剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I think he has a hemothorax -- blood in his chest cavity.
我们需要止血并排出积血
We need to stop the bleeding and drain it.
好
Okay.
你得切开伤口
You're gonna need to cut into the wound
我们好看清楚情况
so we can see what we're doing.
-不用麻醉吗 -他已经昏迷不醒了
- What about anesthesia? - Well, he's already unconscious,
而且我还没读到麻醉那一章
and I haven't read that chapter yet,
所以我们就边做边看吧
so we'll just figure it out as we go.
那么 这个小鬼是从未来来的
So, this kid's from the future?
是的 在那个未来 地球不存在了
Yeah. And in that future, Earth is gone,
幸存的人类被外星领主所奴役
and the last of humanity is enslaved by alien overlords.
外星...领主...
Alien...over...
我就该待在牢里
I should've stayed in my cell.
你是说 我们被小绿人打了个
You're telling me that we got our asses handed to us
落花流水吗
by little green men.
他们块头很大 而且是蓝色的
They were big and blue.
但他们没弄碎世界
But they didn't crack the world apart.
他们说是黛西干的
They said it was Daisy.
你还派她出任务
And you're still sending her on missions?
我需要她带领任务
I need her leading missions.
我的一个旧伤复发了
I got an old injury acting up.
我不确定我还能活多久
Not sure what my timetable is, exactly.
老天爷啊
Oh, for the love of flapjacks.
你就有点好消息吗
Do you ever have any good news?
有个年轻的异人说看到了更好的未来
There's a young Inhuman who's seen a better future.
我们在向那个方向努力呢
We're working toward that.
我们还能为他做什么别的吗
Anything else we can do for him?
如果他们需要帮忙 我们会伸手的
We're here if they need a hand.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我们得谈谈菲兹-西蒙斯还有悠悠球
We need to talk about Fitz-Simmons and Yo-Yo.
如果他们真以为自己死不了
If they really believe they can't be killed --
那不是我们现在要谈的
That's not the conversation we're having right now.
那我们现在要谈什么
Then, what conversation are we having right now?
就是你解释一下
Well, the one where you explain
你最近做的种种愚蠢决定
all the stupid decisions you've been making recently.
好具体啊
That's rather specific.
跟黑尔走 是个错误
Giving yourself up to Hale was a mistake.
她打算炸掉和风呢
She was about to blow up the Zephyr.
-你指望我怎么办 -我不知道
- What did you want me to do? - I don't know.
拖住她 让我进入驾驶舱
Stall her long enough for me to get to the cockpit.
你抓稳 而我让飞机
You hold on while I throw the plane
垂直下降
into a vertical dive, maybe.
-击昏克里尔 -你要说重点不
- Knock out Creel -- -You gonna get to a point?
重点就是 你根本没努力
My point is, you didn't even try.
你毫不抵抗地缴械投降了
You just rolled over without a fight.
我采取了我认为最佳的策略 也得到了结果
I did what I thought was best, and it got results.
我们营救了塔伯特 还了解了黑尔的盘算
We rescued Talbot u202dand learned about Hale's agenda.
还在这过程中差点失去迪克
Yeah, and nearly lost Deke in the process.
他该听黛西的话的
He should've listened to Daisy.
或许黛西当初就不该被置于那样的
Well, maybe Daisy shouldn't have been put in that position
位置上
in the first place.
你不觉得她该做领导吗
You don't think she should lead?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
但她需要时间 她在质疑自己
But she does need time. She's questioning herself.
-我每天都质疑自己 -让我说完
- I question myself every day -- - Let me speak.
黛西满脑子想的都是救你回来
All Daisy could think about was getting you back.
她没准备好接手你的工作 菲尔
She's not ready for your job, Phil.
她必须准备好 我没多少时间了
She has to be. My time is running out.
因为你太不负责任
Because you're being irresponsible.
你说你没急着死
You said you weren't in a hurry to die,
但你的表现可不像
but you're not acting like it.
