剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Nightmare?
这一切都是一场梦
This whole thing has been a dream.
每次当梦变得太凌乱
And every time the dream is too random
不能跟记忆协调
or doesn't reconcile with a memory,
你的大脑都会制♥造♥让它说得通的情景
your mind creates a scenario to make it work.
这下我听不懂了 那是什么意思
See, now you're losing me. What does that even mean?
你真觉得你的头骨着起火来了吗 菲尔
You really think your skull caught on fire, Phil?
还是说是因为电极在头皮上操作太久让你疼了
Or does it hurt u202dto have electrodes on your scalp for this long?
你觉得有一个平行现实
You think there was an alternate reality
而那里的你是个历史老师吗
where you were a history teacher?
还是你是回忆起了你父亲
Or were you remembering your father,
他就是个历史老师
who was a history teacher?
好了 够了
Okay, stop.
你在重现人生中的大事记
You're reliving mementos of your life
混合了你希望能成真的梦想
mixed with the dreams you wish had come true.
不 麦克
No, Mike.
这是恐惧
This is fear.
我以为我已经接受了死亡
I thought u202dI'd come to terms with death,
但这是我对它的恐惧的体现
but this is u202dmy fear of it manifesting,
因为放手比我
because it's harder to let go of
-想的要难 -是啊
- than I thought it would be. - u202dYes.
你不肯放手
You're struggling to let go.
至少你现在愿承认自己要死了
At least now you admit you're dying.
最难的是什么
What's the hardest part?
我尚未体验过的人生
The life I have yet to live.
所以你的大脑创造了这个故事
And that's why your mind created this story,
你这几年来做了那些
where you spent years doing all the things
你一直没机会做的事
you never got a chance to do --
在白滩蓝水的地方度假
to vacation on a white beach with blue water.
去群星中旅行
To travel to the stars.
拥有自己的飞机 一辆飞车
To own your own plane, a car that flies,
你自己的团队
your own team.
拥有家庭
To have a family.
你一直没机会指导的聪明的学生
The brilliant students you never got a chance to mentor.
你从未能拥有的女儿
The daughter you never had.
最重要的是 做英雄的机会
And above all, a chance to be a hero.
你自己说的 科尔森
You said it yourself, Coulson.
你是什么样的人很重要
It matters who you are.
不 我不是想做个英雄
No, I'm not trying to be a hero.
我只是想确保神盾局得以延续
I'm just here to see that S.H.I.E.L.D. continues --
想想黛西的话
Remember Daisy's words.
神盾局已经不复存在了
There is no S.H.I.E.L.D.
没有你 什么都没有
There is nothing without you.
这一切都是你的想象
This is all in your head.
-我不信 -这就是你的问题所在
- I refuse to believe this. - That's your problem.
你不肯接受现实
You won't let reality sink in.
即使现在 你的大脑也不肯承认
Even now, your mind is rejecting the fact
我不过是个站在你身边的医务人员
that I'm just an EMT standing over you.
你把我想象成了别的东西
It's trying to make me into something else.
你想找到一条出路
It's trying to find a way out.
飞机飞入
Aircraft. Incoming.
他们发现我们了
They found us.
是迪克被抓到了吗
Did Deke get caught?
是一架昆式战斗机
It's a Quinjet.
重复 神盾局313号♥
Repeat -- S.H.I.E.L.D. 313,
请求降落
requesting permission to land.
收到吗
Do you read?
你不知道那些人对我多么重要
You don't know what those people mean to me.
别说他们什么都不是
Don't say that they're nothing.
-别那么说 -不
- Don't say that. - No.
不 他们是你的投射
No, they're a reflection of you.
你真正的本质
Who you truly are.
一个好人
One of the good ones.
货真价实
The real deal.
你还拿着那玩意
You've still got that thing there.
我不是想夺走它
And I'm not trying to take it from you.
或是阻止你
I'm not trying to stop you.
毕竟 看啊
After all... Look.
你是真正在走向白光
You're literally walking into the light.
你准备好了
You're ready.
我们一起去吧
Let's go together.
抱歉 麦克
Sorry, Mike.
我不信
I'm not buying it.
那我就自己对付你
Then I'll take you myself.
你干什么呢 科尔森 把那玩意拿起来
What are you doing, Coulson? Pick up the doodad.
快行动
Let's go!
你...
You're, uh...
你是真的吧
you're real, right?
拜托告诉我你是真的
Please tell me you're real.
那样的话我们现在就不尴尬了吗
Would that make this any less awkward?
-嗯 -那好
- Yeah. - Good.
河尽市警局
指纹和DNA结果出来了 女士
Prints and DNA came back, ma'am.
迪克·肖 根本不存在
Deke Shaw? He's no one.
就是说 根本没有记录
As in, no record at all.
可能是生化机器人替身
Could be a Life Model Decoy.
我们还收到了湖畔小镇的来电
And we're getting calls from towns at the lakefront,
有更多人看到了黛西·约翰逊
more Daisy Johnson sightings.
要我们去追查吗
Do you want us to chase them?
她要么在往加拿大去
She's either on her way to Canada,
要么这整件事都是幌子
or this entire thing is a smokescreen.
收拾东西
Pack it up.
重力场暂时控制了裂缝
The gravity field's keeping the rift contained, for now.
就是个创可贴
It's a Band-Aid.
我们需要更有效的解决办法
We'll need a more powerful solve,
但是异象在消失
but the anomalies are fading --
没有新的出现了
no new ones are occurring.
我们要感谢一个人
We have one man to thank for that.
得了 这有点夸张了
Oh, come on. That's overstating it,
但是 你们能这么说我还是很感激
but, still, it means a lot coming from you two.
当然了
I mean, obviously,
刚刚有一阵情况真的很危险
it was pretty touch and go up there for a while,
但是 我到处打电♥话♥ 说了黛西·约翰逊的事
but I called around to tell the Daisy Johnson story
而且还拿到了清单上的一切
and was able to get everything off the checklist,
不过 没人知道什么是海格威士忌
though no one had ever heard of Haig,
所以我找到了更好的东西
so I got something even better.
齐马
但是 我不撒谎
But, yeah, I'm not gonna lie --
我的确挺慌张的
I was pretty freaked out
往电♥话♥里输入坐标
when I punched the coordinates into the phone
然后走到一片草地上
and it led me into the middle of a grassy field.
真是的 "昆式战斗机
And it's like, "Can the Quinjet
能不能再快点赶到" 是吧
get here a little bit quicker, please," You know?
但是我还是挺过来了
But I managed to grave the critters.
给你们个建议 把裤子塞鞋里
Pro tip -- tuck your pants into your shoes.
就什么都漏不出去了
Nothing gets up.
我当然说的是死亡战士
I was obviously talking about Deathlok.
当然了
Goes without saying.
-他会留下吗 -不
- Is he sticking around? - u202dNo.
他单干
He rolls solo.
他挺身而出
He stepped up,
帮助了那些在逃的特工
helped some Agents on the run.
帮戴维斯特工获得了医疗救助
Helped Agent Davis find medical help.
但他说 等今晚的庆典过后他就要走
But he said he's leaving after tonight's festivities.
他的到来再及时不过了
Well, I mean, u202dhis arrival was perfect timing.
真是太巧了
Uncanny, really.
正好在我们急需时
Just what we needed.
是啊
Yeah.
下面到底是什么情况 长官
What exactly were you up against down there, sir?
菲兹 你在拖吗
Fitz, are you stalling?
我 我刚刚是在拖吗
Me? Am I stalling just now?
应该不是
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表