剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
这样的地球还有拯救的希望吗
Do you see an Earth that can be saved?
已经太迟了
It's too late.
地球已经被震碎了
It's already been quaked apart.
我们得确保世界不会毁灭
we need to make sure this world never comes to be.
是啊
Yeah.
无论如何
No matter what.
我们找到了一块真正的谜题碎片
We found a literal piece of the puzzle.
碎裂的巨石
The monolith -- it's been fractured.
那片碎石可以放进机器这里
The shard fits into the machine right here.
我们或许可以借此回家
This could be our way home.
嗯 但是光有碎石还不够
Yeah, but the shard alone isn't enough.
我们需要整块巨石
We need the wholemonolith.
你见过我的能耐 我能帮上忙
You've seen what I can do. All right? I can help.
你说他的控石异能是建造一块新巨石的关键
You say his geokinesis is the key to building a new Monolith.
是这个意思
That's the idea.
如果我们回不去灯塔也没用
Won't matter if we can't make it back to the Lighthouse.
都系好安全带
Everybody buckle in!
我们看到了...
We spotted something that --
我猜猜
Let me guess.
毁灭者和她的朋友往这边来了
The Destroyer and her friends are heading here.
对 但你怎么...
Yes, but how do you --
集结一支小队
Ready a squad.
卡塞亚斯 抱歉 但你怎么知道的
Kasius, apologies, but how did you know?
他们有个先知告诉他们会发生什么
They have a seer telling them what's to come?
我自己也有一个
Well, I have one of my own.
不
No.
把船翻个底朝天
Tear the ship apart.
找到他们
Find them!
安全
All clear.
希望伊诺克也没事
Hopefully, we can say the same for Enoch.
没有生命迹象
No life-forms detected.
声东击西似乎成功了
The diversion seems to have worked.
他们还在搜船
They're still searching the ship.
很好 你安全了吗
Good. You're secure?
是的
Yes.
等弗林特造好巨石
The machine will be online
机器就可以用了
by the time Flint builds the Monolith.
说得容易
Easier said than done.
所以我再确认一次 机器用小块石头
So, one more time -- the machine uses the little piece
触发大块石头穿越空间
to trigger the bigger piece through space?
是的 或者时间
Yeah, or time.
它可以映射光子的谐振频率
It mirrors the harmonic resonant frequency of photons,
而光子可以穿越时空存在
which can exist out of space-time.
好吧 你说的话我都听到了
Yeah, I -- I hear you saying words,
-但是究竟 -如果弗林特不能造好巨石
- but what what do they - If Flint u202dcan't construct the Monolith,
这些就都不重要了
none of this matters.
萝宾说他可以 所以我相信能行
Robin said he can, so I believe it.
等我们碰头后 可以教他怎么做
We'll talk him through it once we meet up with them.
我们还不能走 还有人有危险
We can't go yet. There are still people in danger.
科尔森在处理了
Coulson's on it.
他正在营救异人们
He's rescuing the Inhumans right now.
但不包括死去的那些
But not the dead ones.
我被复活的时候
Look. u202dWhen I was brought back,
我听说有其他人在经历同样的痛苦
I heard someone else going through the same pain,
同样的过程
the same process.
被复活吗 谁
Being revived? Who?
肯定是异人 一定是的
Some Inhuman. Has to be.
他们是卡塞亚斯唯一在意的
They're the only thing Kasius values.
如果我们不去找他们 就没人会去找了
u202dLook, if we don't find them, nobody will.
那是另一个区
It's a whole other section --
但是现在你得去上拖曳船了
Yeah, but right now, you need to get on that trawler.
人们还指望你把他们飞到安全地带呢
People are depending on you to fly them up to safety.
告诉我去哪里找 我去
Show me where to go, I'll go.
泰丝必须上拖曳船
Tess is needed at the trawler.
你们去和菲兹-西蒙斯会合
You guys meet Fitz-Simmons.
我尽我所能去救人然后跟你们在集♥合♥点会合
I'll save whoever I can and meet you at the rendezvous.
很简单
Easy.
听上去一点也不简单
Nothing about that sounds easy.
你们俩去把那东西给弗林特
You two get that thing to Flint.
我们去救幸存者
We'll worry about survivors...
-杀掉卡塞亚斯 -带他们去安全地带
- And kill Kasius. - ...get them to safety.
然后再去杀卡塞亚斯
And then we kill Kasius?
什么时候去
When does that happen?
因为我们之中有人不能乘着
Because some of us u202daren't getting out of here
魔法石离开
on a magic rock.
人类能自己掌控未来之前 我们不会走的
We won't leave until humanity's in control of its future.
但同时 大家完成自己的任务
But in the meantime, everyone do your job,
去集♥合♥点会合
meet at the rendezvous point.
迈克 这个异人在受苦
u202dMack, it's an Inhuman in pain.
我必须去
I have to go.
埃琳娜 拜托
Elena, please...
看看你
Look at you.
几天前 你还在求人分点蘑菇给你
A few days ago, you were begging for spare mushrooms.
现在却成了拯救世界的关键
Now you're the key to saving the world.
别这样说
Don't say that.
我更喜欢低调点
I liked it better when I was flying under the radar.
没头发的小孩 你才没低调过呢
Kid without hair -- you were never under the radar.
你会很棒的
You'll do great.
平安回来 好吗
Get back safe, okay?
照顾好大个子 他担心太多
Take care of the big guy. He worries.
我在这儿
I'm here.
我在这儿
I'm here...
像你照顾我一样照顾你
to care for you as you've cared for me.
复活她
Fix her.
这伤治不好了
This damage is beyond repair.
你一直在复活异人
You do it all the time for Inhumans,
还有我用作信使的那个贱民女孩
the trash girl I sent as my messenger.
-复活她 -地球人的生物机理简单
- Fix her. - Terran biology is simple.
锡纳拉是克里人
Sinara is Kree.
行不通的 这你知道
It won't work. You know this.
别违抗我 复活她
Stop defying me and fix her.
恕我直言 她已经死了
With respect, she's dead.
我不知道怎么复活我们的族人
I don't know how to remedy that for our kind.
那我建议你更仔细地研究一下
Then I suggest you study the condition more closely.
去把异人训练官带来
Fetch the Inhuman trainer.
看看我 心里焦躁不已
Look at me, clawing at the walls of my own mind.
真羡慕你睡着了
I envy your sleep.
你休息的时候 神盾局不放过我的一举一动
You rest while S.H.I.E.L.D. stalks my every move.
捡我的漏
Scavengers.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
他们阴谋毁掉我的事业
They plot to destroy my enterprise
就如同他们毁掉了我父亲渴望的世界
as they did the world my father lusted after.
别告诉在船上
Tell me these scraps are not all
只找到了这些废纸
that was recovered from the ship.
你送去地表的那个老妇人画的
From the old woman you sent to the surface...
很多年前 谈及预言的那个
years ago, who spoke of the prophecy.
我记得
I remember.
她预言他们会穿越时间而来
She who predicted they'd come through time.
没错
Yes.
我觉得她想要他们
I think she intended them --
回到过去
To go back.
当然
Of course.
我的先知说的每句话都确认了这点
Every word from my seer's mouth confirms they would.
如果他们在这里
And if they're here,
他们就还没有震裂世界
they have yet to crack the world apart.
想象一下 锡纳拉
Well, picture it, Sinara.
对他们来说 世界仍然繁荣 完整
To them, it's still lush, still whole.
泰伊
Tye.
你从没见过地球以前的样子
You've never seen the Earth as it was.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表