剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Talk to me. What's going on?
情况变得有点疯狂
Uh, things have gone a little crazy.
对 我知道 新闻上都是
Yeah, I know. It's all over the news.
不 是塔伯特
N-No, Talbot.
他登机了
It's -- He -- He's -- He's boarded us --
他和他的新雷默斯朋友们
him and his new Remorath friends.
塔伯特 他看见你了吗
Talbot. Did he see you?
没有 这是件好事
No, and that's a good thing.
金特工就没那么幸运了
Agent Kim wasn't so lucky.
塔伯特杀了金
Talbot killed Kim.
杀得死死的
Very, very much.
准将不再是我们这边的了
The General's not on our side anymore, okay? He --
不
Oh, no.
别动
Stand down.
我要飞机不是为了飞
I don't need the jet so I can fly.
是为了呼吸
I need it so I can breathe.
他走了
He's leaving.
我觉得他是去找你们了
And I think he's coming down to you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
要是他在开昆式战斗机
If he's flying the Quinjet,
我应该能探测到它的信♥号♥♥
I should be reading its signature somewhere.
除非他有办法隐藏
Not if he's figured out a way to go dark.
如果他没有依靠昆式战斗机的引擎
If he's not relying u202don the Quinjet's own power,
-那么就 -不会探测到信♥号♥♥
- then that means -- - Then the signature wouldn't show up.
要是我远程控制它呢
What if I force it by remote?
你能做到吗
You can do that?
我能做到的可多了去了
Oh, I can do many things.
要是能找到塔伯特
If we can find Talbot,
也许能说服他
maybe we can talk him down
在更多人受伤前了结此事
and end this u202dbefore anyone else gets hurt.
是啊 也许
Yes. Maybe.
囚室都一样
Prison cells are all the same,
无论是哪种生物建造的
no matter what species builds them.
如果能进来
If there's a way in,
就肯定能出去
there's got to be a way out.
我们就闭口不谈他吗
So, we're just not gonna talk about him?
"他"是谁
"Him" who?
菲尔 拜托
Phil, come on.
塔伯特
Talbot.
那个"他"呀
That "him."
我也不想谈
Look, I hate it, too,
但我曾见过有人一夜之间就堕落了
but I've seen a man go rotten overnight.
他可能是疯了
He might be lost.
你不用觉得自己有责任
You don't have to feel like you're responsible.
我当然有
Of course I do.
我们经历了那么多风风雨雨
After all our ups and downs,
塔伯特头部中弹
Talbot got shot in the head,
被黑尔控制后一直等着我们去救他
and he waited for us to rescue him from Hale.
我们当时忙不过来
We were a little busy.
对 但就算我们没及时出现
Yes, but even after we didn't come,
就算九头蛇扰乱了他的思维
even after u202dHydra messed with his brain,
他依然走进了那台机器
he still put himself in that machine.
他那么做是为了我们
He did that for us.
我们没让他去
We didn't ask him to.
我们不必开口
We didn't have to.
怎么了
What?
我们第一次见他
The first time we met him.
他告诉我们他要派维和部队
When he told us about the peacekeeping force
去中心
he was sending to the Hub?
想想看 如果当时有人告诉我们
I mean, imagine back then if someone had told us
未来某天 我们会关心格伦·塔伯特
that someday we'd be worried about Glenn Talbot.
是啊
I know.
但时过境迁
But things evolve.
事情会变
They change.
人也会变
People change.
是的 人会变
Yeah, they do.
而有时 即使那样 你也救不了他们
And sometimes, even then, you can't save them.
但你还是得试试
But you still have to try.
继续工作
Back to work.
克里尔先生
Mr. Creel.
准将
General.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
选择有限
Well, choices were limited.
这是全新的我
It's the new me,
但我来是想谈谈全新的你
but I'm here u202dto talk about the new you.
没事 士兵 放松
It's all right, soldier. Relax.
你遭遇了很多
You've been through a lot.
见到你真好 卡尔
It's good to see you, Carl.
我也是 长官
It's good to see you, too, sir.
我知道这种感觉
I know what it's like.
被困在这张病床上
You're trapped in this hospital bed,
脑子也不好使
noggin's not working right.
我知道你知道 长官
I know you do, sir.
但我撑过去了
But I also got through it,
我可以帮助你
and I can help you.
我们俩在一起会更强大
The two of us are stronger together.
准将 你看起来
General, you seem...
你还好吗
You all right?
非常好
Right as rain.
不能更好了
Never felt better.
不过我接触过了重力鎓
I did come in contact with Gravitonium,
跟你一样
just like you.
不
No.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's all right.
士兵 我没事
Soldier, I'm fine.
事实上 我还学到了不少东西
As a matter of fact, I've learned a few things.
你还能听到那些声音吗
Do you still hear the voices?
如果我告诉你 我知道怎么控制它们
What if I told you u202dI know how to control them,
让它们闭嘴呢
silence them?
我也可以帮你获得安宁
I can silence them for you, too.
你很厉害
You are formidable,
但你的力量一直在被浪费
but your strength has been going to waste.
跟我走
Come with me,
我能教你如何释放你的力量
and I can show you u202dhow to unleash your power.
好做你的武器吗
As your weapon.
做我的门徒
As my disciple.
天呐
Oh, God.
你们家族怎么都想充上帝
What is with your family and this God complex?
你对我的家族了解多少
What do you know of my family?
不少
Plenty.
那你就应该知道
Well, then you know
我的祖先都是有创造力的思想者
that I am from a long line of inventive thinkers.
我有想法 方法
I have ideas, methods,
可以说 它们
which don't, shall we say,
不太受到我族人的认同
mesh with those of my breed.
这一点也不吓人
That's not completely chilling.
我只是想说
I'm merely saying that
我理解被排斥在外
I understand what it is
是什么感觉
to be on the outside,
我相信你正是如此
as I'm sure you are --
另类 被更低等的人类追杀
different, hunted by lesser humans.
你应有更好的命运
You deserve better than that.
是啊 是有人为难过我
Look, yeah, some people have given me a hard time.
人类...非常复杂
Humans are -- are complicated.
他们会意见不一
They disagree.
有时候会起冲突
Sometimes it comes to blows.
但有时 那个与你冲突的人
Only, sometimes, it's a person
愿为朋友们不惜一切
who risks everything for their friends
哪怕她失去了双臂
even though she lost her limbs.
假设而已
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表