剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
但有时 我又像铅那么重
And then, sometimes, I'm as solid as lead.
你可以控制你的分子密度
You can control your molecular density.
是 但我无法掌控它
Yeah, but I can't control it.
我整个身体 都会变紧密
Everything in me, it just -- it tenses up,
那让我很痛
and it hurts.
有时唯一能让这一切停止的办法
Sometimes the only way I can get it to stop
就是让泰伊开启我的阻断器
is if Tye turns on my blocker.
那东西能抑制你的能力
That thing inhibits your powers?
它能帮到我
It helps me.
他们在帮助我
They help me.
我只是不配
I'm just not worthy of it.
艾比
Abby.
你当然配
You are worthy.
我认识很多异人
I've known many Inhumans,
他们都是花了些时间才能掌控自己的能力的
and every one of them took time to master their abilities.
他们给我时间了
I've had time.
如果我不能在仪式上展示
And if I can't perform at the ceremony...
泰伊说我的家人将受到惩罚
Tye says that my family will be punished.
我根本不在乎我会怎么样
So I don't -- I don't even care what happens to me.
我需要为他们做到
I need to do this for them.
求你了
Please.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
迈克在下面分散他的注意呢
Mack keeping him distracted down there?
泽夫非常享受为难他
Zev's enjoying giving him a hard time.
我觉得这可能是我们最后的机会了
I think this might be our last shot.
先不说这场反乌托邦未来恐怖秀到底如何
Say what you will about our future dystopian horror show.
至少风景不错
It has a nice view.
让人目眩神迷
Dazzling.
腿怎么样了
How's the leg?
我不想骗你
I'm not gonna lie.
你觉得我们在那儿会有什么发现吗
You think we're gonna find something out there?
回去的路
Maybe a way back?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许根本没有回去的路
Maybe there is no way back.
听着不像是你会说的话
That doesn't sound like you.
不过是在控制期待
Just managing expectations.
你这是认命
You're being fatalistic.
你知道我从来不相信什么命运 但
Look, you know I'm not big on destiny, but...
或许我们的命运就是在这儿
maybe our destiny's here...
在这个时空 帮助这些人
in this time, helping these people.
我也不是不想帮忙
It's not like I don't want to help.
我想
I do.
但在那之后 我要回家
But after that, I'm going home.
我在"框架"里待了几周
I spent weeks in the Framework,
被绑在一块板子上 以为自己是九头蛇的人
strapped to a board, thinking I was Hydra.
我有资格在自己的床上睡个好觉
I've earned a night in my own bed.
警告 工人穿过警戒线
新来的
New people.
警告 工人穿过警戒线
警告 工人穿过警戒线
新来的
New girl!
我♥干♥得已经够快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
过来
Get over here.
你的生物表出问题了
Your Metric's on the fritz.
手臂伸出来
Arm out.
好了
There.
这样应该可以了
That oughta do it.
别再磨磨蹭蹭的
No more dilly-dallying.
泽夫忙于教训你们的朋友
Zev's so busy teaching your friend a lesson,
还没注意到我们偏离航线了
he hasn't noticed we're off course yet.
我们得尽快
We should hurry.
天哪
My God.
有人能幸存下来简直是奇迹
It's a miracle anybody survived at all.
我忘了我带着这玩意
I forgot I had this thing.
维吉尔总是这样做
Virgil would always do this.
说他喜欢看到地球修好后的样子
Said he liked seeing what Earth will look like when it's fixed.
从来都会带着它飞行
Wouldn't fly without it.
有一次 他耽搁了我们一个小时
Uh, one time, he delayed us an hour
就为了回他的床铺拿这个东西
so he could go back to his bunk and get it.
我猜他是迷信
Superstitious, I guess.
或者...
Or...
不是
...not.
这是丢失的那个把手
It's the lost knob.
维吉尔在跟什么人通话
Virgil was talking to someone.
抓到你们了
Busted.
我会很享受的
I'm gonna enjoy this.
你把大家都粘在墙上了吗
You got everyone secured to the wall?
没错
That's right.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没办法
I had to.
你们都被钉在墙上了
You were all pinned to the wall,
到处乱飞 就像桌游里的玩偶
flailing around like a bunch of hungry, hungry hippos.
我自以为要酷一些呢
In my mind, it was cooler than that.
这糟透了
Oh, this is bad.
不止是糟透了
This is beyond bad.
我们做了什么
What did we just do?
采取了必要的行动
We did what we had to.
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
我们打了上级
We just attacked a superior.
我们死定了
We're dead.
我们再试一次
Let's try again.
不行的
It's not gonna work.
来吧 你可以的 艾比
Come on. You can do this, Abby.
我没想要这样的
I didn't mean to do that.
是啊 但这很厉害
No, but that was impressive.
你很强大
You're powerful.
如果我想做的时候却做不到就没用了
Well, not if I can't do it when I actually want to.
你可以的
But you can.
心胜于物
It's mind over matter.
对于你来说 是组成你身体的物质
Or in your case, the literal matter that makes up your body.
想想看这地方
Think of this place.
你看到一张桌子 这个水罐
You see a table, this pitcher,
而外面 有无数的群星
and outside, the stars, millions of them.
所有这些 宇宙的每一部分
All of that, every part in the universe
都由同样的东西组成 原子 中子 电子
is made of the same thing -- protons, neutrons, electrons.
而这些微小粒子之间是什么呢
And you know what's between those tiny particles?
空间
Space.
无限的空间
Infinite space.
好吧
Okay.
你的身体就像是一个星群
Your body is like a field of stars,
但你很特别
but you're special.
你可以控制群星之间的空间
You can control the space between the stars.
群星之间的空间
The space between the stars.
想像一下
Imagine it.
闭上你的眼睛想象
Close your eyes and imagine it.
现在再试一次
Now try again.
我从未能像这样平稳地保持住
I've never been able to hold it steady like this before.
很好
That's good.
记住这种感觉
Just remember this feeling.
我没控制住 我
I lost it. I --
没关系
It's okay.
掌握一种能力需要数月
Takes months to master a talent.
也许可以快得多
Or perhaps much less time.
艾比 跟我来
Abby, with me.
什么 别 等等 我们
What-what, no, wait. We're,
我们需要更多时间
We need more time.
最好不要
Let's all hope not.
我很期待你的表现
I look forward to your performance.
你会很棒的 艾比
You'll do great, Abby.
-就算是... -安静
- Even just a... - Silence.
你是不是就希望小医生失败
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表