剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
请趁此机会脱下衣服 洗个澡吧
Please take this opportunity to undress and clean yourself.
即使是哈拉星球也没这种美景
Even Hala doesn't have a view like this.
那么
So...
救人的就是你
you're the one who saved a life.
你说什么保护他人
So, all this talk about protecting people,
原来只是担心自己的地下酒吧
you were worried about your speakeasy.
我在一个框架程序里
I'm in a Framework program.
糟了
Oh, no.
她肯定觉得自己走进了一个新世界
She must feel like she's stepped into a new world.
很漂亮
Pretty.
但她似乎比医生要娇嫩些
But she appears more dormouse than medical practitioner.
你的行为引发了不小的轰动
Your actions caused quite the stir.
我只是想尽力救人一命
I was only trying to save a man's life.
用相当费煞苦心的手法
By rather elaborate means.
你有名字吗
Do you have a name?
珍玛
Jemma.
你是哪里的人 珍玛
And where are you from, Jemma?
处理部
Processing.
处理部
Processing.
幸好我们让你洗澡了
Good we had you bathe.
那告诉我 珍玛
So, tell me, Jemma,
一个整天在下水道工作的人
how does one learn such specific curative skills
是如何学会治疗技能的呢
working in sewage all day?
是我母亲教我的
My mother taught me.
真是聪明过人
How resourceful.
她是否也教过你
Did she also teach you
干涉我的事有什么代价
the cost of interfering in my affairs?
那个人会死的
The man would've died.
失一命 得一命 对吗
A life spent, a life earned, yes?
你觉得这个法则不适用吗
You thought this law did not apply?
我只是做了我认为能让你最开心的事
I only did what I thought would make you happiest in the end.
这是最棒的答案...
That is the superior answer --
对于任何问题都是
to any question, really.
是为了食物打起来的吗 锡纳拉
This was a fight over food, Sinara?
下面气氛肯定非常紧张
The pressure must be building up there.
让守卫行行好 给他们点喘息的空间
Tell the guards to give them some breathing room, for mercy's sake.
更新一下会有好处
A renewal will do them some good.
生命是脆弱的
Life is a fragile thing.
我们必须培养美丽之物
We must cultivate the beauty...
修剪掉其他的部分
and prune back the rest.
我总是觉得人类是不雅的生物
I always found humans to be inelegant creatures,
但是你
but you...
你的生物表 不见了
Your Metric -- it's gone.
我拿掉了 对不起
I removed it. I'm sorry.
没有疤
No scar.
连刮痕都没有
Not even a scratch.
只有光洁的肌肤
Just a pristine canvas.
这种奇迹让我不禁怀疑
Such marvels make me wonder
你到底是不是从处理部那种艰难的环境出来的
if you're even from a place as tough as Processing.
我想看看我的仆人经过你的治疗后
I think I would like to see how my Servitor fared
现在如何了
under your handiwork,
从你的手腕来看
and if your wrist is any indication...
我应该会满意的
I should be quite pleased.
他们的平板在那里
They keep the tablets in there.
等梅把泰丝引开 我们就去
Once May gets Tess out of the picture, we'll go.
我找到了一些吃的
I rustled up some grub.
-封装的 但是可以吃 -太好了
- Pre-packaged, but it's decent. - Oh, great.
泰丝 能找个地方让我换绷带吗
Listen, Tess, is there somewhere I could change my bandage?
好的
Sure.
你有多确定那只是一个蒸汽管道
How sure are you that's actually a steam pipe?
五成把握
Say 50/50.
科尔森要么会放出热蒸汽 要么是...
Either Coulson's gonna release hot steam or...
污水
raw sewage.
不管怎样 都会吸引注意的
Either way, it'll get attention.
准备好就上
Ready, and go.
你应该看看你慢动作的"上"表情
You should see go-face in slow-motion.
太经典了
Classic.
瞎显摆
You're showing off.
有本事就拿来炫嘛
If you got it, flaunt it.
他们不会知道发生了什么
They'll never know what happened.
希望不会吧
Let's hope not.
人类集♥合♥ 进行生物表检查
Humans report for Metrics inspection.
把孩子们带走
Remove the children.
照他说的做
You heard him.
排好队 出示你的生物表
Line up and present your Metrics.
这可不是什么好事
This is not a good thing.
到目前这个地方发生的每件事
So far, any new development in this place
都不是什么好事
is not a good thing.
要不我们把这些东西戴上吧
Why don't we put those on?
这东西可要穿过你的手腕呢
Because they go through your damn wrist!
但是不戴的话谁知道会怎么样
But without them, who knows?
我想做个交易
I want to make a trade.
时机不对
Not the time.
我觉得时机刚好
I think it's exactly the time.
好吧
Okay.
还"路过"呢 你想要什么
So much for "passing through." What do you want?
我有一块可以用的克里人平板
I have a working Kree tablet.
我愿意用它交换装好三个生物表
I'll trade it for three Metrics installed.
我就知道你们可疑
I was right to be suspicious of you.
一块平板可不值三个生物表
A tablet's not worth three Metrics.
但能偷到它的人就值了 所以
But anyone who can steal it is, so...
我会帮你们装好
I'll get you hooked up.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你们需要工作来交换 那可不轻松
But you'll work for it, and it won't be fun.
排好队 出示生物表
Line up and present!
我们可以工作 成交
We can work. We're in.
进去
Get inside.
到底在哪
Where is it?
你把旧报纸扔了吗
Did you throw out the old papers?
对 都乱成一团了
Yeah, it was a mess.
别再那样了 你总是在清理
Stop doing that. You're always cleaning.
是啊 是你这样编程我的
Yeah, you programmed me to.
是吗 我怎么不记得编程你
Really? Because I don't remember programming you
跟我还嘴
to talk back to me.
我是在开玩笑 因为我
It was a joke, because I --
我有编程你可以...
I did program you to talk...
去找到那些报纸 行吗
Just will you find the papers, please?
你不妨找张椅子喝杯啤酒
You may as well pull up a stool and have a beer.
你显然很有说服力
Clearly, you're a talented pusher,
但不用了 谢谢
but I will pass, thanks.
这样可能最好
It's probably for the best,
毕竟我都不知道真正的啤酒是什么味道
because I have no idea what actual beer tasted like.
介意告诉我我在哪儿吗
You want to tell me where I am?
你在我的营业区晕过去了
You're passed out at my place of business.
你跟踪我的时候
You got too close to my transmitters
离我的发射器太近了
when you were stalking me.
所以这就是你干的勾当
So this is your racket?
出租框架
You're -- You're pimping out the Framework?
我从不那么叫它 但是的
I never called it that, but yeah.
那就是硬件接口使用的技术
That's the technology the hardware interface is based on.
我不得不从头开始重建软件
I-I had to rebuild the software from scratch
因为卡塞亚斯清除了历史文档
because Kasius had the historical archives erased.
但我还是找到了服务器
But I was able to get my hands on the servers.
四处搜刮了一些数据
I gathered bits of data here and there, and...
剩下的就靠猜了
the rest is guesswork.
但你的顾客们看不出差别
But your customers don't know the difference.
你就让他们沉迷于这些旧地球场景中
You've got them addicted to Earth-as-it-was scenarios.
还有一些其他的模拟 是的
Among other simulations, yes.
这就是你在保护的生意
So this is the business that you're protecting?
你瘆人的幻觉鸦♥片♥馆
Your creepy opium den of fantasy?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表