那么你不是在气我犯蠢
So this isn't so much about my stupidity
而是气我要死了
as it is about me dying.
似乎是有因果关系的
Seems like one thing led to the other.
你知道这对我也不容易吧 但我接受了
You realize this isn't easy for me, but I've accepted it.
这正是问题所在
Which is the problem.
或许我是鲁莽
Maybe I'm reckless.
但如果结局到了
But if this is the end,
做重要的事死会更好
better to go out u202ddoing something that matters.
不
No.
你无权单独做出这样的决定
You don't get to make that decision alone.
这个决定应该是与爱你的人一起做的
That decision is made with the people who love you.
-梅 -那人就是我
- May - and that's me.
我爱你
I love you.
就知道这能让你闭嘴
I thought that would shut you up.
你不该来这儿的
You're not supposed to be here.
我希望你在她之前知道
I wanted you to know before her.
都齐了
It's all here.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
她不让我去
She won't let me.
为什么
Why?
继续测试
More tests.
克里尔背叛了我们
Creel betrayed us,
可她还是听他的
but she'll still listen to every word that he says.
你说这是我们的
You said this was ours.
你不需要再听她的命令了
You don't have to follow her orders anymore.
她把我锁在这里了 我没的选
She locked me in here. I don't have a choice.
你当然有的选
Of course you do.
如果你想 可以把她撕碎
You could tear her apart if you wanted to.
你为什么不那么做
So why don't you?
我不知道
I don't know.
机器人还在来回发射信♥号♥♥
The mechs are still sending signals back and forth.
-我们该继续追踪 -然后从他们身边溜过吗
- We should keep following it. - And then sneak past them?
嗯 这个算A计划好了
Yeah, call that plan A.
A计划似乎很有野心
Plan A seems ambitious.
所以
Well
还有B计划
that's why we have a plan B.
是 将军 我们找到舱了
Yes, General, we have found the chamber.
我们此刻正在检查它
We are looking it over as we speak.
斯特拉克画完图纸我们就过去
We'll join you as soon as Strucker finishes the plans.
在此之前守好它
Keep it secure until then.
这没问题 只要你遵守承诺
That will not be a problem so long as you keep your word.
你会有机会进舱的
You'll have your chance with the chamber.
又向优越之人接近了一步
Another step toward becoming the superior man.
希望它如你所承诺得那么强大
I hope it is as powerful as you promised.
我也希望
As do I.
那怎么回事
What was that?
我应付得来
Nothing I can't handle.
那些机器人在守护什么
What were those mechs guarding?
这个没有连总水管
This isn't connected to a water main.
全部毁掉就好
Just destroy all of it.
该多拿些炸♥药♥来的
Should've brought more explosives.
要不了多久 他们就会发现
Won't be long until they realize
我们越过了他们的防守
we've slipped through their defenses...
我们可以挖出它的心 但得先搞清它是做什么的
We can cut out its heart once we work out what this thing does,
对谁做了
and to whom.
艾文诺夫先生 你觉得他值得信任吗
Mr. Ivanov -- u202dyou think he could be trusted?
目前他的利益与我一致
For the moment, u202dhis interests align with mine.
他想第一个进舱
He wants to be first into the chamber.
我想看到那对人体会有怎样的影响
I want to see what it does to human flesh.
要我陪你去吗
Would you like me to accompany you?
不 继续专注于我们的应急计划
No, I want you to stay focused on our contingency plan.
你知道要发出什么信息
You know the message that needs to be sent.
当然 将军
Of course, General.
露比
Ruby.
你没料到我还会在这里
You didn't think I'd still be here.
是斯特拉克打开了门吧
I assumed Strucker opened the door.
没想到你现在没跟他走
I'm surprised you're not with him right now.
我们能去哪
Where would we go?
门上有没有锁无所谓
It doesn't matter if there's a lock on that door or not.
我不会逃离你的
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表