剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
There are people who want to meet you.
-有些人会想见见你的 -萝宾累了
- There are people who want to meet you. - Robin's getting tired.
或许我们可以明天再谈这个
Maybe we could chat about this tomorrow.
不 明天就太迟了
No, tomorrow -- tomorrow's too late.
任务要今天完成
The mission's -- The mission's today.
任务就在现在
The mission is now.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about this.
不
No!
快走 萝宾
Go, Robin!
不 萝宾 快走
No, Robin, get out of here!
快走
Go!
去求援 萝...
Get help, Robi--
睡吧
Just go to sleep.
就这样
That's it.
睡吧
Just go to sleep.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
你得跟我走
You're coming with me.
我知道
I know.
扫描显示设施外有大量机器人
Our scans show a number of mechs outside the facility.
干掉他们 守住周边
Take them out, secure the perimeter.
只有梅特工 黑尔和我进去
Only Agent May, Hale, and I will be going in,
如果情况不对 随时准备撤离
and if this goes sideways, be ready to evac.
整装待发
Now gear up.
科尔森把你教得很好
Coulson taught you well.
他从未放弃过我
Just never gave up on me.
向我保证你不会伤害露比
Promise me you won't hurt Ruby.
除非万分必要
Not unless I have to.
她变成这样不能怪她
It isn't her fault she is the way she is.
她很有冲劲 是个好斗士
She's driven. She's a great fighter.
如果有合适的引导 她可以做个好特工
And with the right guidance, she could make a really good agent.
神盾局特工
S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
我们会需要全部的帮助
We're about to need all the help we can get.
告诉我我能做什么
Tell me what I can do.
如果我们太迟了 你得劝她投降
If we are too late, you will need to talk her down.
我们不能允许事态失控
We can't let things get out of hand.
当然
Of course.
我只希望露比没事
I just want Ruby to be okay.
你们聊够没
You ladies about finished?
一架飞机刚降落了
A plane just landed.
我妈妈吗
My mother?
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
我让机器人去应付了
I sent the mechs to engage.
应该能争取点时间
That'll buy us a little time.
好 我从哪开始 胳膊吗
All right, where should I start? An arm?
-还是腿 -不要
- Maybe a leg? - No, don't, don't.
我们完成了
We're finished, okay?
可以了
It's ready.
太好了
Yes.
怎么了
What?
我们照你的要求做了
Hey, we did as you asked.
我们修复了舱
We fixed the chamber.
但是
But?
以我们的经验
In our experience,
重力鎓不好掌控
Gravitonium is not easy to manipulate.
而且
And...
我们没法把它弄进机器里
we can't move it into the machine.
等等 等一下
Wait. Hold on.
这不是我们能控制的事
That's -- That's out of our control.
是啊 重力鎓无法预测
Yeah, Gravitonium is unpredictable.
我们还有很多事不知道呢
There's still so much that we don't know.
拜托了 你不能这么做
Hey, please. Please. You can't do this.
我受够了听人说 我能做什么
I'm done having people tell me what I can do.
你们说什么来着
You were saying?
珍玛 你看到了吗
Jemma, did you see that?
那...很不寻常
That's...different.
不是鸟 是飞机
It's not a bird, it's a plane.
饶了我吧 根本不像和风
Oh, give me a break. It looks nothing like the Zephyr.
你们在为画吵架
You guys arguing over drawings?
我整个童年都是如此
Welcome to my entire childhood.
我们在浪费时间
Look, we're wasting our time.
何不直接去问问这些蜡笔画是什么意思呢
Why don't we just ask her what these crayon doodles mean?
你可以去试试 但问迪克就知道了
You can go down there, but ask Deke.
萝宾能看 但不怎么会说
Robin's a seer, not really a teller.
萝宾的那层怎么回事 是被定格了吗
What's with Robin's floor? Is that paused?
波莉
Polly?
-她还有气 -萝宾呢
- She's breathing. - Where's Robin?
我们被突破了
We've been breached.
肯定有人渗透进了灯塔
Someone must have infiltrated the Lighthouse.
他绑♥架♥了她 塔伯特带走了萝宾
He took her. Talbot took Robin.
不 他不会的
No. He wouldn't.
我之前看到了他
Earlier, I saw him.
他在对信♥号♥♥动手脚
He -- He was messing with the feeds.
还嘟囔着什么
And he mumbled something.
什么
Said...
他乐意服从
Said he was happy to comply.
九头蛇关了他六个月
Hydra had him for six months.
我怎么会没发现
How could I have missed it?
我们得找到他
We have to find him.
我留下陪她
I'll stay with her.
你做到了
You did it.
是我们做到了
We did it.
露比
Ruby!
放我出去
Get me out!
露比 不
Ruby! No!
不 露比
No, Ruby!
露比
Ruby!
露比
Ruby!
你们做了什么
What did you do?!
你们要害死她了
You're killing her!
不 不是我们 我们警告她了
No, this isn't us! We tried to warn her!
你们破坏了舱
You sabotaged the chamber!
不 不是机器的事
No, it's not the machine!
关掉它
Shut it down!
我们太迟了吗
Are we too late?
我不知道
I don't know.
她只摄入了8%的重力鎓
She only took in 8% of Gravitonium.
露比
Ruby!
他们在尖叫
Oh, they're screaming!
他们在吵架
They're fighting.
有我呢
I've got you.
救救我
Help me.
我就在这儿 哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean to.
天呐
Oh, God.
出去
Get out!
不不 把它弄出去
No! No! Get it out of me!
让他们停下吧
Please make them stop!
让谁停下
Make -- Make -- Make who stop?
他们所有人
All of them!
求你 把我放回机器里
Just please -- please put me back in the machine!
把它从我身体里弄出去
Get it out of me!
我们不能 这是单向的
We can't. It only works one way.
你们撒谎
You lie!
你们总这样
You always do this!
露比 把他们放下
Ruby, put them down.
只做实验 不考虑后果
Experimentation without thought of consequence!
妈妈在这儿
It's Mom.
看着我
Look at me!
妈妈
Mom...
我真的觉得很不对劲
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表