剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
向每个方向延伸了100英里的搜索范围
from the coordinates at which it last made contact.
海深图上什么也没有
Bathymetric maps don't show anything.
声纳也没发现任何异常
Sonar doesn't pick up any deviations.
所以也许他们被海盗劫持了
So, maybe they were hijacked by pirates.
他说它是在风暴中沉没的
He said it went down in a storm.
你有没有想过他可能在说谎
Did you ever consider he might be lying?
他做过九头蛇呢
He was Hydra.
迈克相信他
Mack believes him.
继续找
Keep looking.
看看这些水啊
Look at all that water.
你应该休息一下
u202dYou should get some rest.
你一夜未眠
You haven't slept all night.
我没事 我没事 只是...
I'm fine. I'm fine. I just --
我不知道还能去哪里找
I don't know where else to look,
即使我们找到它
and even if we do find it,
我也不知道要怎么从那个深度把它捞上来
I don't know how we salvage it from that depth.
多深
How deep?
在我们搜的地方5英里深处
5 miles where we're looking.
5英里
5 miles?!
认真的吗 那里是什么样的
Are you serious? What's it like down there?
-黑暗 -寒冷
- Dark. - It's cold.
那么 你们会在休假时去那里玩吗
So, did you guys go visit, like, on holiday?
那里有酒店什么的吗
Do they have hotels, or is that, like --
好了 我看你还是走吧
Okay, do you know what? Just go.
拜托你赶紧走
Please, please, just go,
因为你太让我头疼了
because you are giving me a headache.
很抱歉 我从来没见过海洋
Well, I'm sorry that I have never seen an ocean before.
我出生的地方
Where I was born,
你们已经把地球炸碎了
you guys already blew up the planet,
所以非常感谢你们的贡献
so thank you very much for your service.
他没完没了的
He never stops.
就好像有人把叔比狗放进来了
It's like somebody let Scrappy-Doo in here.
你不能对他太苛刻
You can't be so hard on him.
我们都知道
We both know what it's like
被拉入一个奇怪的世界是什么感觉
to be pulled into a strange world.
再说 他对结婚戒指的品味很不错
Plus, he has exquisite taste in wedding rings.
你能相信我们已经结婚了吗
Can you believe u202dthat we're married...
老婆
wife?
我不敢相信 老公
I cannot, husband.
你觉得我们能适应吗 老公
Do you think we'll ever get used to it, husband?
我觉得不能 老婆
No, I do not, wife.
我在想 我们应该把我们的姓连起来吧
Hey, I was thinking -- we should hyphenate our last name, yeah?
当然可以
Uh, yeah, of course.
西蒙斯-菲兹夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Simmons-Fitz.
听起来很棒
u202dSounds great.
朗朗上口
Just rolls right off the tongue.
没错
Yeah, right off.
放开她
Let her go...
不然他们会杀了你
or they will kill you.
我为什么会在这里
Why am I here?
他们想给你做化学额叶切除术
They wanted to chemically lobotomize you,
所以我把你转移了
so I had you transferred.
也许那正是我想要的
Maybe that's what I wanted.
见到你很高兴 沃纳 都这么多年了
It's good to see you, Werner, after all these years.
我叫亚历克斯 亚历克斯·布朗
It's Alex -- Alex Braun.
我不想跟我父亲 他的姓氏或九头蛇
I don't want anything to do with my father or his name
有任何关系
or Hydra.
九头蛇
Hydra.
真是个男生社团
Such a boys' club.
那么多的睾丸酮
So much testosterone.
你不是九头蛇
If you're not Hydra,
那你以前干吗老去看我父亲
why were you always visiting my father?
我们当时的利益有交集
Oh, we had overlapping interests back then...
但我很恨他 而且老实说
but I hated his guts, if we're being honest.
我需要你 亚历克斯
I can use you, Alex.
我知道你的本事
I know what you can do,
因为我读过你的神盾局案卷
'cause I've read your S.H.I.E.L.D. File,
你的精神评估
your psych evaluations.
我把它拼凑了起来
I've pieced it all together.
你进入记忆增强机时
S.H.I.E.L.D. zapped your brain
神盾局电了你的大脑
when you were in the memory enhancer.
这肯定是要有后果的
Something was bound to happen.
你记得多少
I mean, h-how much do you remember?
你是想问 我记得多少
What you mean is, how much do I remember
我父亲说过 或做过 或写下来过的东西
that my father said or did or -- or wrote down?
这是很有价值的信息
It's valuable information.
你父亲是九头蛇失控的原因之一
And your father is one of the reasons that Hydra went off the rails.
我要建立的 是新的东西
See, what I'm building here is something new,
给你 还有露比的更好的未来
a better future for you -- for you and for Ruby.
你能帮我吗 亚历克斯
Can you help me do that, Alex?
去死吧
Go to hell.
很遗憾你是这么想的
I am so sorry you feel that way.
杀了我吧
Kill me.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不会杀你的 亚历克斯
I'm not gonna kill you, Alex.
明早 我会带你去你想去的地方
Tomorrow morning, I'll take you wherever it is you want to go.
你可以走了
You're free. Go.
这是我给你的礼物
It's my gift to you.
赢得他的信任
Gain his trust,
他的爱
his love --
不论如何 钻进他脑子里
whatever it is you need to do to get inside his head.
我们需要他知道的情报
We need that information.
露比
Ruby.
这次按说好的来
Stick to the books this time.
你可别失控
Don't you go off the rails.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我一定得见见发明了这个的大厨
I've got to meet the chef that invented these.
迪克
Deke!
是谁
Who's there?
妈妈
Mom?
你在这儿呢 亲爱的
There you are, sweetie.
我到处找你来着
I have been looking all over for you.
不 不是真的
No, not -- not real.
-不是真的 -把那个放下
- Not real. - u202dPut that down.
你会伤到自己的
You'll cut yourself.
你吃的饱吗
Are you getting enough to eat here?
你还交朋友了
I see you're making some friends.
我不知道他们算不算朋友
I don't know if I'd call them friends.
你喜欢他们的 我看得出
You like them. I can tell.
有几个还行吧
S-Some, maybe.
那个黛西真是可爱
And that Daisy girl is cute.
妈妈 她哪里可爱了
Mom, no, she's not.
少瞎说了
Stop it.
记住 亲爱的
Remember, sweetie,
你迈出的步伐不非得很大
the steps you take don't need to be big.
只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行
They just need to take you in the right direction.
你以前总那么说
You always used to say that.
我妈妈也是这么对我说的
And my mom said it to me.
那么你什么意思 你是说...
So, what are you saying? Are you saying that I...
你该离开
You should walk away.
你知道你在乎的人会怎么样
You know what happens when you care about someone.
不
No!
-迪克 -不
- Deke? - u202dNo.
你没事吧
You okay?
你似乎受了惊吓
You look like you've had a fright.
我刚又看到了 恐惧什么的
I just saw...another one of those fear things.
我需要一瓶齐马
I need a Zima.
你不该一个人待着
You shouldn't be alone.
回控制室吧 菲兹没...
Come back to control. Fitz didn't mean --
菲兹觉得我是个白♥痴♥
Fitz thinks I'm an idiot,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表