剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
when I saw this mask on the ground,
但看来不是
but I guess not.
你真的...那样明智吗
Do you really -- - Is that the smartest thing?
他们已经死了 没什么好怕的
They're already dead. There's nothing to be scared of.
对 当然
No. Of course not.
那看上去就像 印加的木乃伊胡安妮塔
Oh, that looks like - Momia Juanita from the Incan --
印加木乃伊 没错
The Incan mummies, yeah.
这些人已经死了很久了
These people have been dead for a long while,
但他们体内似乎完全没有组织液
but their bodies seem absent all interstitial fluid.
他们被彻底脱水 而保存了下来
It's completely dehydrated them, preserving them.
怎么脱水的 冰冻吗
Dehydrated how? Frozen?
不
No.
被吸干
Drained.
"他们已经死了
"They're already dead.
没什么好怕的"
There's nothing to be scared of."
真的吗
Really?
什么东西会把人吸干
What sucks a human dry?
外星人
Aliens.
迈克
Mack.
我也很高兴见到你 但不高兴你在这里
I'm happy to see you, too, but I'm not happy you're here.
外星人
Aliens.
没错
Yep.
科尔森99%确定我们在太空里
Coulson's 99 percent sure we're in space.
怎么又来了
Not again.
好吧
All right.
知道我们在太空的哪部分吗
Any idea which part of space we're in?
外太空
Uh, outer?
你们看到外星人了吗
And you saw an alien?
没 我们看到了它们能做什么
No. We saw what they can do.
所以我们不知道那些人
So we have no idea what kind of creature
想逃离的是什么样的生物
these people are trying to get away from.
我的问题是 谁把他们锁在这里的
Question I'm asking is, who locked them in?
好像还不够刺♥激♥似的
'Cause this wasn't fun enough.
太蠢了 太蠢了
It's stupid. Just stupid.
好了 我知道了
All right. I get it.
我就想说
Look, I'm just saying,
如果你被火星人绑♥架♥时
what good is it having a state-of-the-art robotic hand
不带上尖端机械手
if you don't have it on you
那还要它何用
when you're kidnapped by Martians?
我看他两只手都在
Looks like he's got both hands to me.
那是他的便衣手
Ah, that's his civvy hand.
只是没有酷炫小玩意的假手
It's just a prosthetic without all the cool doodads.
做个钩子就好了
It should've been a hook.
至少你能用钩子捅人
At least you can stab things with a hook.
我还以为我要被逮捕了
Thought I was gonna be arrested.
等一下 那个没有喷灯
So, wait, that one doesn't have the blowtorch
或是激光枪之类的吗
or the laser gun or anything?
首先 我不是神探加杰特First of all, I'm not Inspector Gadget.
1983年出品的美国动画片
其次
And second of all,
即便带了 当局也肯定会没收的
the authorities would've confiscated it.
如果要进监狱 少只手不是要更惨
Prison's bad enough without being down an appendage.
童子军的第一准则就是要时刻做好准备
First rule of Boy Scouts is always come prepared.
这种事要怎么做准备 迈克
How were we supposed to prepare for this, Mack?
我不知道
I don't know.
显然我们要做好一切准备
I mean, we got to be prepared for everything, apparently.
一天前 我还困在
Look, not a day ago, I was trapped inside
电脑生成的头脑监狱里 而现在
a-a computer-generated mind prison, and now --
算了 告诉你 科尔森
You know what? You know what, Coulson?
我要退出 我要退出
I'm out. I'm out.
搞定这件事 我就要收拾包袱走人了
We get through this, I am packing it in.
抱歉 迈克 你几年前辞过职了
Sorry, Mack. You already quit years ago.
看来我辞得不够彻底
Yeah, well, I didn't quit hard enough.
我不喜欢我们遭遇新考验
Look, I am not comfortable at the pace at which we deal
和苦难的频率
with new trials and tribulations.
信不信由你 迈克 这对我来说并不新鲜
Believe it or not, Mack, this isn't new for me.
我以前被巨石拖着穿越太空过
I've been hurled through space by a monolith before.
我们能做的只有保持冷静 采取科学的方法
Best we can do is keep our heads and apply the scientific method.
没错
That's right.
尽可能地了解我们所处的环境
Learn what we can about our circumstances.
这些是人类吗
So, are these people human?
至少是类人
Humanoid, at least.
就是说我们不是第一批到这儿来的
Means we aren't the first ones here.
-那是好事 -是吗
- That's good. - Is it?
我们可不想追随他们的脚步
We don't exactly want to follow in their footsteps.
他们没有任何身份证明
They've got no I.D.S.
弗瑞从来没说过
Fury never said anything
在外太空部署基地吗
about deep-space outposts being developed, did he?
他的黑盒里没有这样的东西
There was nothing like this in his black box.
等一下 神盾局没有一个
So, wait, S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't have a
叫做神矛局之类的太空分部吗
space division called S.P.E.A.R. or something?
不是吧
Really?
我一直以为你们在月亮上也藏了人
I always thought you guys had people hiding on the moon.
醒醒
Wake up!
天呐 迈克 你下手是有多重
Geez, Mack, how hard did you hit him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
当然是使了全力
As hard as I possibly could.
我不会只用五成力的
Look, I-I don't half-hit people.
一拳打下去 那才叫出拳
It's a punch. That's why it's called a punch.
在那之前他说了什么
What did he say before that?
他说我们来这儿是有目的的
He said that we were coming here to serve a purpose.
做食物吗
As food?
不是
No.
他说我们是来救他们的
He said we were here to save them.
知道这是什么吗
Any idea what that is?
不知道
No.
这是什么
Here we go.
好吧...
Well...
看来他是地球人
looks like he's from Earth.
或者吃了一个地球人
Or he ate someone from Earth.
那这是一个人类前哨站
So it is a human outpost.
是啊 而且显然被
Yeah, and, of course, it's being overrun
会吸食你内脏的生物占领了
by creatures that suck out your innards.
我就该去当个消防员的
I should've been a fireman.
我晕过去多久了
How long have I been out?
我们不能在这儿久留
We can't -- We can't linger here.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
迈克以为你当时威胁了我的生命
Mack thought you were an imminent threat.
阿方索·迈克·麦肯锡
Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie.
见到你真荣幸
Oh, it's good to meet you.
你怎么会认识我
How do you know me?
我认识你们每个人
Oh, I know all of you.
悠悠球·罗德里格斯
Yo-Yo Rodriguez.
我能叫你悠悠球吗
Is it okay if I call you Yo-Yo?
不能
No.
好吧
Okay.
珍玛·西蒙斯 生物化学家
Jemma Simmons -- biochemistry.
很遗憾菲兹没能来
I'm sorry Fitz didn't get to make the trip,
但他在想着你
but he is thinking of you.
你怎么会认识我们
How do you know us?
我研究你们很多年了 你们的历史
I've been studying you for years, your history.
我一直都相信
I mean, I always believed.
我也有过怀疑 但他们...
I mean, I had moments, but they --
他们试图把最后那一点也夺走
they tried to take that last bit away from me,
但我一直相信那些故事是真的
but I always believed the stories were true.
什么故事
What stories?
就是这个
This one --
说你们会来的故事
that you would -- you would come.
来救你维吉尔 逃离那些攻击我们的外星人
To save you, Virgil, from those aliens that were attacking?
不 那些蟑螂只是个意外
No, those -- No. The -- The Roaches are an anomaly,
计划中的小差错
a glitch in the plan.
别傻了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表