剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
黛西
Daisy.
她休想逃脱罪责
She's not gonna get away with this.
那不是黛西
That wasn't Daisy.
那是个生化机器人替身
That was a Life Model Decoy.
好消息是 塔伯特还活着 他陷入了昏迷
The good news is Talbot is alive. He's in a coma.
我不是说我们肯定会被关起来
I'm not saying we're definitely gonna get locked up,
但如果是
but if we are,
先吃口饭也好
wouldn't mind grabbing a bite to eat first.
带走他们
Take them.
我们在吧台还留了一个 长官
We left one sitting at the counter, sir.
不在名单里
Not on the list.
我们穿过了一道传送门 时间转换
We came through a gateway, some sort of temporal shift.
菲兹没被带走 他肯定在想办法
Fitz didn't get taken. He's no doubt working this problem,
可能正在想办法向我们传达讯息
probably trying to get a message to us right now.
正在努力
菲兹
你怎么不吃
You're not eating.
没事 只是不太饿
Yeah, no. Not really hungry.
要知道 这好像是我们好久以来
You know, u202dI think this is the first time
第一次齐聚一堂
we've all been together in a really long time.
还有人想吃点馅饼吗
Anybody have room for some pie?
好吧 有苹果派 草莓派 大黄派
Okay, so we have apple, strawberry, rhubarb,
还有巧克力香蕉奶油派
and chocolate banana cream.
来了
Here we go.
菲利普·J·科尔森
Phillip J. Coulson.
是我
Yep, that's me.
你抓到我们了 真厉害
You got us. Nice work.
断电这招真不错
And congrats on u202dthe whole power-outage thing.
很有气氛
That was very ominous.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
我会承担
I'm gonna take...
全部责任
...full responsibility.
珍玛
Jemma?
把手举起来 不要动
Hands in the air! Don't move!
另外六个人呢
Where are the other six?
他们人呢 他们去哪了
Where are they? Where'd they go?!
我不知道
I don't know.
把他带走
Take him.
等等 放开我
Wait. No. W-- Hey, hey, hey. Hey, let go.
等等 听我说
Wait! Just wait!
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
一定是出了什么事
Something happened here!
但不是我
It wasn't me!
我得找到他们
I need to find them!
餐馆监控录像证实了
Footage from the dinner security camera confirms
你们在晚上8:54一起走了进去
you all walked in together at 8:54 p.m.
但9:47我们到达时
But at 9:47, when we arrived,
就只剩下你一个了
you were the only one there.
他们怎么逃掉的
How'd they get out?
跑去哪里了
Where'd they go?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
你们的意思是监控没有拍到
So, you're saying it wasn't on the security camera?
我们到之前两分钟
They conveniently blacked out
那里刚好断电了
just over two minutes before we arrived.
这两分钟里到底发生了什么
What happened u202dduring those two minutes?
我发誓我说的都是真的 我不知道
I swear I'm telling you the truth -- I don't know.
你喜欢本布利英式麦芽酒吗
Do you like Bendeery English Ale?
什么
What?
在我们到达前 监控拍下了
Security cameras captured a Bendeery truck
一辆本布利的卡车停在了餐馆前
parked just in front of the diner before we arrived.
然后它就消失了
Then it just... disappeared...
就像你的朋友们
like your friends.
我们看了你的档案 菲兹
We've -- We've read your dossier, Fitz.
很厉害
It's impressive.
神盾局的智囊
The Big Bad Brain of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你是不是用什么
Did you help them escape
神盾局的新技术帮他们逃跑了
with some kind of new S.H.I.E.L.D. Technology?
你怎么知道我们要来的
How did you know we were coming?
我不知道
I didn't!
没有什么水晶球 或者"传送我吧 斯考特"
There was no crystal ball or -- or, "Beam me up, Scotty".
《星际迷航》经典台词
我不知道他们怎么跑掉的
I don't know how they got away.
我有个想法
I have a theory.
是你们干的
You did it.
你们给我们的食物下了药 或者用了某种气体
You drugged our food or, uh, used some kind of gas,
然后现在把他们关在这样的房♥间里
and now you have them in rooms just like this one,
跟他们打心理战
and you're messing with their mind
就像现在对我这样
like you're messing with mine.
所以不如你们来告诉我
So why don't you tell me
他们到底在哪
where the hell are they?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
谁是这里的头啊
Who the hell is in charge here?!
不是塔伯特准将了
Well, u202dit's not General Talbot,
约翰逊特工朝他脑袋开了一枪
since Agent Johnson put a bullet in his head.
那不是她 那是...一个生化机器人
That wasn't her. u202dThat was -- That was an LMD.
好吧
Oh, right.
阿西莫夫的借口
Alibis by Asimov, huh?
全怪机器人
Blame it on the robot.
不 那是真的
No, that's true.
即便是 那也是神盾局制♥造♥编程的
If it is, it was built u202dand programmed by S.H.I.E.L.D.
那是一个叫艾达的机器人造出来的
It was built u202dby an android called Aida,
而且它听命于她
and it answered to her...
它
it.
是它杀了霍顿·拉德克里夫博士吗
Is that the one that killed Dr. Holden Radcliffe?
没错
Yes.
还有杰弗里·梅斯
And Jeffrey Mace?
不 我要对他的死负责
No, I'm responsible for that death.
好吗
Okay?
我跟你们说的是真话 那是我的责任
I'm telling you the truth -- I'm responsible.
所以他们才丢下你
Is that why they left you behind?
让你背锅
For you to take the blame, huh?
不 他们不会丢下我
No, they wouldn't leave me.
他们不会
They wouldn't...
我说完了
I'm done.
我说你说完了你才说完了
You're done when I say you're done.
如果你不合作
And if you don't cooperate,
你就要在这里待上很长一段时间
you're gonna be here for a very long time.
明白吗
Do you understand?
该起床了
Time to get up.
站起来 起来
On your feet! Get up.
起来
Come on.
菲尔·科尔森在哪里
Where is Phil Coulson?
我不知道
I don't know.
黛西·约翰逊在哪里
Where is Daisy Johnson?
我不知道
I don't know.
珍玛·西蒙斯在哪里
Where is Jemma Simmons?
我希望我知道
I wish I knew.
我希望我知道 因为你们想找到他们
I wish I knew, 'cause as much as you want to find them
将他们绳之以法
and bring them to justice,
我也想找到他们 确认他们没事
I want to find them so I know that they're okay.
我非常愿意承担罪责
I am more than happy to pay for my sins,
但我真的不知道他们在哪里
but I honestly do not know where they are
遭遇了什么
or what happened to them.
实话
我发誓我会竭尽所能帮你们找到他们
I swear I will do anything I can to help you find them.
只要你们允许
If you let me.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
或者他骗过了机器
Or he beat the machine.
我认为不是
I don't think so.
我也希望他受惩罚
I want him to fry as much as anyone,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表