剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表
tourists are still gonna want to come into town the old way.
游客还是会喜欢走老路的
Oh, come on, now. Don't lie to her.
拜托 别骗她了
You remember Route 66, right, babe?
亲爱的 你还记得66号♥公路吗
Shut up, Peter. Don't be a jerk.
彼特 闭嘴 太无礼了
I'm sure she doesn't want to hear about Route 66 right now.
她现在肯定不想听66号♥公路的事
It's okay. It's not like I don't know they're building it.
不要紧 我又不是不知道他们要建新支路
Well, exactly, and hiding your head
的确 拒绝接受事实
in the sand isn't gonna make it go away, right?
也不能阻止它的建造 不是吗
The new bypass road is coming, and so are the big-box stores.
新支路会有的 大超♥市♥也会有的
Shut up, Peter. You're an idiot.
闭嘴 彼特 你个白♥痴♥
Oh, you can't blame a man for being excited about buying in bulk.
不能因为他想买♥♥大批的东西而怪他啊
There you go.
说的对
Excuse me for a moment. I'll be right back.
抱歉 我马上回来
Sorry about Peter. He seriously needs a filter.
彼特的事我很抱歉 他真该在嘴上装个过滤器
Oh, I'm fine.
我没事
Are you sure?
真的吗
'Cause if my motel was being threatened by a bypass
如果是我的旅馆受到新支路的威胁
and stupid people were making jokes about it,
还有蠢货拿这事开玩笑
I don't think I'd feel too good.
我感觉可不会太好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Let's get through that creme brulee,
我们去吃完焦糖布丁
and I'll drive you home. Okay.
然后我开车送你回家 好吧
I've got a lot of experience in my family with crap like this.
我经历过很多这样的家庭闹剧
You got to show someone you're serious.
你得让人知道你是认真的
My aunt's lame-ass ex was a real prick.
我阿姨的前任是个大混♥蛋♥
Wouldn't pay alimony.
不给她生活费
My grandma hit him with a baseball bat.
我奶奶用棒球棍揍了他
Guess what. He paid up.
你猜怎么着 他就给了
So what exactly are we gonna do?
那我们到底要做什么
Where is this damn thing?
那该死的玩意儿在哪
You're supposed to keep two hands on the wheel at all times.
你应该一直保持双手握方向盘
Got it.
找到了
What's this?
这是什么
It's your superpower-- a tire iron.
是你的超能力 一根撬棒
Norman, can I tell you something that I've never told anyone?
诺曼 我能跟你说点我从没跟人说过的事吗
My brother used to make me have sex with him.
我哥哥曾经强迫我跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥
I was, like, 13.
那时候我才13岁
And it went on until he moved out.
而且一直持续到他搬出去
I couldn't tell anyone.
我不能告诉任何人
Norman, clerk desk was a piece of cake.
诺曼 前台接待员是小菜一碟
Room 16. Let's do this.
16号♥房♥ 行动吧
You okay?
你没事吧
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我做不到
Yes, you can do it. We're just gonna scare him.
你能做到 我们只是要吓吓他
No, no, I-I can't go in there. I need to leave.
不 我不能进去 我要走了
Norman, come on.
诺曼 快来
No, I have to leave.
不 我必须走了
Take me away from here.
带我离开这儿
Okay, Norman, calm down. We can go, okay?
好吧 诺曼 冷静 我们走
Oh, my god.
我的天
Sorry. Can I ask you something?
抱歉 能问你点事吗
Yeah, sure.
行啊 问吧
When you said you were relieved that we didn't hook up,
你说我们没做♥爱♥让你松了一口气
what'd you mean by that?
是什么意思
I mean, maybe that's to say you're not interested,
也许是说你对我没兴趣
but I don't get that from you.
但我看来不是这样
Maybe I'm talking stupid, but I thought I'd ask.
也许我是在说傻话 但我就想问问
It seemed like the easiest way to do it.
这也许是最容易的方法
I do want to have sex with you.
