剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
她是毁灭者
She's the Destroyer.
露比 不
Ruby! No!
那女孩是个定时炸♥弹♥
That girl was a ticking bomb.
你被情感蒙蔽了理智
You let your emotions get the best of you.
我们都杀过人 为什么单单针对我一个人
We all have blood on our hands. Why am I being singled out?
那不是我们的职责
That's not what we do here.
他似乎找到了和死亡战士项目有关的东西
Thinks he found something connected to the Deathlok program.
或许能保住科尔森的命
It could keep Coulson alive.
他称之为蜈蚣血清
He called it Centipede serum.
加勒特的混合剂里还有一种愈合成分
Garrett's cocktail had an extra healing component.
我只知道他们找到这玩意的地方
All I got was the name of some place where they found it.
但我在地图上找不到
And I can't find it on any map.
那不是个地方
That's 'cause it's not a place.
缅怀嘉颖·约翰逊
我是为了许下的承诺而来
I'm here for what was promised --
重力鎓
the Gravitonium.
我可以帮忙的
I can fix this.
小心 重力鎓
我就说我能帮忙的
I told you I could fix this.
格伦
Uh, Glenn...
振作点
Chin up.
快到了
Almost there.
我们下面的部队还是没有消息
Still no word from our forces below?
没有 指挥官
No, commander.
准备好导弹
Then ready the missiles.
有什么进了我们的停靠站
Something has entered our docking station.
人类飞船吗
A terran ship?
似乎是人类
The object appears to be human.
你们现在是雷默斯的囚犯了
You are now prisoners of the Remorath.
我们怎么办
So, what's our play?
你和我要让这些外星人知道谁才是老大
Now you and I are gonna show these E.T.S who's boss.
不用担心 我能搞定的
Don't worry. I can fix this.
我真希望你别再说那句话了
I really wish you'd stop saying that.
好吧 塔伯特用了多少重力鎓
Okay, so, how much Gravitonium did Talbot use?
全用了
All of it.
可能也没那么糟
Well, maybe it's not so bad.
他刚刚干掉了一群雷默斯的战士
I mean, he did just annihilate a bunch of Remorath warlords.
但是重力鎓的副作用非常可怕
But the side effects of Gravitonium are catastrophic.
露比只吸收了一小点
Ruby absorbed just a fraction...
就让她完全疯掉了
And it drove her completely insane.
她之前精神也没那么稳定
Yeah, well, she wasn't all that stable before.
-塔伯特也是 -他之前有脑损伤
- Neither was Talbot. - With his previous brain injury,
我觉得塔伯特几乎肯定会
I feel that Talbot will almost certainly
完全精神崩溃
suffer a major psychotic break.
我们得找到他们
We need to find them.
灯塔刚刚恢复连接
The Lighthouse only just came back online.
系统完全正常运作可能得要几小时
It could be hours before all systems are fully functional.
迈克在哪
Where's Mack?
他去确保威胁已全部铲除了
Went to make sure u202dthe threat's been neutralized.
别又来这个
Oh, not this again.
迈克 不 我们需要活的
Mack, no! We need it alive.
这是我们唯一了解
This thing is our only chance
科尔森和塔伯特正面对什么的途径
to find out what Coulson and Talbot are up against.
我们应该是刚刚离开了地球大气层
Pretty sure we just left Earth's atmosphere.
他们想跑到哪个星系去藏起来都无所谓
Doesn't matter what galaxy they try and run and hide in.
我们要让他们知道谁才是老大
We're gonna show them who's in charge.
我觉得我们俩对这次冒险的看法不太一样
I feel like u202dwe're seeing this adventure a little differently.
重力鎓 为什么
Gravitonium, why?
因为我是我们最后的希望
'Cause I'm our last hope.
那些声音怎么办
What about the voices?
一群死掉的废物瞎胡闹而已
Bunch of dead losers raising a ruckus.
看来他们只是需要一位将军维持秩序
Turns out, all they needed was a general to get them in line.
真希望这话能更让我安心些
Wish I found that more reassuring.
我有点担心你 格伦
I'm a little worried about you, Glenn.
