剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
间谍的那种事
spy stuff.
她怎么说的来着 "静默模式"
How'd she put it? "Silent mode"?
-消失 -对 就是这个
- Going dark. - Yeah. That.
我告诉她你们会找她的
And I told her that you'd wonder,
她说 "别挡道
and she said, "Get out of my way.
我就是干这个的 我的朋友有生命危险
This is what I do. My friend's life is on the line.
我会想到办法的"
I'll figure something out."
没错 听着像是黛西说的
Yeah. That sounds like Daisy.
抱歉她没跟我在一起 我也希望她在
Sorry I don't have her. I wish I did.
没事 我们是来找你的
It's all right. We came for you.
你对35层知道多少
What do you know about Level 35?
每隔几层就会有一层克里人机密层
Every few floors, there's a secure Kree level.
4层是拘留层
Level 4 is holding --
我就是在那层认识你们的
that's where I met you fine folks.
然后17层是工程层
And then Level 17 is engineering.
但我从没去过35层 怎么了
But I've never seen 35. Why?
我们想找些克里技术
We're hoping to find some Kree technology.
任何能帮到我们的都行
Anything that'll help us.
我们需要探查地表
We need to investigate the surface.
地表 为什么不呢
The surface. Yeah, why not?
对啊 去太阳中心太慢了
No, yeah, it'll take too long to get to the center of the sun.
我知道这计划不太寻常
I know it's an unconventional plan.
你们到底有什么毛病
What is actually wrong with you people
总是去你们不该去的地方
that you keep going places you are not supposed to be going?
你们都这么有自杀倾向吗
Are you all very suicidal?
我们有我们的理由
We have reasons.
绝不是好理由
Not good ones.
现在是了
We do now.
维吉尔待在拖曳船上的时候
Virgil's time in the Trawler?
他在和地表通讯
He was communicating with the surface.
维吉尔 回复 收到吗
Virgil. Come in. Do you read?
我们已经三天没有你的消息了
We haven't heard from you in three days.
请回复 维吉尔
Please respond. Virgil.
你找到代表团了吗
Have you secured the delegation?
他们都死了 卡塞亚斯以为他们都死了
Those people are all dead. Kasius thinks they're all dead.
我知道
I know.
我需要去拿几样东西
I-I need to go get a few things.
现在你有兴趣了
So now you're interested?
地表上的那些人 如果我们能找到他们
Those people up there... if we can find them,
那对所有人都是最有利的
that's in everyone's best interest.
那是加纳吗
Is that Gunner?
是他
That's Gunner.
走路自然点
Try to walk casual.
你能看见我的话 我走得很自然了
If you can see me, u202dthat's me walking casual.
好吧
That's fair.
不过尽量别冲动行事
But try not to do anything rash.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it
还是要整天这么明显地暗示我
or make not very subtle comments all day?
有话直说 小乌龟
Spit it out, turtleman.
我们还要去揍人了吗
So, we're beating people up now?
我们做的事已经很过分了
It's bad enough u202dwhat we've already done.
你是在说吉尔的副手吗
Are you talking u202dabout Grill's right-hand man?
我那是为了救人 救你
I did it to save lives, your life.
是啊 可现在他死了
Yeah. Now the guy's dead.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about that,
但无论多少次我都会选择你牺牲他
but I choose you over him every time.
好吧
Yeah.
我只是不希望我们在这里迷失自我
I just don't want us losing ourselves here.
看看菲兹在框架里的样子
Look what happened u202dto Fitz in the Framework.
这不一样
This is different.
我知道不一样 这地方是真实的
Yeah, I know it's different. This place is real.
没错 危险和暴♥力♥都是真实的
Yeah, exactly. u202dReal danger, real violence.
我们为了生存要保护自己
We protect ourselves to survive.
是 但为了生存一定要伤害别人吗
Yeah. Do we have to hurt people to do it?
