剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
No, we had them right where we wanted them.
我们可没有黛西·约翰逊
We didn't have Daisy Johnson.
你答应我会抓到黛西·约翰逊的
You promised me Daisy Johnson.
她今晚没出现
She didn't show up tonight.
如果我继续
Well, I think if I keep
砍她朋友的胳膊 她会出现的
cutting her friends' arms off, she will.
你做事太马虎 不周全
Your work is sloppy and incomplete,
你的训练可不是这样的
and you've been trained to do better,
所以说你不能翘课
which is why you don't skip class.
有关系吗 他们带走了信标
Does it matter? They took the beacon.
那个信标只是备用的道具
The beacon was a backup, a prop.
你是我女儿
You're my daughter.
真让我失望
And a disappointment.
至少信标会做到它该做的
At least the beacon will do what it's supposed to do.
菲兹
Fitz.
我只想确保
I just wanted to make sure that --
嗯 我们降落前扫描过有没有信♥号♥♥
Yeah, we scanned for signals before we landed.
我们没被追踪
We're not being tracked.
好 那就好
Okay, good.
我在等
I was just waiting
内部电路冷却
for the internal circuitry to cool down.
这玩意耗电很大
It takes a lot to power this thing.
但它没有冷却下来
But it is not cooling down.
她怎么样了
How is sh-- How is she?
还没消息 珍玛还在治疗她
Still no word. Jemma's in with her now.
事实上 它越来越热了
In fact, it is heating up.
快跑
Run.
什么
What?
快跑
Run.
-快走 -什么
- Go! Go! - What?
马上
Now!
克里尔先生
Mr. Creel.
宾夕法尼亚州 费城
我就知道早晚会再见到你
Figured I'd see you again soon.
是啊 我说过
Yes, well, I told you
神盾局一旦再次现身 我就会来找你
I'd find you once S.H.I.E.L.D. showed up again.
我说了
I told you,
我不想做政♥府♥的佣兵
I'm not interested in being the government's hired gun.
我不再干那个了
I'm done with that.
对塔伯特可没什么好处
Didn't do Talbot any good.
是啊 我想要的不是佣兵
Yes, well, I'm not interested in a hired gun.
我在组建一支队伍
I'm putting together a team.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表