剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Glenn, please.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我听说那起事故的事了
I heard about the accident.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
神盾局来电♥话♥了
S.H.I.E.L.D. called, and --
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
抱歉
Sorry.
看你害我做了什么
Look what you made me do.
真对不起 格伦
I'm really sorry, Glenn.
他们就是担心你
They're just worried about you.
仅此而已
That's all.
我也担心你
And so am I.
乔治 亲爱的 上楼去吧
George, please, honey, go upstairs.
对不起 乔治
I'm sorry, George.
我可以修好的
I can fix it, though.
比那更好 我可以带你上真飞船
Better yet, I can take you to a real spaceship.
你觉得怎么样 伙计
What do you think about that, partner?
他们如果以为能下船 就是蠢到家了
They are fools if they think they'll get off this ship.
把有异能那个给我带来
Bring me the powered one.
她是卡塞亚斯的
She belongs to Kasius.
其他的 他们不配像战士那样死去
As for the others, they do not deserve a warrior's death.
用他们自己的武器杀了他们
Kill them with their own weapons.
让他们毫无荣耀地死去
Let them die in shame and dishonor.
我们快到舰桥了
We're getting close to the bridge.
我们从这里能直接去和风
We have a clear path to the Zephyr from here.
我们可能再不会有机会了
We might not get that chance again.
我们不完成任务就不能走
We're not leaving till we finish the job.
你得走
Yes, you are.
梅
May?
我会处理好导弹的事 然后回基地
I'll deal with the missiles and get back to the base.
你和黛西上和风去 然后回家
You and Daisy u202dget to the Zephyr and go home.
喜欢这个计划 祝你好运了 梅
Loving this plan. Good luck, May.
你跟我走
You're with me.
我需要你为回程设坐标
I need you to set the coordinates for the trip back.
对了 因为我识数
Right, because numbers.
太好了
Yay.
不 这太危险
No, it's too risky.
我们一起去
We do it together.
我会解决的 回家去吧 菲尔
I'll take care of it. Go home, Phil -- now.
你是在给我下令吗
Are you giving me an order?
因为你听上去像是在给我下令
'Cause that sounded like you were giving me an or--
对 我在给你下令
Yes, I'm giving you an order.
你只会拖累我
You're just gonna slow me down,
给我闭嘴 上...
so zip it and get to the --
就知道这能让你闭嘴
Thought that might shut you up.
去吧
Now go.
不许吐槽 约翰逊特工
Not a word, Agent Johnson.
这是命令
That's an order.
收到 烈焰红唇
Copy that, Hot Lips.
那艘船可大了
It's a really big ship,
上面有好多吓人的外星人
and it's full of these crazy aliens.
但别担心
But don't worry.
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
我还要给你介绍个朋友
And I have a friend for you, too.
把她放下 爸爸
Put her down, Dad.
不行啊 儿子
I can't do that, son.
她已经不是我们这边的了
She's not on our side anymore.
不是的
That's not true.
我爱你
I love you.
我愿为你做任何事
I would do anything for you.
是吗 卡尔拉
Oh, really, Carla?
所以你才帮助九头蛇给我洗♥脑♥吗
Like when you helped Hydra brainwash me,
还背着我跟神盾局合谋
or when you worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. to conspire behind my back?
不是那样的
That's not true.
"服从会得到奖赏"
"Your compliance will be rewarded."
想起来了吗 你记得吗
Any of that ring a bell? Do you remember that? Do ya?
他们说那会有帮助的
They said it would help.
对不起 卡尔拉
I'm sorry, Carla,
但只有你加入我
but the only way I'll ever trust you again
我才可能再信任你
is if you join me.
欢迎来到我们小区
Welcome to the neighborhood.
我们不想伤害你 塔伯特
We don't want to hurt you, Talbot.
-我们只想跟你谈谈 -科尔森在哪
- We just want to talk to you. - Where's Coulson?
你把他们怎么了
What did you do to them?
他们是战俘
They're prisoners of war.
我们没跟你开战
We're not at war with you.
他们企图阻止我时就对我宣战了
They declared war when they tried to stop me.
别动
Stay right there.
来啊 小子
Go ahead, cowboy.
停下 别开枪
Stop! Stop! Hold your fire!
找掩护
Take cover!
科瓦斯下令发射导弹
Qovas has ordered the launch.
打扰 各位
Excuse me, fellas.
我找男厕呢
Just looking for the men's room.
这附近有吗
You know if there's one close by?
不过 转念一想
You know what? On second thought?
我还是随便找个角落解决好了
I'm actually just gonna find a corner somewhere.
你干什么呢
Ugh, what are you doing?
武器 以防再有人来
Weapons -- in case more show up.
别傻站着
Don't just stand there.
去往传送器里输入
Start transferring the missile-target numbers
导弹目标坐标
to the Teleporter.
没错 因为灯塔是目标
Right, because -- because the Lighthouse is the target,
所以那个坐标就是我们回家的路
so the coordinates are ticket home.
好思路 梅
That's -- That's good thinking, May.
但那个是发射系统
But which one's the launch system?
我不知道 你选吧
I don't know. Pick one.
不 那是导航
Nope. That's navigation.
我还是拿上吧 以防万一
I'll take that just in case.
找到了 武器系统
Okay, got it. Weapons system.
我找到发射码了
And I-I found the launch codes.
我们要解除导弹吗
Do I deactivate the missiles?
我们不解除导弹
We're not deactivating them.
那我们来干什么
Well, then what the hell are we doing here?
我们要给它们设新目标
We're giving them a new target.
现在你们看到了吧 我变成了什么
Now do you see what I am, what I've become?
我是个超级英雄
I'm a superhero,
我打算去做必要之事
and I plan on doing what needs to be done.
你不是英雄
You're not a hero.
乔治
George.
没事的 乔治
It's okay, George.
他们是坏人
They're the bad people.
他们想阻止我
They're trying to stop me.
我得带他走
I need to get him out of there.
我无法靠近他
I can't get near him.
你才是坏人
You're the bad one.
你想伤害他们
You want to hurt them.
不 不是的
No. No, I don't.
我只是警告他们一下而已
No, I'm just giving them a warning. That's all.
这样他们才会明白
So that they'll understand
我才是可以救他们的人
that I'm the one who's gonna save them.
我只是首先需要给自己加点油
I just need to get a little more fuel in my tank first,
然后我就能做到了
and then I can do it.
你会看到的
You'll see.
你继续看新闻吧 儿子
You keep watching the news, son.
你会看到的
You'll see.
关上舱门 我们准备起飞吧
Close it up. Let's get this bird ready for liftoff.
他们来了
They're here.
戴维斯 我们回来了 一切...
Davis, we're back. Is everything o--
遭遇袭击了
Under attack.
两个人
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表