剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
那是人们最后见到活着的黛西·约翰逊
That was the last time anyone saw Daisy Johnson alive.
然后呢
And then?
里氏12.8级地震
12.8 on the Richter scale,
世界像鸡蛋一样裂开了
and the world cracked like an egg.
地表下还有未开♥发♥的
There's untapped deposits of Gravitonium
重力鎓
under the Earth's surface.
你想把它取出来再给你更多力量
And you want to get it out and power yourself up more.
科尔森
Coulson.
他不会死的
He is not going to die --
暂时还不会
not yet, at least.
蜈蚣血清是救科尔森的关键
The Centipede serum was the key to curing Coulson.
那塔伯特呢 你有办法阻止他吗
What about Talbot? You find a way to stop him?
我们可能有办法
Yeah, we think so.
如果我们将决战酒
If we can combine the Odium
跟一剂蜈蚣血清结合
with another dose of the Centipede serum,
或许能穿透他的细胞
it should be able to penetrate his cells.
那不可能 已经没有更多蜈蚣血清了
That's not possible. There is no more Centipede serum.
所以我们要么救科尔森
So we either save Coulson...
要么拯救世界
Or we save the world.
他没时间了
He's out of time.
-肯定有其他办法 -我说了
- There has to be another way. - I'm telling you,
植入物里的量只够做一剂
the implant only contains enough for one dose.
要么做成药 要么做成武器
Either it's medicine or a weapon.
戴维斯说他依然没有任何好转
Davis said u202dthere's no change.
为什么我们还在讨论这件事
Why are we still discussing this?!
孰轻孰重已经那么明显了
The scale has tipped to one side.
这不是比轻重 这是科尔森
This isn't numbers, it's Coulson.
你不想进去吗
You don't want to be in there?
科尔森不希望我们救他
And Coulson didn't want this.
我们还得再明确多少次
How many times do we have to make that clear?
让他们决定吧
This is for them to decide.
我知道情况很糟 我都不忍♥看他那样
I know it's terrible. I can't bear to see him like that.
但现在就是关键时刻了
But this? This is the moment --
这就是她警告我们的那种情况
This is the exact circumstance that she warned us about.
-我们都知道 -我们现在就能改变
- We're all aware. - We can change it right now.
若无法注入塔伯特皮下 决战酒混合剂也没用
The Odium mixture won't work if it can't penetrate Talbot's skin.
子弹无法靠近他
Bullets can't get close to him.
没人能碰他 连你都不能 悠悠球
No one can touch him, not even you, Yo-Yo.
没办法把血清注射进他体内
There's no way u202dto get the serum in his body.
要是他吸收了某个人呢
What if he absorbed someone?
别那么看我 只是个假设
Oh, don't look at me like that. I-It's hypothetical.
没错 我们只需要把它交给正确的人
Exactly. All we have to do u202dis have it in the right hands,
那个疯子就会吞饵上钩
and that maniac will take the bait.
那你心目中的人选是谁 你吗
And so who'd you have in mind, you?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
你还想牺牲自己
Now you want u202dto sacrifice yourself, too?
不 但我愿意牺牲 我们都该愿意
No, but I'm willing to. We all should be.
我们知道科尔森会
We know Coulson would.
要是没成功呢
And if it doesn't work?
他就白白死了
He would've died for nothing.
总比地球被震碎强
Better than leaving this world in pieces.
萝宾说科尔森可以把所有的碎片拼凑在一起
Robin said Coulson u202dcould put the pieces together.
她认为 科尔森是解决一切的关键
She thinks that she's the key to solving all of this.
她说的都是些零碎的谜语
She speaks in broken riddles.
你听见的都是一厢情愿
You're hearing what you want to hear.
科尔森能干什么
What could Coulson do?
他决不会放弃塔伯特
He would never give up on Talbot,
他不会把塔伯特当成疯子
and he wouldn't see him as a maniac.
而是把他当成一个人 一个病人
He would see him as a man, as a broken man.
只有科尔森劝得动他 让他恢复神志
Coulson's the only one that can talk him through this.
他就是这样的人
That's what he does.
让他恢复神智[拼在一起]Put him back together.
抱歉 我们是救人的
I'm sorry. We save lives.
我必须做出这个决定
I have to make this call.
菲兹-西蒙斯 准备...
Fitz-Simmons, get ready to --
悠悠球
Yo-Yo...
你们是在强迫我这么做
You're making me do this.
我不能让你们那么用它
I-I can't let you use it for that.
-把东西放下 -冷静点
- Put it down. - u202dOkay. Let's stay calm.
别再把我当作坏人了
Stop making me the bad guy.
我不是
I'm not.
你们只是不想他死
You just don't want him to die.
-放下 -我也不想他死 但是
- Put it down. - I don't want him to die, either, but...
他只是一个人
he's just one man.
不不 千万不要
No, no! None of that.
想想你在干什么
Think about what you're doing here.
你们不听我说
You won't listen.
我在一场噩梦里
I'm in a nightmare,
我用尽全力大喊
and I'm screaming at the top of my lungs,
而你们全都听不到
and none of you can hear me!
我们听到了
u202dWe hear you.
但是你们听不进去
Well, you won't listen!
你们都看到发生的事了
You all saw what happened,
却没人愿意帮我阻止它发生
and none of you will help me stop this!
我在孤军奋战 就连你
I'm alone, and even you --
就连你也不帮我
even you won't help me.
你不是在孤军奋战
No, you're not alone.
我们和你是一起的 但我们需要团结一致
We're in this with you, but we need to hold it together.
没有什么能让我们团结一致了
There's nothing holding us together.
有的
Yes, there is!
希望
Hope.
我们绝不能放弃
We never give up.
我们总是因希望而团结一致
We're always held together by hope.
所以我们要坚持下去
So we cling to it...
我们投票决定
and we vote.
投票决定
We vote.
不
No.
不 为什么
No. Why?
不
No.
不
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我和西蒙斯会准备好药物
Simmons and I will prepare the remedy.
其他人去为世界末日做好准备吧
Everyone else should prepare for the end of the world.
小画家
Art project.
你该指出那个
It's time for you to point to the place
你看到液态金属环绕我的地方了
where you saw me u202dsurrounded by the liquid metal.
画个小点就行了
Can just draw a little dot.
如果我离得近 就能感觉到
If you get me close, I'll feel it now.
你看到这个小玩意了吗
You see this little guy?
我就是那个会保护它的救世主
I am the savior u202dthat's going to protect it.
但我需要帮助
But I need some help.
怎么样
What do you say?
否则我就干脆夺走你的预言能力
Then I'll just take u202dyour damn soothsayer powers!
直截了当
Cut to the chase!
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
当然不会
Of course not.
你只是个孩子
You're just a kid.
但我会找到办法让你帮我的
But I will find a way to win you over.
我在呢
I'm here.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
不要帮他
Don't help him.
可如果我不帮
But if I don't,
这就是我最后一次见到你了
this will be the last time I see you.
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
萝宾
Robin!
不 萝宾 不
No! Robin, no!
没错
It's true.
你不会再见到你妈妈了
You're not gonna see your mother again
除非你让我如愿
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表