剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
That's step two.
先别急着击掌
Yeah. Well, we're gonna have to wait to high-five.
第三步 缝合动脉
Step three is, you sew his artery shut
避免他流血致死
so he doesn't bleed out and die.
-我们需要新计划 -在外面发生了什么
- We need a new plan. - What happened out there?
我不知道 我飞速冲了出去
I don't know. I was using my speed,
但感觉胳膊好像要被扯掉了
and it felt like my arms were being ripped off.
机械臂是不能跑那么快的
The mech arms aren't built to go that fast.
接口同时
The interface is transmitting
传送了一切电♥信♥♥号♥♥刺♥激♥
every electrical signal simultaneously.
让你的神经系统过载了
It's overloading your nervous system.
我不需要解释 我需要解决办法
I don't need an explanation! I need a solution!
我无法重现校准
I can't recalibrate them,
在这儿不行 更赶不及在门被撞开之前
not here, not before that door gives out.
在那里找掩护
Take cover there.
菲兹和我把他们从出口引开
Fitz and I will draw them away from the exits,
缠住他们
keep them occupied.
你想办法出去
You find a way out,
上昆式战斗机 呼叫支援
make it to the Quinjet, call for backup.
我可以战斗 你们中一个应该
I can fight. u202dI think one of you should --
不 我们有个规矩
No. We have a rule.
我们再也不跟彼此分开了
We never leave u202deach other's side anymore.
蹲下
Duck.
很抱歉你没能得到你想要的蜜月
I'm sorry you never got the honeymoon you dreamed of.
别傻了
Nonsense.
我在跟我爱的男人保护英国不被邪恶机器人入侵
I'm protecting England from evil robots with the man I love.
卡住了
Oh, it's jammed!
退回去
Go back, go back!
要没子弹了
Running low.
真不知我们是怎么想的
I don't know what we were thinking.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
拜托告诉我你依然认为时间不能改变
Please tell me you still believe time can't be changed.
你想现在争论那个吗
You want to debate that now? Isn't --
我们就是因此才来了啊
Isn't that why we're here?
不 菲兹 告诉我那有违物理规律
No, Fitz, just tell me it's against the law of physics.
我现在需要那个
I need that right now.
-对时间的感知是幻觉 -最后的弹♥药♥
- The perception of time is an illusion. - Last mag.
赫曼·闵可夫斯基认为 时空时间
According to Hermann Minkowski, space-time --
不 我错了 这没用
No, you know, I was wrong. It's not helping.
我听说了你的遭遇
I heard what happened to you.
你现在也有部分是机器了
Now you are also part machine.
那不是真正重要的部分
Not the part that matters.
我现在没有痛觉了
I no longer feel pain.
不像你
Unlike you.
我死了几十次了
I have died dozens of times.
但你 没有第二次机会
But you, no second chances.
部分机器
Part machine.
现在谁才优越
Who's superior now?
他在控制它们
He was controlling them.
-欢迎回来 -你打了很多药
- Welcome back. - You are on a lot of drugs.
但好消息是 你没死
But, hey, good news -- you didn't die.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们救了我
You guys saved me.
我们很高兴你挺了过来
Well, we're just glad you pulled through.
黛西在吗
Is Daisy here?
她好美
She's so pretty.
你说什么
What now?
我想把我的嘴放在她的嘴上 然后一阵蠕动
I want to put my mouth on her mouth and move it around a lot.
但除非她也想 我不想那么做
But I don't want to do that unless she wants to, too,
因为那样才好
'cause that's what makes it nice.
但我觉得她不想
But I don't think she wants that,
因为她一点也不喜欢我
'cause she does not like me one bit.
她不是我的型
I mean, she's -- she's not my type,
但我能理解
but I -- I get it.
好了 太空人 或许我们该
Okay, Spaceman, maybe we should --
迈克
Ma-a-a-a-a-ck!
哥们
Dude!
你好酷啊
You are so cool.
有什么特别的握手方式吗
Do we know any handshakes?
多谢了 但是
Uh, I appreciate that, but --
我该剃光头吗
Should I shave my head?
嗯 这计划妥妥的
Yeah, no, I see no flaws in that plan.
或许那样黛西就会喜欢我了 因为她保护了我
Maybe then Daisy would like me, because she -- she protected me.
她好聪明啊
She's very smart.
如果我调大这个他会疼吗
Would it hurt him if I turn this up?
-应该不会 -很好
- Yeah, I don't think so. - Good.
我还 我脑子在坠落
I also -- Ooh. My brain is falling --
刚刚发生了奇怪的事
Hey, something weird just happened.
别
I-I wouldn't.
记得机器人的信♥号♥♥收发器吗
Uh, remember the signal transceivers from the mechs?
嗯
Yeah.
我们定到位了
We got a ping.
正在追踪
We're tracing it.
没有损坏 是掉线了
They're not damaged. They just went offline.
或许是悠悠球做了什么
Perhaps something Yo-Yo did?
嗯
Yeah.
不管怎样 我们暂时安全了
Whatever it is, we're safe...for now.
还是不敢相信我们活了下来
Still can't believe we survived.
我也是
Me neither.
但你那么确定我们没事的
But you were so certain we'd be fine.
"时间是不可改变的"什么的
"Time is fixed" And all that.
我开始有怀疑了
I started having my doubts.
或许你充满希望的天性开始感染我了
Maybe your hopeful nature's rubbing off on me.
好有爱
Aww, how cute.
看来你俩制♥造♥了个大烂摊子
Well, looks like you two have made quite the mess.
不是第一次了
It's not the first time.
神盾局折磨我时他们也在
They were there when S.H.I.E.L.D. tortured me.
不
No.
他们毁坏了注入舱的一个部件
They destroyed a component for the infuser.
它不能用了
It's useless.
除非修好它 我们不能转移重力鎓
We can't transfer the Gravitonium until it's repaired.
修好它
Fix it.
要么就流血致死
Or bleed out.
菲兹 我们不能让末日再发生了
Fitz, we can't let it happen again.
我们没有选择
We don't have a choice.
我们从来都没有选择
We never did.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
你或许想知道 我们有黑尔的线索了
I thought you'd like to know that we got a lead on Hale.
你真帮了大忙
You really helped.
那可说不上
I wouldn't go that far.
我还想了 你说的 关于你儿子的事
I also thought about what you said about your son.
如果我小时候
And, um...if -- if I would've known
知道我爸在乎我
that my dad cared growing up,
会让一切大不相同
it would've made a big difference.
所以我费了点功夫
Um, so, it took some doing,
但这部手♥机♥可以进行多次
uh, but this phone was set to bounce
外国转接
through a dozen foreign relays.
我们只有一次机会 而且只有几分钟
We only have one shot, and even then, just a few minutes.
但你可以打给他们 黑尔追踪不到
But you can call them, without Hale tracing us.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Hello?
亲爱的 是格伦
Hi, honey. It's Glenn.
格伦
Oh, Glenn.
我担心死了
I was so worried.
我知道 真对不起
I know. I'm -- I'm so sorry.
空军带走你后 我接到了几份进度报告
Once the Air Force took you, I-I got a few progress reports,
但你从不打来
but then you never called.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
亲爱的 对不起 我只有几分钟时间
Honey, I'm sorry. I only have a few minutes.
我只希望你告诉乔治 爸爸没事
I-I just want you to tell George that his dad's okay
他爸爸很爱他
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表