剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Guess I was just super moved by their nuptials.
因此对这对夫妻很有感情
Become very invested in them as a couple.
我只是希望他们
I just want them to, you know,
长命百岁
last for, like, a long, long time.
等等
Hold on.
追踪有结果了
Looks like we've got a tracking hit.
情报无误
Our intel was right.
人人都会出差错 空军将军也不例外
Everyone slips up sometimes, even Air Force Generals.
我这就给他们发坐标
I'll send him the coordinates now.
我不知道时间表如此严苛
I was unaware that the timetable was so strict.
我不是在找借口 但没必要...
I'm not making excuses, but there's no reason to --
对 快成功了
Yes, we're close.
看起来你是对的
Looks like you were right.
你的赎罪之旅开了个好头
Good first stop on your redemption tour.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
回敬黑尔一道 感觉真爽
Feels good to get one over on Hale in return.
按说军方手♥机♥加密该更高级些呢
u202dYou'd think our military would have better encryption on their phones.
给基地发消息
Radio home.
告诉他们我们抓了个将军
Tell them we bagged us a general.
菲兹
Fitz!
你在这儿啊
There you are.
他们让我告诉你
They -- they told me to tell you
他们抓住她了 黑尔将军
that they got her -- General Hale.
好吧
All right, well,
我虽然没指望你乐得撒花
wasn't really expecting confetti or anything,
但至少说一句 "天呐"
but maybe like a "Blimey"
或者有个反馈都行
or, like, some kind of acknowledgement.
要帮忙吗
You need a hand?
金属加工我可在行了
I'm pretty good with metalwork.
大概是遗传
I guess it runs in my DNA.
好吧 我不是博士
All right, man, well, I'm no doctor,
但你似乎不应该...
but that looks like the opposite of what you're sup--
是啊
No.
我才是这里唯一的博士
I'm the only doctor here.
黑尔将军
General Hale.
隔音墙 低照明
Soundproof walls. Low lighting.
感官剥夺
Sensory deprivation?
接下来是什么 震耳欲聋的死亡金属吗
What's next, blasting death metal?
我不是来折磨你的 将军
I'm not here to torture you, General.
我想好好谈谈
I just want to sit down and talk,
问几个最近一直困扰我的问题
ask you some questions that have been bugging me lately.
我的司机呢
Where's my driver?
从你为什么向神盾局宣战开始说吧
Let's start with why you've declared war on my people.
这有点夸张了吧
That's a tad dramatic.
我是一名美国空军将军
I'm a general u202din the United States Air Force.
你是国内恐怖组织的首领
You're the leader of a domestic terrorist organization.
我只是想让你伏法而已
I'm just trying u202dto bring you to justice.
我不知道"让我伏法"
I missed the part where "bring to justice"
原来等同于"把我炸飞"
and "blow up with beacon bombs" are analogous.
我有命在身 不管怎样都不能让你逃脱
I have orders not to let you escape by any means.
我只是在尽我的本职
I'm simply doing my job.
砍我特工的手臂是你的本职吗
Is it your job to cut the arms off one of my agents?
我为此道歉
For that, I do apologize.
我的一名手下有些...过火了
One of my subordinates got a bit...overzealous.
这你肯定能理解
I'm sure you can understand.
毕竟
I mean, after all,
不是你的约翰逊特工
wasn't it your Agent Johnson
朝我们共同的朋友格伦·塔伯特脑袋上开了一枪吗
who shot our mutual friend Glenn Talbot in the head?
那不是黛西干的
That wasn't Daisy.
总在扮演守护者 对吧
Ever the guardian, huh?
"到我盾牌下来 我会保护你"
"Get behind my shield. I'll protect you."
我明白为什么人们这么盲目追随你了
I can see why people follow you so blindly.
-那叫忠诚 -那是有极限的
- It's called loyalty. - But only to a point.
要实现我的目的 这还不够
You need more than that for what I'm trying to do.
你的目的是什么
And what would that be?
阻止我们的灭绝
Prevent our extinction.
我需要进入主终端
I need to access the main terminal.
好吧
Okay.
我找不到任何霍尔博士的纸质笔记
I couldn't find any u202dphysical notes from Dr. Hall.
告诉我有人把它扫描存入系统了吧
Tell me someone scanned them into the system.
真粗鲁
Rude.
我已经找过了 但什么都找不到
I-I already did, u202dand I couldn't find anything.
什么都找不到
Nothing?
我们根本没有他研究的记录
We have zero records of his actual research?
什么都没有
Nothing.
菲兹 天...
Fitz! Oh, my...
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
你不需要为此自责
Okay, you don't need to beat yourself
或是揍电脑
or the computer up over this.
你没事吧 你休息过吗
Are you okay? Have you even slept?
哪里有时间 黛西
During what possible period of time, Daisy?
菲兹 你不需要扛着整个世界的重担
Okay, Fitz, you don't need to carry the weight of the world.
我们都在
We are all here.
悠悠球都让我往医疗站里接入监控信♥号♥♥
I mean, even Yo-Yo wants me to set up a security feed in the med bay
让她能时刻注意异象
so she can watch out for anomalies.
我漏掉了什么
What am I missing?
我...
I --
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
两个摄像头下线了
We just lost two cameras.
在10层以下呢
That's 10 levels below us.
你觉得又是异常爆发吗
Do you think it's another anomaly flare?
我们知道它能扩散到原点之外
We know it can reach beyond its origin point.
如果我们不赶紧控制住
If we don't contain it soon,
整个基地就不会有安全的楼层了
there won't be any safe levels in the whole base.
好吧 我去看看
Okay, well, I'll -- I'll go check it out.
我们都做好自己该做的 冷静点 好吗
We're all doing our part. Just take it easy, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
运行可能性模拟
Just run possible simulations
补偿
to compensate
不规则分布...
for the uneven distribution of...
拜托 菲兹
Come on, Fitz.
好好想想
Think!
你的思路很对
You're on the right track.
只是还差点
You're not quite there yet.
不
Oh, no.
不 你不可能是真的
No, you cannot be here.
还有工作要完成
There's work that needs to be finished.
什么工作
What -- What work?
你在这里干什么
What are you -- u202dWhat are you doing here?
做你不愿意做的事
What you are unwilling to do.
等等 出什么事了
Wait. What's going on?
出现了更多异象
More anomalies have begun occurring.
在我们能控制局面之前
Until we get a better handle on the situation,
我们得先把你转移到
we're moving you to another floor
安全的楼层
out of the line of fire.
不需要我的意见吗
And what's my say in all this?
我没有脑死 我可以为自己说话
I'm not brain-dead. I can speak for myself.
我们认为你去别的楼层会更安全
We think you'll be safer on another floor.
别再把我当个孩子了 迈克
Stop treating me like a child, Mack.
我是一名特工 和你们俩一样
I'm an agent. Same as both of you.
如果事情失控
If things are getting crazier around here,
你们会比以往更需要我
then you need me more than ever.
我不需要你们保护我
I don't need you to protect me.
不许动
Don't move.
这不可能是真的
This can't be real.
就像宇航员不是真的
Like the astronaut wasn't real?
就像那个世界 我的世界
Like the world -- my world --
被你毁掉的那个世界不是真的
that you destroyed wasn't real?
拜托
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表