我的确想和你做♥爱♥
Okay. What are you doing tonight?
好啊 你今晚有事吗
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
I'm kidding. That was just a joke.
我开玩笑的 只是个玩笑
I was just relieved
我松了一口气
because it would have been my first time.
是因为那会是我的第一次
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I, um-- I didn't realize.
我没意识到
You didn't?
你没有吗
Well, just think how much pressure people put on their first time,
想想第一次给人们多大的压力
knowing that they're going to have, like, a million more.
而他们知道他们还能做很多次
Mine could be my only time, so I just--
但我可能只有一次机会 所以
I just wanted to make it count...
我想好好对待
Or at least be something I can actually remember.
至少成为一个美好的回忆
You're right.
你说得对
You deserve that.
这是你应得的
See you tomorrow?
明天见
I'll be here.
我就在这里
Me too.
我也是
At least the food was good.
至少食物还不错
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone.
对不起 我不应该去的
I wasn't up for it.
我本来就没什么兴趣
Christine just really wanted me to go.
克里斯汀非要让我去
Yeah, that's Christine for you.
没错 克里斯汀就这样
You should have tried growing up with her.
你不知道和她一起长大是什么滋味
She was a force of nature.
她就是势不可挡
I know. She got me to go.
我知道 她说服我去了
She's been nothing but nice to me.
她一直对我很好
She's kind of taken with you.
她好像很喜欢你
Thank you so much for dinner.
谢谢你请我吃晚餐
Of course.
不客气
I'd really like to take you out again sometime.
我很希望改天能再约你出去
I-I promise we'll leave Peter at home.
我保证会把彼得留在家里
Thank you.
谢谢你
Zane Morgan, right?
是赞恩·摩根吧
Yeah. So what do you want?
我是 有什么事吗
I thought it was time for us to meet.
我觉得我们该认识一下了
I'm Alex Romero.
我是亚历克斯·罗梅洛
Oh, yeah. You're that guy with the Cod complex.
你就是那个有上帝情结的人吧
Come here.
过来
You--you've been away a long time, Zane,
你离开太久了 赞恩
and I think you might have forgotten how things work around here.
你可能已经忘了这里的规矩
Well, things didn't work out so well for Gil,
吉尔在这里混得不怎么样
so I figured maybe there were better ways of doing things.
所以我想 也许有更好的办法
No. No, there are not.
不 没有
What the hell are you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥在看什么
Well, a guy like you, Zane,
像你这样的家伙 赞恩
I could just see making some big mistakes,
我觉得你会犯下大错
just taking things a little personally
总觉得事事都是针对你
and feeling like he had to prove himself,
总觉得需要证明自己
you know, by yelling the loudest
所以一定要吼得最大声
and doing the most damage,
造成最大的破坏
taking the most scalps...
干掉最多的人
make sure people took him seriously 'cause nobody does.
想让人把你当回事 因为别人并不这么想
Hey, you want a beer? Okay. All right.
想来杯啤酒吗 好啊
I'm gonna take that as confirmation
我就当你这是
that you actually heard me, all right, Zane?
听到我的话了 好吗 赞恩
'cause, make no mistake-- it's a warning.
因为 别搞错了 这是个警告
I can be a real nice guy till I break you.
我打倒你之前 都会很亲切
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm moving, Norma.
我要搬走了 诺玛
Why?
为什么
Only you would ask that.
只有你才会这么问
Why do you have to move? I don't get it.
你为什么要搬走 我不懂
What is that gonna prove, hmm?
搬走能证明什么
You made this mess.
这一切都是你造成的
Live with it. I'm not going to.
你自己承受吧 我才不管
I made this mess? That's funny.
我造成的 真搞笑
I thought I got raped.
被强♥奸♥的人是我
Yeah, well, that's not what he said.
可他不是这么说的
What the hell did he say?
那他是怎么说的
He said that it wasn't like that,
他说事情不是那样的
剧集 | 贝茨旅馆(2013) | 导航列表