剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
我需要烧灼他的伤口
I need to cauterize his wound.
是传送
It's a transmission.
信♥号♥♥源是地球地表
It's coming from the surface of the Earth.
那么那里确实有人
So there's someone out there.
我们得找到他们
We need to find them.
你还真是在这块破石头上为自己雕刻出了
Well, you have carved out a little life for yourself
一份生活 是吧
on this grim little rock, haven't you?
不 艾比 你卖♥♥掉了她
No, Abby, you can't! You sold her.
安静
Silence.
我就是干这个的
This is what I do.
我的朋友有生命危险
My friend's life is on the line,
我会想到办法的
so I'll figure something out.
你是对的
You were right.
我就说她会找下来的
I told you she'd find her way down here.
我拯救了人类
I rescued humanity.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
你可能不知道的是
What you may not know
我做出了多少牺牲
is how much I've sacrificed to do it.
在我来这儿之前 这里是一片废墟
Before I arrived, this place was nothing but wreckage,
一个死亡生物体的腐烂外壳
the rotted shell of a dead organism.
但我看到了它的潜力
But I saw it for what it could be.
我有远见
I had vision.
现在 多亏你
And now, thanks to you,
这远见终于要成为现实了
that vision has finally come to fruition.
你抽了我的血
You've taken my blood.
你还想从我这儿得到什么
What more do you need from me?
尽管我为这些人类做了这么多
Despite all I did for these humans,
我发现他们还是坚信他们的神
I found them clinging to their gods,
他们的童话故事
their fairy tales,
其中一个就是 震波女
one of which was...Quake.
那些老者 愿他们安息
The old ones, rest their souls --
他们会讲一个故事
they used to tell the story
说神盾局有一天会从过去
of how S.H.I.E.L.D. would return one day
回来救他们
from the past to save them.
现在你来了
Now here you are.
不是自愿的
Not my choice.
但你还和另一个人类同时出现了
Yet you show up at the exact same time as another human,
她手腕上没有印记
with no marks on her wrist
能力也远超她的身份
and a skill set beyond her station.
珍玛
Jemma.
我知道你想表达点什么
I know you're trying to say something,
但我听不太明白
but I'm just not sure what.
也许你们不只是童话故事
Perhaps you are more than a fairy tale.
你们来了多少人
How many of you are here?
没别人了
No one else.
我想相信你 黛西
I want to believe you, Daisy.
我能叫你"黛西"吗
May I call you "Daisy"?
这比"世界毁灭者"随和多了
It's a lot less formal than "Destroyer of Worlds".
我对那篇童话故事有自己的理解
You see, I have my own interpretation of the fairy tale.
我觉得你们是来帮我的
I think you're here to help me.
那不太可能
That seems unlikely.
是吗
Does it?
你的出现可是招来了不少兴趣
Word of your presence has piqued much interest.
竞价者已经在路上了
In fact, bidders are on their way.
等我拿到卖♥♥了你的钱
And with the price I'll fetch for you,
我就终于可以
I'll finally have the means
永远离开这个可怕的地方了
to leave this horrendous place once and for all.
你凭什么觉得我会乖乖听话
What makes you think I'd go along with that?
因为
Because, of course,
你朋友长得这么美
your friend's face is so beautiful.
你不想让她继续美下去吗
Don't you want to make sure it stays that way?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
他们叫停了所有拖曳船作业
They shut down all the Trawler flights.
不知道为什么
No idea why...
那他们现在还让驾驶员来当粉碎工了
So now they even have the pilots working as crushers, I guess.
那是我在这儿学来的说法
That's a little slang I picked up here.
"粉碎工" 就是
"Crusher." It's when you --
菲尔 我听得懂"粉碎工"
Phil. I get "Crusher."
-黛西有消息吗 -没有
- Anything on Daisy? u202d- Nothing.
我们才有机会弄清地表的情况
Just when we have a chance of getting answers on the surface,
却失踪了两个人
two of our people go missing.
有发现吗
Anything?
我去问了在停泊区工作的人
Been checking with the guys working the docking bays
想问问黛西是否搭船去了别的层
to see if maybe Daisy hopped a ship to move between levels,
但我说不好
but I don't know.
我猜她没有
I assume she didn't.
该紧张了吗
Is it time to panic yet?
可能吧
Possibly.
我找遍了这层
I've covered every square inch of this floor.
完全不见黛西
No sign of Daisy.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
她可能被抓了 她可能
She could be captured. She could --
你们不是来站在这里聊天的
You're not here u202dto stand around and gossip.
我们都在说话 为什么电我
We were all talking. Why me?
因为你块头更大
'Cause you're bigger.
这样更有趣
Makes it funnier.
继续工作
Keep working!
楼下的大佬在招待客人
Big man downstairs is entertaining.
举♥行♥星际拍卖♥♥ 所以我们得提供
An intergalactic auction means that we have to provide
更多的铁让卡塞亚斯去卖♥♥
more iron for Kasius to sell off.
所以我们要三班倒
So we are working triple shifts.
我听命于蓝脸大佬 跟你们一样
I answer to the fat cat Blues, same as you.
只是我必须去向他们解释
Only I have to go and explain to them
为什么我们没完成定额
why we are not meeting our quotas.
所以务必在今天结束之前完成定额
So make sure we do by the end of today.
除了你
Except you.
你跟我来
You're with me.
他叫加纳
Guy's name is Gunner.
自以为很厉害
Thinks he's a tough guy.
欠了我很多代币
Owes me a lot of tokens.
我需要你去揍他一顿
I need you to rough him up.
你需要我♥干♥吗
W-- You need me to do what?
揍扁他
Beat his ass.
可靠消息说
Look, I got it on good authority
加纳在等来自35层的一个包裹
that Gunner is waiting on a package from Level 35 --
那是高度机密 只有克里佬才能去的科研层
now, that is a high-security, Kreepers-only technology floor.
他欠我钱 又从蓝脸人那里拿设备
He's in debt to me u202dand getting tech from the Blues?
我不喜欢这样
I don't like that.
但你已经有打手了
But you already got enforcers.
为什么还要我来做
Why do you need me to do it?
我以前有泽夫
Well, I had Zev.
他是条蛇
He was a snake.
现在他是蟑螂食了
Now he's roach food.
你照过镜子吗
And have you looked in a mirror?
你是头野兽
You're a beast.
去做个野兽吧
Go be one.
借过
Excuse me.
他们培育的
They grow it.
什么
What?
你在想肉是从哪里来的
You're wondering u202dwhere the meat comes from.
有个什么实验室 他们在那里培育的
There's some kind of lab where they grow it or something.
只是恰好猜中了
Was that just a lucky guess,
还是你刚刚读取了我的想法
or did you just... read my thoughts?
我听到了
I heard them, really.
泰瑞根变异后我就有了这能力
That's what I got after Terrigenesis.
你是异人
You're Inhuman.
所以你才能预见招式
That's how you anticipated the moves,
顺便说句 这可不好
which is not cool, by the way --
未经允许就读人心思
reading people's minds without permission.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表