剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
不不不
No, no, no, no!
他是好人
He's all right. He's all right.
你怎么拿到那个克里佬的斧子的
How did you get that Kreeper's axe?
拜托告诉我他是看上你了
Please tell me he was sweet on you.
你杀了个克里人
You killed a Kree?
不是他们死就是我们亡
It was us or them.
你们选错了
Well, you made the wrong choice.
这会是个问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
还俩
Two?
你们杀了俩
You killed two?
这对于那些将被他们作为报复
It's only a problem for the herd of people
杀死的人是个问题
they will kill in retaliation.
我们得掩盖一下
We got to cover this up.
你以为我们在干什么啊
What do you think we're doing?
我们可以装成是意外
We could just make it look like an accident.
-闭嘴 让我想想 -等等
- Shut up! Just let me think. - Wait a minute.
不能把他们放楼上 跟其他尸体摆在一起吗
Wait, a minute, what if we leave them upstairs with the other bodies?
用电梯
Use the elevator?
我们可不能被人看到
We can't exactly be seen in the lift
带着俩死守卫进电梯
with a pair of dead guards.
那别把他们放电梯里面
Well, maybe we don't put them in the elevator.
好吧 希望你还省下了些力气 小不点
All right, well, I hope you saved some of your energy there, Tiny.
地球发生了什么
What happened to the Earth?
好问题
Good question.
你去问 每个人的说法都会不一样
Ask anyone, they'll give a different story.
你的说法呢
What's yours?
我们只知道 地球被撕裂了
All we really know - is the planet was torn apart --
灾难性事件
some cataclysmic event.
然后蓝脸人出现了 恢复了秩序
And the Blues showed up, restored order,
但销毁了一切历史数据
but destroyed all historical data --
文件 书籍
files, books.
说这样能让我们专注于未来
Said it would keep us focused on the future.
现在他们监督所剩下的一切
Now they oversee everything that's left.
还剩什么 人们在这里做什么
What is left? What do people do here?
我们生存下去
We survive.
欢迎来到世界末日
Welcome to the end of the world.
这里是灯塔
It's called the Lighthouse.
地球还在时
Back when Earth was round,
这是一个防空洞
this was an underground survival bunker.
这是大集市
This is the Exchange.
需要什么
Need anything...
就在这里找
this is where you get it.
维吉尔提到了关于我们的故事
Virgil mentioned stories -- about us.
那是我们小时候流传的故事
Stories from when we were kids.
一些老者说 一群神盾局特工
Some of the elders swore that a group called S.H.I.E.L.D.
会从过去来到这里帮助我们
would come from the past to help us.
我们能找这些老者谈谈吗
Can we talk to these elders?
那就好了 但蓝脸人除掉了
That would be nice, but the Blues got rid
所有相信那个运动的人
of anyone who believed in the movement.
把他们喂了蟑螂
Fed them to the roaches.
-好毁灭信念 -成功了
- Kill the belief. - And it worked.
只有维吉尔还抱有希望
Only Virgil held out hope,
其他人都以为他疯了
and everybody thought that he was a crackpot.
我想看看他住的地方
I'd like to see where he lived,
看能不能找到线索表明他对我们有什么打算
see if we can find any clues as to what his plan for us was.
我可以带你们中一个过去
I can take one of you there. Sure.
你们为什么不抵抗他们
Why don't you fight them?
我们要靠他们生存
We depend on them to survive.
这怎么可能
That can't be true.
是不该这样 但确实是这样
It's not right, but it's true.
要承担人类的命运
That's a lot of pressure to carry the
这压力好大
fate of humanity on your shoulders.
这让我们明白了生命的价值
It's taught us the value of a life.
每个人都要扮演一个角色
Everyone has a role to play
才能让灯塔不会分崩离析
to keep the Lighthouse from falling apart.
那她的角色是什么
What's her role?
有时克里人会招募人类 近身侍奉他们
Sometimes the Kree take humans to their levels to serve.
并称之为荣耀
Call it an honor.
但他们到这儿来时 不怎么说话
But when they visit, they don't talk much.
没几个守卫啊 我们人多
I don't see many guards. We've got the numbers.
但他们有武器
And they've got the weapons.
我们可没受过军队训练
We're not exactly military-trained.
我们受过
We are.
或许这就是维吉尔以为我们能帮忙的方式
Maybe it's how Virgil thought we could help --
-抵抗 -小点声
- to fight. - Keep it down.
迪克是对的 你们得融入环境
Deke was right. You have to blend in.
听到了吗
Hear me?
-科尔森 是吧 -嗯
- Coulson, right? - Yeah.
我带你去维吉尔的房♥间
I'll take you to Virgil's room.
你俩不会有事吧
You two gonna be good?
我们会摸清地形的
We'll get the lay of the land.
好
Okay.
低调点 其他人做什么你们做什么
Keep your head down, do what the others do,
就不会有事的
you'll be fine.
这可好
Great.
你就不能早说电梯还有天窗吗
You couldn't have told us there was a skylight?
天窗是什么意思
What's a skylight?
天呐
Oh, boy.
就是那玩意
It is what it is.
我无法想象那么 开阔的地方
I just can't picture somewhere so...open.
要怎么制♥造♥那么多空气啊
How did you make that much air?
不是我们制♥造♥的 它本来就在
We didn't make it. It was just there.
你从未在没有墙的地方待过 是吗
You've never been in a place without four walls, have you?
太空行走算吗
Do spacewalks count?
绝对算
Definitely.
那些危险呢
What about all the dangers --
地震 洪水 鲨卷风
earthquakes, floods, sharknados?
内部不是更安全吗
Feels safer inside, no?
好吧 等等
Okay, hold up.
鲨卷风
The whole sharknado thing...
只是娱乐
that's just entertainment.
谁会把鲨鱼放进龙♥卷♥风♥里啊
Who would put a shark inside a tornado?
不会的 那是编的 是电影
They wouldn't. It's fiction. A movie.
我说了 我们只知道些零零碎碎
L-Like I said, we have pieces.
但是看上去好像挺不错
It -- It seems like it was nice.
你肯定会喜欢那里的
You would've liked it.
别叽歪了
Quit howling!
我♥干♥了活儿 该拿到报酬
Look, I did the grind. I should get my share!
你因为抗命被扣费了
You were docked for insubordination.
滚开吧
Now piss off.
泰丝
Tess!
拖曳船出去过 可我没收到东西
Trawler went out, but I didn't get a drop.
你还替别人拉货了吗
You hauling for somebody else?
没有 吉尔
No, Grill.
我们在训练新驾驶员
We were training a new pilot.
维吉尔死了
Virgil's dead.
真的
Really?
我去
Damn.
你来接替他吗
You the one filling his seat?
不是
No.
我就是路过
I'm just passing through.
维吉尔真是可惜了
That's a shame about Virgil.
我虽然不信任那个疯子
I didn't trust that head case,
但我喜欢他
but I liked him.
好吧
Well...
不管他是不是成空位了 下次
vacancy or no, next time...
你得付双份
you owe double.
泰丝
Tess!
我刚说什么了
What did I just say?
双份 知道了
Double. Got it.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表