剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
塔伯特已经透露了舱的位置
Talbot already gave up the location of the chamber.
是的 我们在等斯特拉克
Yes, and we're waiting for Strucker
教我们如何把它组装好
to show us how to put it together.
我父亲把所有东西都分开记录
My father kept everything separate.
没有留下任何单本日记
There's no single journal
解释舱的运作方式
that explains how the chamber works.
我们也许没时间了
We may be running out of time.
我母亲想要和神盾局联手
My mother wanted to join forces with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
和黛西·约翰逊联手
with Daisy Johnson.
重力鎓是为你而准备的
The Gravitonium is meant for you.
-我们得找到 -菲利普·J·科尔森
- We have to find -- - Phillip J. Coulson.
好吧 我们开始搜寻可能匹配的地标吧
Okay, let's start searching for landmarks that might match.
不会轻松的
It won't be easy.
但他可能就在那里
But that might be where he is.
黛西找黑尔把科尔森藏在哪的办法成功几率太小
Daisy's taking a long shot to find where Hale is keeping Coulson,
但我们有确凿的线索
but we have something concrete
可以让我们比她快一步
that can get us one step ahead of her.
黑尔可能想要一个用重力鎓驱动的武器
Hale may be after a weapon powered by Gravitonium,
它可能在一个
probably in a location
马利克供给了神盾局的地方
that Malick turned over to S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们有三个地点的坐标
We have coordinates to three locations,
我们从最近的开始
so we'll start with the closest
希望到达时那里没人
and hope we don't find company when we get there.
克里尔救出了塔伯特和科尔森
Creel has broken out Talbot and Coulson.
去换装然后阻止他们
Gear up and stop them.
来了
Here we go.
我们在地球上吧
We're on Earth, right?
英格兰 赫里福郡
回家的感觉真好
Feels good to be home.
但没想到是在这种情况下
Just didn't think it'd be under these circumstances.
你带炸♥药♥了吗
Did you pack the explosives?
-带了 -还有额外的弹♥药♥呢
- I did. - And the extra ammunition?
当然了
Of course.
我就是希望一切顺利
I just want this to work.
考虑到我们为了来这儿做的那些事
After everything we've done to get here.
你做了选择 就不要再想了
You made a choice. Don't look back.
在这里找到这个武器的几率有多大
What are the chances that we find this weapon here?
吉迪恩·马利克称
Gideon Malick hinted
这里是九头蛇重要的研发基地
that this place was a crucial R&D site for Hydra.
这是目前为止可能性最大的
It's our best bet, by far.
自动驾驶会把昆式战斗机降落在附近
Autopilot will land the Quinjet somewhere nearby,
在我们回来之前保持隐形
keep it cloaked until we get back.
就等你们了
Ready if you are.
早准备好了
So ready.
我本来还想回英国来
I was thinking we could come back to England
度蜜月呢 如果我们能有机会的话
for our honeymoon -- if we ever got one.
听起来不错
Sounds perfect!
别让我当电灯泡 伙计们
Don't make me the third wheel, guys.
这次系带没问题了
No trouble with the straps this time.
我们进步不小啊
We've come a long way!
我得歇会儿
I got to take five.
不不 他们很可能追上来了
No, no, no. No, no, no. We could've been followed.
我们现在不能停下 快走
We can't stop now. Come on.
得了吧 你管我呢
Come on. What do you care?
你丢下我不管好几个月 菲尔
You left me alone for months, Phil.
再多几分钟也无所谓吧
I'm sure you can manage another couple of minutes, can't you?
别跟他生气 你只能靠他了
Don't jump down his throat. He's all you got.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
我很抱歉这么晚才找到你
I'm sorry u202dwe didn't find you sooner.
走吧
Now come on.
我只是在坚持 菲尔
Just trying to hold out, Phil.
你之前去哪了
Where were you?
我们去未来了
We were in the future.
你去未来了
You were in the future.
你们是活在第五维度的诡异节目里吗
What, do you guys live in some fifth-dimension freak show?