如果现实一点 可能真的要
If we're being practical, maybe.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我从小就被教己不所欲勿施于人
I was raised do unto others as you would have them do to you.
你是在郊区长大的
Yeah, you were raised in the suburbs.
我不是在内珀维尔长大的
I didn't grow up in Naperville.
我在波托西长大 那座城市和这里一样
I grew up in Potosí, a city just like this.
靠恐惧运转
It operates on fear.
而你恨那个地方
Yeah. And you hated it there.
但我从那里学到了东西
Yeah, but I learned from it.
我们不一定要伤害他来恐吓他
We don't have to hurt him to scare him.
看看那个混♥蛋♥
Look at that bastard.
他欠人钱 还想再借
He owes money, and he's still trying to get more.
或许真该吓唬他一下
Maybe he does need a shake-up.
别担心 我们不会迷失自我的
And don't worry -- we won't lose ourselves.
我保证
I promise.
珍玛
Jemma.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
真♥相♥不是一个相对概念 对不对
The truth is not u202da relative concept, is it?
是主观看法吗
A subjective conceit?
那就想象一下
Then imagine my disappointment
我发现你和珍玛隐藏了真♥相♥后的失望
to discover you and Jemma did, in fact, hide the truth.
锡纳拉说珍玛救人的时候有个朋友帮了她
Sinara said Jemma had a friend who assisted in saving a life,
看起来是认识她 而且懂这些东西
seemed to know her, seemed to understand.
我本想问西蒙斯的
I would ask Simmons,
但她由于某些原因没法听到我说话
but she can't hear me for some twisted reason.
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
行了
Please.
我无法容忍♥谎言
I can't abide untruths.
你也没必要
And it's unnecessary
想知道真♥相♥ 是可以很快的
when we can get to the facts ever so quickly.
当然了 我无法知道
Of course, there's no way
你是不是说了实话
I can tell for certain if you're being honest.
但他可以
But he can.
我已经告诉你了 只有我和西蒙斯
I already told you. It's just me and Simmons.
珍玛
u202dJemma,
你帮助里斯时 帮你的那个女人是谁
who was the woman helping you when you helped Reese?
我不知道
I have no idea.
那天大集市人很多
There were lots of people in the Exchange that day.
我可不认识每个人
I don't know who they all were.
她们说的是实话
They're telling the truth.
她们两个都是
Both of them.
你们是一起穿越过来的 还是分开过来的
Did you come through time together or separately?
我不明白这有什么关系
I don't understand why that matters.
因为预言提到了神盾局
Because the prophecy spoke of S.H.I.E.L.D.
如果是这样 你可能根本不知道
And if they did, u202dyou may not even be aware of it.
我们是一起过来的
We came through together.
没有别人 就我们两个
No one else. Just us.
很好
Very well.
跟我们说说那个神奇的故事吧
Tell us that miraculous story.
不要漏掉任何细节
Spare no detail.
只有我们两个
We were alone.
我们失去了一个人 杰弗里·梅斯
We lost one. Jeffrey Mace.
是菲兹杀了他 菲兹是我们的一个队员
Fitz killed him. One of our team members.
菲兹是珍玛的...他们是爱人
Fitz was Jemma's -- they were in love.
他受不了了
And he couldn't handle it.
说实话 我们都受不了了
Honestly, none of us really could.
他要离开神盾局
He was gonna leave S.H.I.E.L.D.,
所以我把珍玛带出来单独谈话
so I took Jemma out to talk alone.
我们去了一个餐馆
We went to a diner.
我们正谈着话 突然有人冲了进来
We were just talking when these guys came in,
他们把我们抓走了
and they grabbed us.
他们把我们打晕了 然后"噗"的一下
They knocked us out, and, boom --
我们就到这里了
we ended up here.
珍玛 现在你要跟我讲同样的故事
Jemma, now you tell me the same story --
你们是怎么到这里来的
how you two ended up here.
还有 珍玛
And, Jemma?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表