剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
他们怎么会有碎石片
What are they doing with the shard?
你对我父亲做了什么
What the hell did you do to my father?
世界毁灭者鬼点子很多
The Destroyer of Worlds has proven quite resourceful.
你想追捕她吗
You want to go after her?
有何命令
My orders?
杀无赦
Show no mercy.
我觉得我知道他们是如何
Well, I think I know how they're creating
制♥造♥人造重力场的了
the artificial gravity for the station.
除非我弄错了
Unless I'm mistaken,
我希望我弄错了 那是...
and I hope I am, that's...
重力鎓
Gravitonium.
你一条命换千百万条命
It's your life or the lives of billions.
萝宾 退后
Robin, stay back!
我不能让你给她答案
I can't have you give her the answers.
我养大了你
I raised you?
为什么是我
Why me?
你一直说有一天 我可以帮忙拯救世界
You always said one day, I could help save the world.
等你毁灭世界时
When you destroy the world,
记住这一刻
you remember this moment.
记住我企图阻止你
Remember I tried to stop you.
我不打算跟你们走
I'm not leaving with you guys.
那我们就得想个计划了 是吧
Well, I guess we're gonna have to come up with a plan, then, don't we?
如果我们想生存下去
If we want to survive,
就不能再允许卡塞亚斯让我们内讧
we can't let Kasius pit us against each other anymore.
好了
All right.
谁先来
Who's first?
停火
Hold your fire!
干得漂亮
Nice work.
是吗
Yeah?
为什么叫加纳[枪手]的家伙只能扔石头
Why does the guy named Gunner get stuck throwing rocks?
因为你扔得好
'Cause you're damn good at it.
敌人的敌人
Enemy of my enemy.
是啊 让人看清了情况
Yeah, puts things in perspective.
他有为之而战的好理由
He's fighting for a good reason.
老实说 我也喜欢反叛和平使者迈克
For the record, I like Rebel Peacemaker Mack, too.
他很性感
He's sexy.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
又来了两个克里佬
Two more Kreepers.
这一层现在归我们了
This is our floor now.
蓝脸人不得入内
No Blues allowed.
别急 别急
Hey, slow down, slow down.
我们还有很长的路呢
We got a long way to go still.
笑一笑 小乌龟
Smile, Turtle Man.
我们做得很好
We did good.
我们是运气好
We got lucky.
但现在卡塞亚斯知道了我们还在
But now Kasius knows we're still here.
他们会回来的
They'll be back.
那些人类还活着
The humans are alive?
不可能
Impossible.
他们杀死了那些维罗尼辛
They killed the Vrellnexians.
我们还死了八个士兵
And we lost eight soldiers.
怎么可能
How can that be?
那些人类有枪
The humans have guns.
他们是怎么在这个破石头上找到枪的
Where on this cursed rock did they find weapons?!
如果有一个物件没完好地运到我船上
If even one item doesn't make it onto my ship whole,
那你也别想去了
then I fear neither will you!
听明白了吗
Am I clear?
一场起义
An uprising.
我正要带着毁灭者
Just as I'm on the verge of leaving this place,
离开这地方呢
Destroyer in hand.
不要紧
No matter.
让医生唤醒我们最新的战利品
Have the doctor awaken our latest acquisition.
该提醒人类我不是他们的敌人了
It's time to remind the humans I am not their enemy.
我是他们的上帝
I am their God.
这个异人男孩 弗林特 你说他的控石异能
This Inhuman boy, Flint -- you say his geokinesis
是建造一块新巨石的关键
is the key u202dto building a new monolith,
好送你们回家
to your returning home?
准确地说 是萝宾告诉梅的
Technically, Robin said it to May,
不过没错 是这个意思
but yeah, that's the idea.
那具体要怎么做
And how exactly will that work?
我们有一块巨石碎片 西蒙斯说
We have a monolith shard that Simmons said
它有独特的晶体结构 所以他能...
has a unique crystalline structure that he can...
就是块石头
It's a rock.
弗林特能控制石头 我不知道
Flint controls rocks. I don't know.
如果我们回不去灯塔也没用
Won't matter if we can't make it back to the Lighthouse.
那我们就得企盼他还安全
Then we must hope he remains safe
我们得等猛烈的重力风暴过去
while we wait out u202dthe intensifying gravity storm.
根据我的计算
By my calculations --
风暴会持续数周 我们需要撤离
It'll last for weeks, and we need to evacuate.
对 你说了
Right, you've been saying that.
不停地说
Kind of on repeat.
不管你们在做什么 要赶快
Whatever you're doing, do it faster.
情况如何
How we lookin'?
糟透了
Terrible.
和风一号♥坠毁80年了
Zephyr One's been a crash site for going on 80 years,
现在一团糟
so it's a mess.
通讯要好一段时间才能恢复
It's gonna be a while till comms are up and running.
我很确信数代太空老鼠
'Cause I'm pretty sure generations of space rats
在这里度过了一生
have lived and died in here.
无意破坏气氛 但是
Not to ruin the mood, but...
航♥空♥设备恢复了
...avionics are online.
科尔森特工 我们要撤离去洞穴躲避
Agent Coulson, we are evacuating to the caves for shelter,
不是吗
are we not?
和风又能飞了 金属男
Zephyr flies again, metal man.
我主要是塑料合金
I am mostly plastic alloy.
并且长生人没有性别
And Chronicoms do not have gender.
我们没有数周的时间
We don't have weeks.
我们要在风暴来前离开
We're gonna outrun the storm.
解开地锚
Pull the ground anchors,
飞过尽可能多的蟑螂
fly past as many roaches as we can,
然后在灯塔着陆
and land at the Lighthouse.
你很自信
You are confident,
尽管知道你们这样必死无疑
despite knowing this will surely end in your deaths.
我们的朋友有危险
We're not gonna bury our heads in the sand
我们不能自己躲起来
while our friends are in danger.
航♥空♥设备完了
Well, so much for avionics.
改变航向肯定让多配电单元过载了
Rerouting must have overloaded the MPDU.
得试着绕开子系统
Need to try and bypass the subsystems.
塑料人 发挥点用处
Hey, Plastic, make yourself useful.
去后面把这个放好
Secure this in the back.
塑料是很有用
Plastics are quite useful,
尽管经常不被看重
if not often appreciated.
我很遗憾她不得不那样离世
I'm sorry u202dshe had to go like that.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
我
I, um...
不知道从何说起
don't know where to start.
一个老太太告诉你她是你女儿
An old woman tells you that she was your daughter
你会拯救这个星球免于崩裂
and that you'll save the planet from cracking apart --
并不经常发生
doesn't happen every day.
让人不敢相信
It's hard to believe.
我们能成功吗
That we can do it?
我是个妈妈
That...I was a mom.
我只是
I just...
我无法想象
I can't see it.
我能
I can.
没错
Yeah.
你是那种不准玩手♥机♥ 不准看电视
You're the no phone, no TV,
7点半就宵禁的妈妈
7:30 curfew kind of mom.
那副表情算是证明了我的观点
Kind of proving my point with the face.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表