剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Much greater pursuits await our attention.
也许那孩子的能力是消失
Maybe the boy's ability is to disappear.
不 这里面有鬼
No, this is something else.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
怎么可能有人就这样消失了
How does someone just disappear like that?
我也不确定...
I'm really not sure...
但我有个猜测
though I may have a theory.
-我们得回大集市 -那不安全
- We got to get back to The Exchange. - It's not safe for you.
-但那些守卫会找我的 -是为了卖♥♥了你
- But the Guards will be looking for me. - Only to sell you.
但我能过得更好
But I get a better life
同层的人也能受益
and the rest of the level profits.
你不会过得更好
You get no better life.
买♥♥下其他人的人都不是好人
People who buy other people are not good people.
他们只会伤害你
They'll only hurt you.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
-泰丝 -你没事吧
- u202dTess. - Are you okay?
有事
No.
我刚被一个疯女人绑♥架♥了
I was just kidnapped by a crazy woman.
这点孩子可没说错
Yeah, the kid ain't wrong about that.
别担心 她和我是一起的
Don't worry. She's with me.
弗林特 这是悠悠球 她也是异人
Flint, this is Yo-Yo. She's Inhuman, too.
我差不多猜到了
Yeah, I kind of figured that already.
你们不是住在克里人层吗
Why aren't you living down on the Kree levels?
我不是这里的人
I'm not really from here.
我们都不是
None of us are.
她不是唯一和我们一起的异人
And she's not the only Inhuman with us.
你是说他也是吗
You mean this guy?
不 他就这么气派
No, he's just cool.
我们不能永远躲在这里
Look, we can't hide in here forever.
这会儿卡塞亚斯的人肯定在到处找弗林特
Kasius' men will be looking for Flint even as we speak.
吉尔去找站长汇报了
And Grill's reporting to his station boss.
晚上他就会回来
He'll be back end of day.
我们得在那之前赶紧消失
We need to disappear long before that.
我可以申请拖曳船作业
Look, I could put in for a Trawler run.
我们把弗林特藏在禁闭室里然后离开这里
We hide Flint in the brig and head out.
能给我们争取个几天
Could buy us a couple days.
但是没有梅 我们没有人能驾驶
Yeah, but without May, we don't have a pilot.
这是小事
Least of our worries.
要帮手吗
Want any help?
人越多 越容易招疑
More people, more questions.
我最好一个人去
Best I go on my own.
待在这里
Stay right here.
我马上回来
Be back in a few.
有你这样的人加入我们真令人耳目一新
It is refreshing u202dto have a man of your caliber join our ranks.
愿意和我一起观看展示吗
Would you care to join me for the upcoming display?
等不及见识你要给我们看的每个人了
I'm eager to see everyone you have to offer.
那我可得尽我所能不让你失望了
Then I shall make every effort not to disappoint.
第一位选手拥有无与伦比的能力
Our first contestant possesses extraordinary skill --
心灵感应 他能感知对手的战略
a telepath, able to read his opponent's plan of attack
哪怕对方尚未执行
before it is carried out.
通常我会让本和其他异人对打
Normally, I'd pit Ben against another Inhuman.
但为了今天的贵客
Yet, for this select crowd,
我决定挑选一位特别的对手
I've decided for a more unique opponent.
这一位来自别的时空
One not of this time.
训练这位致命杀手的
This deadly assassin was trained
是银河系最臭名昭著的组织
by one of the galaxy's most despised organizations.
但最有趣的是
But most intriguing,
她也是世界毁灭者的朋友
she is also a friend to the Destroyer of Worlds.
各位贵宾
Dear guests...
请允许我向你们介绍
may I present to you...
神盾局特工 梅琳达·梅
...Melinda May, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你这是作弊
You're cheating.
而你就要死了
And you're dying. u202d
有多少人和毁灭者一起穿越了时间
How many traveled in time with the Destroyer?
我只发现了
My servant and Melinda May
梅琳达·梅和我的仆人
are the only ones I've discovered,
但是锡纳拉坚信还有更多人
though Sinara remains convinced there are more.
读心者打斗很熟练
The mind reader's a skilled fighter.
看来训练很刻苦
Speaks well of his training.
本在异人中算天赋颇高的
Ben is quite talented for an Inhuman.
但他在我父亲的军队里一天都活不下去
But he wouldn't last a day in my father's army.
你对你父亲的评价很高
You speak highly of your father.
他是我所知最伟大的战士
He's the greatest warrior I know.
听普纳瑞的话 好像
Ponarian made it seem as if
你被从你的母星驱逐了
you'd been banished from your home world.
普纳瑞是不知情
Ponarian knows not of what he speaks.
我父亲就不看好我
My father was disapproving.
为了得到他的尊重 我做了不少事
The things I did to earn his respect...
留下了不少伤疤
...they left scars.
我的故事
My own situation --
则是误解带来的悲剧
it is u202da tragic misunderstanding.
现在没人能帮你了
No one can help you now.
就连卡塞亚斯的客人都不行
Not even a guest of Kasius.
你在怀疑自己
You're doubting yourself.
别刺探我的想法
Stay out of my head.
我猜你拍卖♥♥毁灭者
My guess is u202dyou're selling the Destroyer
是为了改变他的看法
as a way to redeem yourself.
我相信大笔的财富
I believe a great fortune
能够抚平一切罪过
can smooth over any transgression.
我愿意帮助你
I'm prepared to help you with that.
别觉得是我坏
Don't make me the bad guy.
卡塞亚斯把我扔进来
Kasius only tossed me in here
就是因为我帮了你的朋友
because I helped your friends.
好
Okay.
那我就不杀你了
Then I won't kill you.
多谢你无谓的承诺
Thanks for promising not to do something you can't --
没有思考 直接动手了
Didn't think, just did.
我们必须合作
We have to work together.
你们怎么那么看重团队合作
What is it with you guys and teamwork?!
这场打斗得马上结束
This fight needs to end now,
不然他们会把我们两个都送去地表喂蟑螂
or else they'll feed us both to the Roaches on the surface.
不行
No way.
卡塞亚斯现在不会改变规则的
Kasius isn't gonna change the rules now.
你只需要知道该问谁
You just have to know who to ask.
这场打斗让我觉得无聊
This fight bores me.
我向你保证它会以令人兴奋的方式结束
I assure you it will end in a most thrilling fashion.
锡纳拉 让守卫多扔些武器进来
Sinara, have the guards throw in more weapons.
问题不在缺少武器
Lack of weapons is not the problem.
我是来看毁灭者战斗的
I came to see the Destroyer fight,
不是这种过气的老古董
not some ancient has-been.
恐怕必须要失一命
I'm afraid a life is owed.
把那个神盾局特工送到地表去
Send the Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the surface.
维罗尼辛会比看腻了的观众
The Vrellnexians u202dwill have much more use for her
更想见到她
than your weary audience.
守卫
Guards!
送这个女人类去地表电梯
Escort the human woman to the surface lift.
谢谢
Thank you.
不幸的是 你的朋友只是拖延了必然之事
Unfortunately, your friend just delayed the inevitable.
没人能逃过蟑螂之口
No one can escape the Roaches.
你见过那个男孩吗
Have you seen the boy?
弗林特
Flint?
没见过
Can't say I have.
他一直在这层混
He's a total floor rat.
可能去了任何地方
He could be anywhere.
或者...
Or...
是你把他藏起来了
...you could be hiding him.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
我在仪式上看到你们在一起
I saw you together at the ceremony,
你跟他道别来着
offering the boy last words.
听着 弗林特
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表