剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
赛博科技
Cybertek.
这个时代里最后一次有人见到重力鎓
The last time anyone saw Gravitonium in this time line
就是在赛博科技实验室
was at Cybertek's lab,
就是那家给死亡战士造腿的公♥司♥
which happens to be the same company that built Deathlok's leg.
-这才像话 -赛博科技已经解体了
- Now we're talking. - Cybertek was dissolved.
奎恩消失了 蕾娜死了
Quinn's vanished. Raina's dead.
重力鎓依然不见踪影
Gravitonium is still M.I.A.
对 但我们找到了那些曾为
Yeah, but we found u202dthe names of the scientists
伊恩·奎恩工作的科学家的名字
who worked under Ian Quinn, so...
谁是伊恩·奎恩
Who's Ian Quinn?
有钱的坏蛋
Rich guy, bad guy.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我不是你们中的一员吗
Oh, I'm not part of the club?
抱歉 我这就去拿上东西
I'm sorry. u202dI'll just go get my things,
再去吃个芝士汉堡
and I'll go grab a cheeseburger.
请坐 迪克 我请他来的
Have a seat, Deke. I invited him.
他见过的重力鎓比我们都多
He's seen more Gravitonium than any of us.
他也许会有独特的见解
He may have some insight that we don't.
好 这是奎恩的重力鎓负责人
Okay. So, this is Quinn's Gravitonium guy,
约瑟夫·盖提博士
Dr. Joseph Getty.
他也死了 我们查过这条线的
Also dead. We chased that lead.
对 但这一点就比较有趣了
Right, but here's where it gets interesting --
赛博科技的科学家都在过去两年内死了
all of Cybertek's scientists are now dead, within the past two years,
他们的死亡证明都是一个人签的
and all of their death certificates were signed by one man...
默里·雅各布森
Murray Jacobson.
怎么 你觉得这是掩盖 他们还活着
What? So, you think it's a cover-up? They're still alive?
对 我觉得像
Yeah, it smells like it,
但关于他 我只能找到这张照片
but this photo's all I could find on him.
你做过面部识别了吗
You ran facial recognition?
做了 我发现他的脸
I did, and I found his mug
与多个化名有联♥系♥
associated with multiple aliases,
最新的是路易斯·卡萨利诺
the most recent being Lewis Casalino,
是巴吞鲁日的一名房♥地♥产♥经纪人
a real-estate agent in Baton Rouge.
我们得找他谈谈
We need to talk to him.
那么 我们要出去
So...we're going outside?
对 他们正不遗余力地找你们呢
Yeah, they're kind of sparing no expense looking for you guys.
我们趁夜色出发
We'll leave under cover of night.
我们必须冒这个险
It's a risk we have to take.
要是他能帮我们找到盖提博士
If he can help us find Dr. Getty,
我们也许就有重力鎓的线索了
we may get a lead on Gravitonium.
好 我也去
Yeah. I'm going with you.
你不是把自己关在这里了吗
I thought you grounded yourself.
我没了异能 没法毁灭世界
Yeah, I can't really destroy the world without my powers, so...
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我知道 我就是想呼吸下新鲜空气
I know. u202dI just want some fresh air.
好吧 那...我们都去呼吸新鲜空气
Right. Well...fresh air for all of us.
-坐 迪克 -好
- Have a seat, Deke. - Okay.
我需要你留下
I need you to stay here.
看能不能帮到菲兹
See if you can help Fitz.
什么 不 别啊
What? N-No. Come on.
我不要当保姆
I'm -- I'm not a babysitter.
你知道我智商有多高吗
Do you have any idea how high my IQ is?
其实我自己也不知道
Actually, neither do I.
在未来 没人关心这个
Nobody actually cared about that in the future.
智商的高低就看你存活时间的长短
Intelligence was measured by how long you could survive.
那就放聪明点 留在这儿
Then be smart and stay here.
你好
Hello.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我们在哪
Where are we?!
路易斯·卡萨利诺
Lewis Casalino?
又名默里·雅各布森 威廉·普拉特
AKA Murray Jacobson, William Pratt,
吉恩·克兰 马里昂·科布雷提
Gene Kline, Marion Cobretti.
他有枪 朝你那边去了
He's armed, u202dand he's coming your way.
让我看清你 不然我开枪了
Show yourself, or I'll drop you.
