剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
迪克
Deke...
不管接下来发生什么
Whatever happens next...
再也不许叫我"外公"了
Never call me "gramps" again.
没有电这玩意怕是会死机的
Doubt that this will work without electricity.
科尔森
Coulson.
真的吗 把这个给我了
Really? I can -- are you serious?
科尔森
Coulson?
长官
Sir?
恐怕弹♥药♥是不能及时送到了
I don't think the ammo's gonna get here in time.
好了 各位 准备好
Okay, people, this is it.
开始了
Here we go.
如果你需要枪会夺的 是吗
If you need a gun, you'll take one, right?
来 拿这个吧
Here -- take this one.
他们到处都是 就像我说的
They're everywhere, just like I said!
稳住
Just hold steady!
我们没有足够弹♥药♥抵挡他们
We don't have enough ammo to hold them off!
他们从各个方向袭来
They're coming from all sides!
该死 他们跳到我们后面了
Damn it! u202dthey jumped in behind us!
他们到了实验室
They're at the lab!
西蒙斯 收到吗
Simmons, can you read me?!
西蒙斯
Simmons!
-出事了 -不是 通讯都断了
- Oh, something's wrong. - u202dNo, u202dnobody can reach anybody.
那不代表她
It doesn't mean that she's --
怎么回事
What was that?
-我没子弹了 -我也是
- I'm out! - Me, too!
-梅 这个时机可能不太合适 -的确不合适
- Look, May, this probably isn't the best time - u202dit's not!
反正子弹对他们也没什么用
Bullets didn't do much to these guys anyway.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
你没事吧
You okay?
塔伯特呢
Where's Talbot?
小心 重力鎓
我就说我能帮忙的
I told you I could fix this.
灯塔的居民们 我带来了好消息
Citizens of the lighthouse, I bring you excellent news.
外界大气并无污染迹象
The outer atmosphere shows no signs of contamination.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你们度过了核爆天启
You have survived the nuclear apocalypse.
地球又安全了
The planet is safe again.
缅怀嘉颖·约翰逊
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表