我觉得这算相当精准地描述了
I'd say that's a u202drelatively accurate description
-我们的日常生活 -可不是我的生活
- of our day-to-day life. - Yeah, well, not mine.
如果我们能逃出去 我就不干了
If we get out of here, I'm -- I'm done!
我本就已经很凌乱了
I'm too jumbled as it is.
你要让黑尔这种人战胜你吗
You gonna let someone like Hale get the best of you?
她击垮了我 菲尔
She broke me, Phil.
我让空军和我的国家失望了
I let down the Air Force, my country...
我也让我的家人失望了
...and I let down my family.
我再无法直视卡尔拉的眼睛了
I'm not gonna be able to look Carla in the eye again.
我向你保证 没有人会这么想
I promise you, no one's gonna see it that way.
我这样想啊
Yeah? Well, I do.
不过现在说这个没用
It's kind of a moot point
除非我们不冻死在这儿
if we freeze to death out here, isn't it?
所以我们得继续走
That's why we got to keep moving.
我们找不到他们的
We're never gonna find them.
我们在这个三叉山脉找了几小时了
We've been circling the Trident Range for hours,
还是完全看不到科尔森和跟他一起的人
and there's still no sign of Coulson and whoever he's with.
真不该
Well, that's a surprise,
我们追踪的地图这么详细
considering we're following such a detailed map.
萝宾之前说的一切都是对的
Robin's been right about everything else.
要是画里的事
Yeah, well, u202dwhat if this doesn't happen
要到下个月或者明年才发生呢
for another month or -- or a year?
她画个日历能怎么样啊
Would it kill her to draw a calendar?
你怎么不去问她
Why don't you go ask her?
我以为这些胡扯的预言被我留在未来了
Well, I thought that I left all this prophecy crap back in the future.
迪克 你说这些没用
Deke, you're not helping.
也许我们该改变一下战略
Maybe we should change tactics.
什么意思
What are you thinking?
反正云层太厚了看不透
The cloud cover's too thick to see through anyway.
我们应该降落 靠步行搜索
We should land, canvass the area on foot,
让科尔森找到我们
let Coulson find us.
黑尔的据点可能在附近 我们会暴露的
Hale's hideout could be nearby. We'd be exposed.
试一下
Give him a shot.
如果你认为这是正确决定的话
If you think it's the right call.
戴维斯 找个地方降落
Davis, find a place to set her down.
好 你想降落在哪
Okay. Where'd you have in mind?
哪都行
Anywhere.
我们应该开始找个地方躲躲
We should start looking for shelter.
也许生个火
Maybe get a fire going.
你以前是童子军吗
Were you ever a Boy Scout?
空军准将的地位比童子军高 科尔...
Brigadier General u202doutranks a Boy Scout, Coul--
跑
Run.
不 快 我们得继续走 来
No, come on. We got to keep moving. Come on.
你的异能恢复了
You got your powers back.
说来话长 梅 带他们回和风
It's a long story. May, get them back to the Zephyr.
-我来解决她 -不行
- I'll take care of her. - Not a chance.
这是救援任务 看看他们
It's a rescue mission. Look at them.
你们是怎么找到我们的
So, how'd you find us?
萝宾
Robin.
这有点作弊啊 你说呢
A little bit like cheating, don't you think?
继续走
Keep moving.
迪克 给他们殿后 这是命令
And, Deke, watch their back. That's an order.
传奇的震波女
The legendary Quake.
你真人漂亮多了
You know, you're much prettier in person.
也更凶 所以你还是站着别动吧
And meaner, so I'd stay where you are.
真有趣
It's funny.
我在我的墙上贴了你的海报
I have your poster up on my wall.
你就像个...英雄
You're like that, uh...hero...
那种每个小女孩长大后想成为的人
that every little girl wants to be when they grow up.
那你好像哪里学岔了
Looks like you made a wrong turn along the way.
没有
No.
我只是想法跟别人不同
I'm just engineered differently.
我不想变成你
I don't want to be you.
我想打败你
I want to beat you.
你大可以试试
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表