剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
挺能打 我们做个了结吧
Scrappy. Let's put an end to this.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
大家都在吧
Everyone here?
嗯 都在了
Yeah. We're all accounted for.
我少了点肉
Well, most of me, anyway.
那俩打手随时会追上来
Mr. And Mrs. Boba Fett will be here any minute.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我们开拖曳船逃走
We escape via the trawler.
逃去哪里
Escape to where?
地表
The surface.
一切迹象都在指示我们去那里
All signs have been pointing us there.
克里人不会追上去
The Kree won't follow us there,
你也不非得跟着来
and you don't have to follow us there, either.
哥们 我说了 我会跟你们一起去
Hey, man, I already told you that I'm in, to go out with you.
如果他们抓到我们 我们就都别想跑了
No one's getting out of here if they catch us first.
少吵架 多想想我们要怎么办
Less arguing, more figuring out what the hell we're gonna do.
这应该能给我们争取点时间了
That ought to by us some time.
也或许不能
Or not.
我不是叫你别出去吗
I thought I told you not to go out there.
你叫我用自己的异能保护他人
You told me to use my powers to protect people.
这不是该你来解决的问题
This isn't your problem to fix.
是我的问题 他们想抓我
It is my problem! They're after me!
-还有我 -还有我
- And me. - And me.
他们对杀谁估计不会很挑剔的
I don't think they're gonna be picky about who they kill.
这里已经被包围了 我们出不去
Well, we can't leave with this place surrounded.
拜托
Come on.
这个房♥间里都是秘密特工 科学家和超级英雄
A room full of secret agents, scientists, and superheroes.
谁提点想法
Someone give me something.
我们留下战斗
We stand our ground and fight.
用什么 石头和垃圾吗
Yeah, with what? Rocks and rubbish?
我可以用石头战斗
I can fight with rocks.
那你说我们怎么出去
How else do you propose to get out of here?
我们不出去 我们上去
We don't go out. We go up.
这里没有电梯
There's no elevators here.
那我们就用这个自己做电梯
Then we make our own elevator with this.
-腰带扣 -是反重力装置
- A belt buckle? - It's an anti-gravity device.
这个滑道直接通往拖曳船下的卸货区
This chute leads directly to the drop bay under the trawler.
我们可以从那里去气闸
We can get to the airlock from there.
我们用这个装置做个重力井
We use the device to create a gravity well.
-能成功吗 -能
- Will it work? - Yeah, it'll work.
现在这是我们最好的选择
It's our best option at this point.
我先走 教你们怎么做
I'll go first. I'll show you how it works.
然后再把装置丢下来
And then I'll drop the puck down,
下一个人就能上了
the next person can come up.
-不不不 -不不不
- No. No, no, no. - No. No, no, no, no, no.
-不 -绝对不行
- No. - Not a chance.
我才不会允许你用我们当诱饵
I'm not gonna let you use us as bait
你趁机逃跑
while you make your grand escape.
菲兹-西蒙斯 你们上
Fitz-Simmons, you're up.
你最后
You're last.
你好慢
You're slow.
语出莎士比亚的《亨利五世》
-再次共赴战场 -肩并肩
- Once more unto the breach. - Allons-y.
好了 悠悠球 该你了
All right, Yo-Yo, you're up next.
我们别停下
Let's keep it moving.
退后 我来解决他们
Stand back. I'll handle them.
我最后 你满意了
I'm the last one. You satisfied?
你确定他们不会追上来吗
You sure they can't follow us?
不 他们绝对能追上来
No, they can definitely follow us.
只是会要点时间
It's gonna take them a while.
好 那你来把这玩意开走吧
All right. So you ready to take this thing out?
什么 我 我不是飞行员
What, me? I'm not a pilot.
什么 你不会飞这玩意吗
What? You don't know how to fly this thing?
我又没说过我会
Never said I did.
好吧 你呢 弗莱特
Okay. What about you, Flint?
维吉尔不是在教你飞行吗
Wasn't Virgil giving you flying lessons?
是啊
Well, yeah.
我还不赖 但我不打算跟你们走
And I'm not bad, but, uh... I'm not leaving with you guys.
什么意思 你不跟我们走
What do you mean you're not leaving with us?
你必须走 这站里的人都想杀你
You have to. This whole station will kill you on sight.
你叫我用自己的异能保护别人
Look, you told me to use my powers to protect people, right?
他们是因我才陷入了危险
They're in this mess because of me.
我不能抛下他们
I can't just abandon them.
我要想个办法帮他们摆脱麻烦
I'm gonna figure out a way to get them out of it.
好
Okay.
那我们就得想个计划了 是吧
Well, I guess we're gonna have to come up with a plan, then, don't we?
-"我们" -没错
- "We"? - Yeah, we.
我不是说吗
Remember what I told you?
你需要的话 我会帮忙
I'm here if you need me. I got you.
我也是
Me too.
等等 迈克 不是说绝不能分开吗
Wait. Mack. What about never splitting up?
我知道 长官 但我不能丢下他
Yeah, I know, sir, but I'm not leaving him behind.
我们会处理这里的情况
Look. We'll handle things here.
你们去地表 搞清楚
You get to the surface and figure out
一切究竟怎么回事
what the hell all this is about.
保重
Be safe.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
如果你们真要去挑战
Okay, if you guys really are gonna go fight
一群外星战士
a bunch of alien warriors,
那你们或许会想知道 我在过去
then you might be interested to know that, in the past,
藏了一箱神盾局武器
I hid a crate of S.H.I.E.L.D. tech
在基地一堵墙里
in a wall on the base.
这才像话 多谢 糊涂虫
Oh, that's what I'm talking about. Thanks, Turbo.
-在哪 -三层
- Where? - Level three.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
那个满是吸血外星怪物的一层吗
You mean the level infested with aliens that suck your blood?
我怎么能...
Well, how was I --
我觉得我得到的感激太少
I feel like I'm not getting enough credit here.
我为了找你们穿越了时空
I have traveled through time and space to find you.
怎么这一段一转眼就没人提了
I think we're moving past that bit a little bit too quickly.
糊涂虫
Turbo, Turbo, Turbo...
我们知道你肯定会这么做
we wouldn't expect anything less.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
起飞还挺简单
So, taking off is easy enough,
停靠是难点
docking is the hard part,
登陆 是不可能的
and landing, that's impossible
因为这些飞船根本没有登陆装备
on account of these ships weren't built with landing gear.
所以 你根本不知道自己在做什么
So, you have no idea what you're doing.
我有辆飞车呢 差别能有多大
I got a flying car. How different can it be?
好啊
Great.
抓稳
Hold on.
在下水道里找老鼠多麻烦啊
How troublesome it is searching for rats in a sewer.
它们有那么多地方可以逃窜
So many places to scurry away and hide.
锡纳拉
Sinara.
你带来了什么消息
What news do you bring?
说啊 丫头
Out with it, girl.
他们逃了
They have escaped.
逃了
Escaped?
逃去哪了
To where?
朋友
Friends.
地表上的
On the surface.
不可能
Impossible.
那么世界毁灭者逃了
So, the Destroyer of Worlds has escaped,
自愿前往了你们的流放地
willingly makes for your land of exile,
而看来 还有其他人在那里存活了下来
where apparently, others have survived.
你的无能简直达到了令人惊叹的地步
Your incompetence is almost admirably astounding.
-肯定有... -给马斯顿-达准备艘船
- There must be some - Ready a ship for Maston-Dar.
如果人类能在危险的地表存活
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表