大多数人要花数年时间才能控制他们的异能
It takes most people years to get a handle on their powers.
你跳过了新手指导 直接进入了老怪级别
You skipped the tutorial, went straight to big-boss level.
别担心 菲尔 我感觉好得不行
You got to quit worrying, Phil. I'm feeling fine -- tip-top.
还带上了我最棒的僚机
Even brought my best wingman with me.
这些外星混♥蛋♥没料到的是
What these alien scumbags didn't count on
他们要面对的是这世上最厉害的
is squaring off against the two best military minds
两个军事人才
the world has to offer.
对 他们绝对没料到
No, they most certainly did not.
你们竟敢登上我的飞船
You dare to approach my ship.
让你的僚机来应付他吧
How about letting your wingman take point on this?
我们是来为地球谈协议的
We're here to negotiate a deal for Earth.
联盟已经谈好了协议
The Confederacy already has a deal --
跟九头蛇谈的
with Hydra.
问题是九头蛇并不能代表全人类
Thing is, u202dHydra doesn't really speak for all of humanity --
不能代表任何人
or any of it.
九头蛇已对我卑躬屈膝多年
Hydra has spent years kneeling before me,
匍匐在我脚下
groveling at my feet,
就是这样我才肯提供援助
and only then did I offer assistance.
而你们溜上我的飞船
Yet you sneak aboard my ship
还胆敢提要求
and have the arrogance to make demands.
我想有点误会
I think there's a misunderstanding.
你瞧 这是我的飞船
You see, this is my ship.
放松 伙计
Easy, buddy.
你放肆的语气只会
Your impudent tone is only go--
我说了这是我的飞船
I said this is my ship!
你似乎把全世界的重量
Seems like you got the weight of the world
都扛在了肩上 哥们
on your shoulders there, pal.
好多了
That's better.
现在 你
Now...you.
跪下
Kneel.
这种谈判策略恐怕不太好吧
I'm not sure that's the best negotiating tactic.
我说 给我跪下
I said kneel before me!
合作愉快 菲尔
That's pretty good teamwork, Phil.
我听说了今天的事
Hey, I heard about today.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我不是第一次
Yeah, it's not the first creepy crawler
跟怪虫交手了
I've had to go toe-to-toe with.
不 我没事
No, I'm good.
迈克
Mack.
他们在等我
Um, they're waiting for me.
那艘船上有多少人
How many are on that ship?
他交待什么了吗
He give us any leads?
只是放狠话要把我们开膛破肚而已
Just promises to disembowel us.
联盟已经建立一千多年了
The Confederacy has stood more than 1,000 years.
他们会报复的 把你们都变成奴隶
They will seek vengeance, making slaves of you all.
真希望我们能碰到不贩奴的外星人
Really wish we could happen upon some non-slave-trading aliens.
知道他为什么比其他的狂躁吗
Any idea why this one is more rabid than the rest?
可能跟它有关
It probably has something to do with this.
跟卡塞亚斯服用的应该是同一种
I'm pretty sure this is the same stuff Kasius took.
肯定是迅速提升了他们的体力
Must give them u202dsome sort of energy boost.
你不配拿决战酒
You are not worthy of holding the Odium.
名字蠢到家了 不出所料
'Course it would have a dumb name.
它有什么功效
What the hell's that stuff do?
决战酒让步入决战者拥有神之力
The Odium u202dgives the power of the gods to those in final battle.
首先 只有一个上帝[神]First of all, there's only one God.
是血洒战场的荣耀
It is glory u202dthrough the spilling of blood,
享受敌人的痛苦
the taste of your enemy's pain.
上帝肯定不想让你喝那破玩意
And God definitely doesn't want you drinking that garbage.
有办法知道它的药理吗
Any way to know how it works?
那必须解剖他
Not without opening him up.
我这就开工
I'll get right to it.
今天收获颇丰啊
Well, not bad for a day's work.
我得承认 我很佩服
Got to admit, I'm impressed,
不过下跪可能有点太夸张了
though the kneeling may have been a little over-the-top.
别反驳我 菲尔
Do not contradict me, Phil.
这是战争
This is war.
首先 我们确立统治地位
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表