剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
你不在先知的预言中
You weren't part of the Seer's prophecy.
先知 带我去
A Seer? Take me.
在那儿
There.
你就是萝宾吧
You must be Robin.
她不怎么说话
She doesn't say much at all.
她的脑子被打乱了
Her mind has been scattered.
菲兹
Fitz!
-整个团队都在了 除了梅 -除了梅
- Well, the gang's all here except May. - Except May.
她被送到地表去了
She was taken to the surface?
不要
No!
我们开拖曳船逃走
We escape via the trawler.
-逃去哪里 -地表
- Escape to where? - The surface.
我不打算跟你们走
I'm not leaving with you guys.
你叫我用自己的异能保护别人
You told me to use my powers to protect people.
-你需要的话 我会帮忙 -我也是
- I'm here if you need me. - Me, too.
我藏了一箱神盾局武器 三层
I hid a crate of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech. Level 3.
那个满是吸血外星怪物的一层吗
You mean the level infested with aliens that suck your blood?
抓稳
Hang on!
他们逃了
They have escaped.
朋友 地表上的
Friends. On the surface.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我为重聚的这一天等了好久
I have waited such a long time to see you again.
又有三座城市断电了
Three more cities just went dark.
扩散得太快了
It's spreading too fast.
和风一号♥ 2018年
离灯塔还有二百英里
The Lighthouse is still 200 miles out!
你不该来这里
You're not supposed to be here.
这女孩的妈妈哪儿去了
Where the hell is this girl's mother?
波莉没能撑到这儿
Polly didn't make it this far.
萝宾 下楼去找其他人吧
Robin, go back downstairs with the others.
上面不安全
It's not safe up here.
没事 我们会在坠毁中活下来
It's okay. We survive the crash.
什么坠毁
What cra--
重力风暴径直朝我们来了
There's a gravity storm heading right for us!
坐下 系好安全带
Sit down! Buckle up!
我还有件事得...
There's something else I need...
记起来
...to remember.
抱歉
Sorry.
你问什么来着
W-what did you ask?
你怎么来这儿的
How are you even here?
我说了 我们会在坠毁中活下来
I told you we'd survive the crash.
坠毁
The crash?
我不知道你在说什么
I'm not sure I know what you're --
要是跟不上萝宾的思路别太难受
Don't be put out if you can't follow Robin's train of thought.
她的人生就像一副洗乱的纸牌
It's like her life is a deck of cards shuffled out of order.
她确实是先知 但如今
She's a Seer, all right, but nowadays,
她分不清过去 现在和将来
she can't separate past, present, and future.
萨缪尔·沃斯
Samuel Voss.
抱歉救你的时候有些粗暴
My apologies for the rough rescue,
但闹重力风暴的时候 必须迅速行动
but you got to act fast when gravity storms start kicking up.
你们又要出去吗
You're going back out?
对 我的人要出去接你的朋友
Yeah, my crew's gonna go out and collect your friends.
等等
Wait.
他们成功到达地表了
They made it to the surface?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
她告诉我的
She told me.
十年前说的
A decade ago.
这就是他们了
Sounds like them now.
别担心
Don't worry.
萝宾告诉我他们也能挺过这次坠毁
Robin told me they survive this crash, too.
看看他们把这儿改造的
Love what they've done with the place.
看来你们着陆不太顺利
Looks like, uh, you had a rough landing.
是啊 这家航♥空♥公♥司♥可不敢恭维
Yeah, can't recommend the airline.
飞行员经验不足 一次次遭遇气流
Inexperienced pilot, lot of turbulence,
经济舱的椒盐脆饼干吃光了
ran out of pretzels in coach.
-梅 -黛西
- May. - u202dDaisy.
-天啊 -黛西
- Oh, my God. - u202dDaisy.
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you.
什么
What?
和风竟然偏偏停在
It's crazy the Zephyr ended up
地球的最后一块碎片上
on the last remaining chunk of Earth.
是啊
Yeah.
它坠毁时肯定是在往灯塔飞
Must've been en route to the Lighthouse before it crashed.
是不是意味着我们有人活过了世界末日
Wonder if that means some of us survived the end of the world?
我怕是没有
I doubt I made it.
医疗站还在老地方
Medical, same place.
好
Okay.
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you.
幸好我们终于找到同盟了
Glad we finally found some allies.
你知道他们是谁 为什么带我们来了吗
You get any answers about who they are, why they brought us here?
又冒出了更多问题
Just more questions.
我有好多要去了解
I have a lot to catch you up on.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
他们不止是死了
They're not just dead.
灯塔里的所有人以为
As far as everyone u202din the Lighthouse was concerned,
到这儿的人都被撕碎了
everybody that came up here was torn to scraps.
但他们都还活着 活在飞机里
But they're all still alive and living in an actual airplane.
菲兹 你的设计经受住了时间的检验
Fitz, your design really withstood the test of time.
是你设计的
Oh, you designed this?
厉害了
Damn.
想象不出飞它是什么感觉
Can't imagine what u202dit must've been like to fly.
严格说来 我是工程师 不是飞行员
Technically, I'm the engineer, I'm not the pilot.
那也很酷
Yeah, well, u202dthat's still cool, I guess.
我的天啊
Holy hell.
那是迪克·肖吗
Is that Deke Shaw?
真是见鬼了
I'll be damned!
我还以为你是二十年前的你♥爸♥爸呢
Thought I was looking at your old man 20 years ago!
欢迎
Welcome.
天啊 沃斯
Oh, my God, Voss.
我就该知道蟑螂都不愿意碰你
I should've known that even the roaches wouldn't touch you.
没想到你会跟这些人一起来
Never thought I'd see you tagging along with these folks.
说来话长
It's a long story.
那给我们讲讲看
Well, let's hear all about it, huh?
你告诉我这些人是真的还是冒充的
You can tell me whether these guys are the real deal or not.
你竟然是我们唯一上来的人
I'm surprised u202dyou're the only one of ours to make the trip.
维吉尔呢
And Virgil?
被蟑螂杀了
The roaches got him.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我之后就在不断发觉真♥相♥
I've been playing catch-up ever since.
我觉得 他本可以告诉我
I feel like he could've told me
他在和我去世的父亲通讯
that he was exchanging messages with my dead dad.
我们不知道该相信谁
We didn't know who to trust.
显然是
Clearly.
他在哪
So, where is he?
你♥爸♥去得走几天的无线电塔发射信♥号♥♥了
Your dad was transmitting from a radio tower a few days out.
他现在在往回赶了 但是...
He's on his way back now, but...
他见到你会很高兴的
he is gonna be so happy to see you.
是吗
Is he?
别犯傻了
Oh, come on.
我们分别时的情况 不太...
Just, the way we left things, it wasn't really...
不不不 听着
No, no, no, no, listen.
他从来没怪过你 明白吗
He never held any of that against you, all right?
要怪就怪灯塔吧
If anything is to blame, it's the Lighthouse.
那地方伤了我们所有人
That place did a number on all of us.
坠毁的拖曳船上有生命迹象吗
Are there any signs of life on the downed trawler?
肯定有迹象的
There must be some indication.
要是他们逃到地表
If they fled to the surface,
可能有办法在那儿生存
they may have the means to survive there.
世界毁灭者鬼点子很多
The Destroyer of Worlds has proven quite resourceful.
你想追捕她吗
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表