剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
一个叫阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦的人
about this guy named Albert Einstein.
他说玩耍是研究的最高境界
He says that play is the highest form of research.
我不会和你玩抛接球
I'm not gonna play catch with you.
我有事要做...好吗
I've got stuff to... Okay?
不如我留在这里
Well, why don't I stay here
盯一会儿这些数字
and stare at the numbers for a little while?
你可以去看看菲兹太太
You can go visit Mrs. Fitz.
你们刚结婚 那些大人们都走了
You guys just got married. All the grown-ups are gone.
她肯定很想和你度个"蜜月"
I bet she's just dying for a little post-wedding yee-haw.
你知道吗 爱因斯坦 你说得对
Okay, do you know what, Einstein? You're right.
我需要休息一下 来玩球吧
I need a break, so let's play ball.
来玩球吧 来吧
Let's play ball. Come on.
好了 把球扔过来 我们玩传接球
Okay. Toss me the ball, and we'll play fetch.
准备好了吗
Ready?
天啊 又开始了
Damn. It's happening again.
又出现异常爆发了
We are experiencing another anomaly flare.
如果你看到什么不属于这里的东西
If you see something that doesn't belong here,
那就不是真的
it's not real.
用一切手段将其消灭
Kill it by any means necessary.
怎么了
What happened?
你没事吧
You okay?
我醒了
I woke up.
我忘了我没有胳膊了
I forgot I didn't have arms.
好了 先把你扶回床上
Okay, let's just get you back up there.
请不要管我
Please, leave me alone.
我只想坐在这里
I just want to sit here.
我想永远和迈克在一起
I want to be with Mack forever,
我想和他一起生孩子
and I want u202dto have children with him.
你会的
And you will.
这改变不了什么
This doesn't change anything.
看看我
Look at me.
我所看到的 所听到的
What I saw, what I heard --
都在成真了
that's all happening.
我们见到的未来是唯一的未来
There's no future but the one we saw.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not true.
我们可以改变未来
We can change it.
我们会改变未来的
We will change it.
不
No.
什么都不能改变它
Nothing's gonna change it.
你变了 伙计
You're different, man.
你以前很讨厌暴♥力♥
You hated violence.
看看这个 你还有把猎枪斧
Now look at this -- you got this shotgun ax thing.
你是全美头号♥通缉犯
You're one of America's most wanted.
别误会 这是很厉害
I mean, it's badass and everything, don't get me wrong,
但是 哥们 到底发生了什么
but, dude, what happened?
这世界上每天都会发生很多黑暗的事
There are a lot of dark things going on in this world
人们不该见识到
that people should never have to see.
我不会让我爱的人被这些事伤害
I won't let the people I love get hurt by them.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
所以你才问起死亡战士项目的事
So, that's why you were asking about the Deathlok program.
对不起 伙计 那是个死胡同
I'm sorry, man. It's a dead end.
我知道赛博科技逼迫了很多人为他们做事
I know Cybertek coerced a lot of people,
但我还是难以接受
but I'm still not sure how I feel
他们的科学家
about a bunch of their scientists
洗白后就回归社会
getting clean slates and walking among us.
万一他们之中有人能救你呢
What if one of them has the key to saving you?
你希望赛博科技能一石三鸟吧
You were hoping Cybertek could solve more than two problems.
我不会成为下一个约翰·加勒特
I am not gonna be the next John Garrett.
答案是不行
The answer's no.
先听我说完
Okay, just hear me out for a second.
赛博科技有一个团队
Cybertek had a whole team of people
专门延续加勒特的生命
whose only job was to keep Garrett alive.
万一其中有人也能为你这么做呢
What if one of them could do the same for you?
绝对不行 这是命令
Absolutely not. That's an order.
如果有机会拯救你的生命 为什么要拒绝
If there's a chance to save your life, why not try?
因为我的生命已经通过不自然力延续过了
Because I already had one unnatural life extension,
我不想再来一次
and I don't want another.
你们必须接受这一点
You both have to accept that.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
绝对不行
Not a chance.
我们需要时 他做了我们的护盾
He was our shield when we needed it,
不管怎样
and like it or not,
我们也要做他的盾
we're gonna be his.
来吧 加入我
Come on in. Join the party.
你会说话
You can talk.
想说时就会说
When I feel like it.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
一个安全屋
A safe house.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
我住在这里
I live here.
我为什么在这里
Why am I here?
你所有的问题
You will get u202dall of your questions answered
都会在适当时得到解答
when you get them answered.
谁来解答
From who?
我妈妈
Mother.
怎么
What?
你小时候落的那道疤
You still have that scar...
现在还在
that you got when you were a kid?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我们以前一起玩过
We used to play together.
你叫露比对吧
Ruby, right?
我不记得你
I don't remember you.
你在厨房♥柜台上撞到了头
You hit your head on the kitchen counter.
疤就是这样来的
That's how you got it.
我记得地板
I remember the floor --
黑白格的
Black-and-white checkers.
我本该照看你的 所以我被怪罪了
I was supposed to be watching you, so I got blamed.
我父亲在我和你妈妈面前打了我
My father beat me u202din front of you and your mother.
我要见她 立刻
I want to see her... now.
这可不妙
Well, this can't be good.
他们找到我了吗
Did they find me?
我需要再搬家吗
Do I have to relocate again?
一切正常 我不是为公事而来
Everything's okay. u202dThis isn't an official visit.
我需要你帮我找样东西
I just need you to help me find something.
找什么
What?
重力鎓
Gravitonium.
没事 他是我的一个老朋友
It's okay. u202dHe's an old friend of mine.
你可以相信他 他是好人
You can trust him. u202dHe's one of the good guys.
我是神盾局的
I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D.
不 他们现在是坏人
No, no. They're the bad guys now.
我不能被看见和罪犯交谈
I can't be seen talking to a criminal!
曾经为九头蛇效力的人好意思这么说
Says the guy who used to work for Hydra.
他是不得已为他们干活的
Listen, he had to work for them.
他们威胁要杀了他全家
They were threatening to kill his family.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我到现在还后悔我为他们做的事
I still regret everything I did for them,
但我在赎罪了
but I'm paying for my sins.
拯救世界就能把罪全部赎清
Saving the world will pay for them all.
你需要知道什么
What do you need to know?
重力鎓落到哪了
What happened to the Gravitonium?
他们把它运上了原则号♥货船
They put it on a cargo ship, the Principia,
想送去太平洋上的一间机构里 但是
to transport it to a facility in the Pacific, but...
船没能到达
never made it.
为什么 出了什么事
Why? What happened?
船在雷暴雨中沉了
It sank during a thunderstorm.
如果你们想要重力鎓
If you want Gravitonium,
就得下到海面下5英里处去拿
you're gonna have to reach 5 miles down into the ocean to get it.
我们在搜索他们已经搜过的区域
We're looking in an area that they've already searched.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
我从船最后一次联络外界的坐标起
I expanded the search range 100 miles in every direction
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表