah. Let's do something cra--
是啊 我们一起做点...
Let's just--let's just go completely crazy.
一起做点疯狂的事吧
All right. What'd you have in mind?
好啊 你有什么主意
Bad choices.
不该做的事
Make bad choices with me.
跟我一起做不该做的事吧
You know...
你知道
there's nothing like a memorial
有醉鬼冲篝火撒尿
where there's drunk guys peeing in the bonfire.
还有什么能比得过这样的追思会
I hope I get a send-off like that.
我希望自己也有这样的追思会
Idiots.
傻瓜
You have the best hair.
你的头发真好
Is that right? Do you know that?
是吗 你知道吗
It's like bushy and smooth.
又浓密又光滑
Tell me about it.
是吧
I don't feel too good.
我觉得不太舒服
How many of those drinks did I--
我喝了多少瓶
You know how many of those drinks that I had?
你知道我喝了多少酒吗
I have no idea. Well, I don't drink,
不知道 我一般不喝酒的
so I didn't keep count.
所以没数
Come on. I'll get you home.
来 我送你回家吧
That sounds like a good idea.
好主意
Do you want to get a bite to eat?
想吃点东西吗
I, uh...I have to go.
我得走了
I'll see you soon, though, Cody.
回见 考迪
Wait, Norman. I'm done with this place.
等等 诺曼 我也玩够了
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起走
Walk me home.
送我回家
Evening, ma'am.
晚安 女士
Evening. Thank you.
晚安 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Norma Bates, right?
诺玛·贝茨 对吧
Yes.
是我
You're the one who let everybody have it
就是你在上次的市议会上
at the last city council meeting about the bypass.
为了支路对所有人怒言相向
Were you there?
你在场吗
No. I heard about it.
没有 我听说的
Congratulations.
恭喜
Not many people would have the guts to do that.
没多少人有这个胆量
Are you in favor of the bypass?
你支持建支路吗
No.
不
Well, then why weren't you at the council meeting?
那你为什么没去市议会
I could've used your help. I can't.
我真心需要人帮腔 我去不了
Small-town politics.
小城镇的政♥治♥
You have to get along with everybody on the playground,
必须得左右逢源
you know?
知道吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Well, good evening.
晚安
Good evening.
晚安
Oh! Excuse me, I'm sorry.
等等 不好意思
I just haven't met anyone else against the bypass
我还从没遇到过其他同样反对支路的人
and also who seems to know how things work in this town.
而且你似乎知道这个镇上的规矩
Could I possibly buy you a coffee sometime,
有空能请你喝杯咖啡吗
pick your brain a little?
听取下你的建议
Sure.
当然
Give me a call.
打给我
I will. Thank you.
会的 谢谢
What, are you kidding me? Is this 10k?
开什么玩笑 这是一万吗
It's 11 1/2.
是一万一千五
You giving me all this? You sure?
你都给我吗 确定
Yeah.
确定
I'm not known for my brilliant decisions,
我虽然不太会做决定
but yeah. Yeah.
但这次我肯定
And I can probably make it 15 in the next couple months.
过几个月我或许能加到一万五
Where'd you come from, kid? Damn, you're too much.
你是哪里来的 小子 太厉害了
You know, I was thinking too.
其实我还在想
I'm gonna talk to my mom
我想跟我妈谈谈
and get her to at least let you tell her why you came here.
至少让她允许你说出你此行的目的
I think it'd be good for her
我觉得这对她好
and it'd be good for everybody else.
对大家也都好
Hey, well, if you want to talk to her, I want to let you.
如果你想跟她说的话 那很好啊
Right now, you just need to tell me
现在你只需要告诉我
when you can make it to Costa Rica.
你什么时候去哥斯达黎加
Tell you what, I'm ready to go there right now, man.
说实话 我现在就能动身
I-I, uh,
我...
I think I need to tell you something.
我得告诉你件事
What?
什么
What? Say it.
什么 说啊
I think your boyfriend might be gay.
我觉得你男朋友好像是同性恋
You knew?
你早就知道吗
Please! What
拜托 怎么了
You can see it from space.
这么明显从太空中都能看出来好吗
And he's not my boyfriend.
而且他不是我男朋友
Well, you were making out with him, so--
我看你跟他亲热 所以...
Gosh, Norman, like you've never been to a party before?
诺曼 你以前没参加过派对吗
Besides, aren't you?
况且 你不是吗
Aren't I what?
不是什么
Gay? No.
同性恋吗 当然不是
No. No, I'm not gay.
不不 我不是同性恋
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表