放下枪 我们只想谈谈
Drop the gun. We just want to talk.
你听到他的话了 把枪放下
You heard him -- drop the gun.
听着 小妞
Listen, ladycakes,
我只听两个人的命令 "没有人"和"不是你"
I take orders from two people -- no one and not you.
糖果贩
Candy Man?
迈锤子
Mack Hammer?
见了鬼了
Well, I'll be damned.
我欠你钱吗
Do I owe you money?
八成是我欠你钱 兄弟
Hey, it's probably the other way around, brother.
见到你真好
Oh, it's good to see you.
我也是
Good to see you.
就是他 "糖果贩"托尼·凯恩
There he is -- Tony "Candy Man" Caine.
我们在学院时是大一的室友
We were roommates u202dfreshman year at the Academy.
为什么他们叫你"糖果贩"
Why'd they call you "Candy Man"?
托尼是那种能帮你搞到任何东西的人
Well, Tony was the kind of guy who could get you anything --
假身份证
you know, fake I.D.S,
后台通行证 考试答案
backstage passes, test answers.
我做了这么多得到了什么回报
What did I get for all my troubles?
被学院开除了
Booted from the Academy.
你还从没去上过课
Well, you also never went to class.
是啊 我真不是那种认真学习好好考试的人
Oh, yeah, well, I really wasn't a books-and-test kind of guy.
那是迈克 从不缺课 从不违规
That was Mack -- never missed a class, never broke a rule.
他们叫我们"圣人与罪人"
They called us the Saint and the Sinner.
等等 我们能再说说"迈锤子"的事吗
Wait. Could we get back to "Mack Hammer," please?
对了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
他一不小心告诉我们
He made the mistake of telling us
他高中的时候疯狂痴迷MC锤子
that he was obsessed with MC Hammer in high school.
够了
Okay.
等等 你的照片在哪里
Wait. Where's your picture?
-别... -我的天
u202d- Don't -- - u202dOh, my, my.
-就是这个 -这下印在脑海里了 迈克
- There he is. That's it. - You can't unsee that, Mack.
好吧 下了飞机不许说
All right, this does not leave the plane.
好了 各位 我猜你们来找我
All right, guys, guys, I'm guessing you didn't track me down
不是为了重温过去和回顾帅气发型吧
to relive good memories and awesome haircuts.
你说得没错
You're right.
我们在找一位赛博科技的科学家
We're looking u202dfor a Cybertek scientist
叫约瑟夫·盖提
named Joseph Getty.
我为什么会认识他
And why would I know him?
你签了他的死亡证明
You signed his death certificate.
如果他还活着 他也许能为我们提供有用信息
If he's still alive, he may have valuable information for us.
他可以帮我们阻止
He could help us keep the world
这个世界分崩离析
from shattering into a billion pieces.
好吧
Okay.
你们听说过回形针项目吗
You guys ever hear of Project Paperclip?
二战后招募纳粹科学家的
Secret program u202dto recruit Nazi scientists
秘密项目吗
after World War II.
没错 对于九头蛇那些值得拥有
Yeah, and the exact same thing happened with Hydra
第二次机会的人也是这样
for those worthy of a second chance.
我的职责就是给他们新身份
And it was my job to give them new identities,
新生活 抹除原来的痕迹
new lives, erase the old ones.
所以你知道他在哪里
So, you know where he is.
我们要找他谈谈 托尼
We need to talk to him, Tony.
如果迈锤子都愿意违反规矩
Well, if the Mack Hammer's willing to break the rules,
情况肯定很糟糕
this has got to be bad.
末日那么糟
Yeah, doomsday bad.
现在已经不能遵守规矩了
Following the rules is no longer an option.
看我在仓库找到了什么
Look what I found in storage.
这是棒球吧
Baseball, right?
大家的手都很大吗
Did everybody have really big hands?
这也太大了
'Cause this is crazy.
如果你想玩 里面还有一个
There's another one if you want to play.
我正在监测高度不稳定的情况
I'm monitoring u202da highly volatile situation.
没错 我是想帮忙
Well, yeah, I'm trying to help.
你不用像个暴躁的老头子似的
You don't have to be such a cranky, old man about it.
如果你被难住了 就该休息一下
If you're stuck on a problem, you should take a break.
我妈妈以前和我讲过
My mom used to tell me
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表