剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
迈克 不要
Mack, no.
埃琳娜说我会在这里找到你
Elena told me I'd find you here.
悠悠球
Yo-Yo...
他们对你做了什么
what'd they do to you?
我现在对埃琳娜颇为了解了
I've gotten to know Elena quite well.
痛苦可以很有说服力
Pain can be so persuasive.
迈克 快跑 快走啊
Mack, run! Leave! Go home!
我不走 我叫你放了她
I'm not leaving. I said let her go!
看她颤抖的
Look at her tremble.
或许她知道你接下来会怎么样
Perhaps she knows what comes next for you...
我又会怎样
for me, huh?
我们所有人
For all of us here,
都站在无尽暴♥力♥荣耀的边缘
standing on the edge of timeless, violent glory.
不要
No! No!
不要
No!
夺回果园
Take the Orchard!
杀了其他人
Slaughter the rest!
别做梦了
It's not gonna happen.
我要用你的脑壳打碎你的身体
I'm gonna beat your body with your own skull!
埃琳娜不该死的
Elena didn't deserve to die.
别闹了 我想修好你呢
Stop it! I'm trying to fix you!
它就一个功能 打开一扇门
It does one thing -- it opens a door.
怎么还这么复杂
You'd think they'd make it simple.
我觉得这艘飞船
I think this vessel
损坏太严重 不能为巨石供能了
is too damaged to power the Monolith.
那什么能
Then what can?
我
Me.
我的电池维系我
My battery has sustained me
在地球上活了超过32000年
for more than 32,000 Earth years.
改装电池组后 应该能产生热反馈
Modifying the cell stack could create a thermal feedback
足以制♥造♥足够电量
capable of delivering more than enough power.
热反馈
Thermal feedback?
那你会怎么样
What happens to you in that scenario?
我会耗竭 但心知我把朋友们送回了家
I will expire knowing I returned my friends home.
然后我的电池化学
And then my battery chemistry
会在放热反应中吞噬我的身体
will consume my body in an exothermal reaction
程度之剧烈将焚尽灯塔的几层楼
violent enough to decimate several levels of the Lighthouse.
那么对于站在你旁边
So it's not great for the guy
启动开关的人来说不是好消息咯
that's standing next to you flipping the switch.
那个人
That person...
将被完全雾化
would be completely atomized.
迪克 回话
Deke, come in.
我越来越不喜欢这计划了
I'm liking this plan less.
我们在
Yeah, we're here.
巨石好了 或许能行
We got the Monolith built. I think it might work.
机器如何了
How's the machine coming?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
很好 我们修好机器了
It's great. u202dWe found a fix for the machine.
很好 夺下和风是正确的策略
Good. You were right about taking the Zephyr.
确保我们拉下开关时
Just make sure everyone's in place
大家都已就位
the second we get it powered on, all right?
我们只有一个机会
We're only gonna get one shot at this.
好
Right.
你父母会非常为你骄傲的
You know, your parents would be proud of you.
我很快就会知道了
I'll find out soon enough.
我们要让他们看场好戏
Well, we're about to give them a hell of a show.
谢谢
Thanks.
大家都会就位的
We'll have everyone in place.
机器会炸的
That machine's going to explode.
这里不安全
It's not safe down here.
什么
What?
你可以跟我们回去
You're welcome to come back with us,
但如果不走 你就得现在离开这里
but if not, you got to leave now.
去拖曳船跟泰丝会合
Meet Tess at the trawler.
哪里 哪一架
Where? Which one?
但迈克 悠悠球 他们还没回来呢
But Mack, Yo-Yo, u202dthey're not back yet. I...
告诉他们我还有事要做
Tell them I had more work to do.
-走吧 我认识路 -谢谢
- Come on. I know the way. - Thank you.
科尔森 怎么回事
Coulson, what's happening?
他们在哪
Where are they?
你无论如何都别想让我屈服
There's nothing you can do to me.
我要看着你眼中的光消逝
I want to watch u202dthe light die in your eyes.
我父亲会看到我
My father will see me.
他将拥有这个世界
He will have his world!
而且不止是震波女留下的残骸
Not just the sliver Quake left behind.
静默
Silence.
悠悠球 她...
Yo-Yo...she...
迈克
Mack.
怎么会
How?
你被杀了
You were killed.
这不可能
Can't be.
很抱歉你见到了那一幕
I'm so sorry you had to see that.
那不是我
It wasn't me.
但你死了
But you were dead.
不
No.
我在这儿呢
I'm here.
我们该回家了
And it's time to go home.
再撑会儿
Just a few more.
我会比预期的更早下线
I will be offline sooner than anticipated.
早得多
Far sooner.
你得马上接线
You need to patch in immediately.
好 撑着 这就来
Okay, okay. Just hang on. We're going, we're going.
各位 有麻烦了
Guys, we got a problem.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我在用伊诺克为机器供电 但他要不行了
I'm using Enoch to power the machine, but I'm losing him.
你们得马上出发了
You got to launch now.
什么 不行 迪克 现在还太早
What? No, Deke, it's too early.
团队还没都回来
The team isn't back yet.
伊诺克
Enoch.
伊诺克 哥们 撑住
Enoch, buddy, hang on.
我知道你已经做了好多
I know that you've done so much already,
但求你 再撑会儿
but, please, please, just hang on.
各位 我已经在尽可能拖延了
Guys, I'm buying u202das much time as I can here!
快走
Let's go.
巨石要打开了 快过来
The rock's gonna open! Get here now!
我一直知道跟你们合作
I always knew u202dthat working with you guys
是变相自杀
was gonna blow up in my face!
但这回要来真的了
It's about to get literal!
拜托 伙计 再撑会儿
Come on, buddy. u202dJust hang together, okay?
你知道她绝不会原谅你吧
You know she'll never forgive you, right?
我得抱有希望
I have to hope.
他要不行了 我没时间了
We're losing him! I'm out of time!
该死
Son of a bi--
你确定迪克没能活下来吗
You sure Deke didn't make it out?
他肯定就站在
He would have been standing
爆♥炸♥的旁边
right in the middle of that explosion.
或许至少他开启了巨石
Maybe he at least got the rock open.
他们肯定至少有一部分人回去了
Some of them had to make it home.
他们回去了 我确信
They made it back. I just know it.
好吧
Well...
不管怎样 我们有第二次机会了
in any case, we got a second chance.
我们神盾局的朋友给我们的机会
Our friends from S.H.I.E.L.D. gave us that, yeah?
重新开始
Clean slate.
未来要看我们的了
Future's up to us now.
有好多需要修复
There's a lot that needs fixing.
是啊
You're right.
这是你的蓝图
Here's your blueprint.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表