剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我母亲一直保护我
My mother always kept me safe.
我有件事要告诉她
There was something u202dI was supposed to tell her.
你能告诉我吗
Could you tell me?
你想提醒科尔森什么事
You tried to warn Coulson about something.
是...
Was it...
关于巨石碎片吗
about the piece of the monolith?
萝宾 你知道其余碎片在哪吗
Robin, do -- do you know where we can find the rest?
时间 要没时间了
Time, it's -- it's -- it's running out.
没时间做什么
Running out for what?
我们要做什么 要...
What are we supposed to do? What should --
我经历过很多那样的对话
I've had my fair share of those conversations.
她有要紧的话要说
She has u202dimportant things to say,
但并不是总能在合适的时间说出来
just doesn't always say them at the right time.
我想耐心对她
I'm trying to be patient with her,
但真的好难
but it's hard when the...
她最后的预测是我们即将到来的终结
last thing she predicted was our imminent doom.
让她休息吧
Let her rest.
我可能有
I might have something
能让你找到你需要的答案的东西
that'll give you the answers you're looking for.
有意思
That's interesting.
这里 是激光振动计
This bit here -- laser vibrometer.
所以 它测量巨石碎块的
So, it -- it measures the resonant frequencies
共振频率
of the monolith piece...
并在空间时间里锁定
And locks onto the frequencies
巨石的频率
in the monolith through space-time.
没错 你是对的
Yes, you were right.
我去告诉其他人
I'll fill in the others.
珍玛 你锁门了吗
Jemma, did you lock the door?
没有
No.
科尔森
Coulson?!
科尔森
Coulson?!
怎么回事
What's going on?
科尔森
Coulson?!
如果你们不抵抗 就不非得死
If you don't put up a fight, you don't have to die.
科尔森 我们被锁在里面了
Coulson, we're stuck in here.
经过那些事 再看到世界这个样子
Must be strange for you to see the world like this
感觉很奇怪吧
after what happened.
我知道大家都觉得
Look, I know everyone thinks
我是世界毁灭者 但我没那么强大
I'm this Destroyer of Worlds, but I'm not that powerful.
就算我想 也没法击碎行星
I couldn't break a planet apart even if I wanted to.
但反正就是发生了
But somehow, it happened.
或许史书写错了呢
Yeah, well, maybe u202dthe history books got it wrong.
是啊
Yeah.
很抱歉 但是没有
I'm sorry to say, but they didn't.
我们在和风的硬盘上发现了这个
We found this on the hard drive on the Zephyr.
那是人们最后见到活着的黛西·约翰逊
That was the last time anyone saw Daisy Johnson alive.
然后呢
And then?
据说
Well, by all accounts,
城市已被疏散
the city had been evacuated.
那里没人
No one there.
震波女进去后 里氏12.8级地震
After Quake walked in, 12.8 on the Richter scale,
世界像鸡蛋一样裂开了
and the world cracked like an egg.
我怎么...
How could I --
问题就在这里
That's the question.
但如果你看这一刻
But when you look at this moment
和后来的一切苦难
and all the suffering that took place after,
就让人不禁去想
you can't help but wonder...
或许这一切都可以避免
if it u202dcould've been prevented.
已经来不及阻止了
It's too late to stop it.
来不及阻止了
Too late to stop it!
好多血
There's so much blood.
梅 我受够了
May, I've had it.
我受够了
I'm done.
她无法控制自己
She can't control herself,
还一直看到人死亡
she can't stop seeing how people die,
-一直念叨 -等等
- keeps muttering about it... - u202dHold on!
她刚描述了珍玛的死亡
She just described Jemma's death.
你倒是说 这要我怎么承受
Why don't you tell me how I'm supposed to live with that?
我以为我已经告诉你了
I thought I already told you.
你知道她控制不了
You know she can't help it.
她像她父亲一样会看到死亡
She sees death like her father,
但她也能看到出路
but she also sees a way out.
所以你才设计了这台机器
That's why you designed the machine.
你不懂
Oh, you don't get it.
我们做的一切都毫无意义
Nothing...we do...matters.
因为我们无法改变时间
Because we can't change time.
你不能确定
You don't know that!
我当然确定
Of course I do!
因为我们试过了
Because we've tried!
说不定我们试过千百遍了
For all I know, u202dwe've tried a thousand times!
结果都一样的
Always ends the same.
就像不停出错的唱片
It's like a record that keeps on skipping,
而我们在一遍遍重复这个循环
and we are repeating this loop again and again and again!
菲兹 放松点
Fitz, take a breath!
每次 珍玛都会死
And every time, Jemma dies.
他们都死了
They all die.
萝宾无法改变这点
Robin can't change it.
沃斯无法改变
Voss couldn't change it.
就连黛西都无法改变
Even Daisy couldn't change it.
她看到了后果
She saw the aftermath,
却还是毁了世界
and she still destroyed the world.
黛西
Daisy...
黛西
Daisy!
他有刀
He has a knife.
我会确保这不会发生的
I'll make sure this never happens.
我们可以拿命运赌博
We can tempt fate,
也可以确保你回不去
or we can make sure you never get back.
这是干什么
What is this?
你一条命换千百万条命
It's your life u202dor the lives of billions.
萝宾 退后
Robin, stay back!
这是最后一天
This is the last day.
我本希望我可以杀了她 但如果不行
I was hoping I could get to her, but if not...
我不能让你给她答案
I can't have you give her the answers.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但这是我唯一所剩的选择了
It's the only option I have left.
不 萝宾
No, Robin!
黛西
Daisy...
去吧 我就来
Go. I'll catch up.
我还以为我们相处挺愉快呢
And here I thought we were getting along.
不 萝宾
Oh, no -- Robin.
你没事的
You're okay. You're --
我们会照顾你的
W-We're gonna take care of you.
你没事的
You're okay, you're okay. You're okay.
妈妈
Mom?
对不起
I'm sorry.
她不在 但我会陪你的
She's not here, but I'll stay with you.
你一直保证会陪我到最后
You always promised you'd be here at the end.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom...
没事吧 亲爱的
Everything all right, honey?
我睡不着
Can't sleep.
过来
Come here.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
真希望我没有这能力
I wish I never got this power.
脑子里装着这么多事是很辛苦
It's a lot to have going on in your head.
每天晚上
Every night,
我闭上眼睛 都会看到人们痛苦
I close my eyes and see people hurting...
人们死去
people dying.
包括你
Even you.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表