剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
人人都那么以为
Everyone thinks that.
但就我而言 我确实强大
But in my case, it's true.
我可是世界毁灭者
I'm the Destroyer of Worlds.
我想不出怎么逆转
I don't see a way to reverse the effects
重力鎓对他身体的影响
of the Gravitonium on his system
甚至是抵消它
or even neutralize it.
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
给我点好消息吧
Give me some good news.
我可算确定了化合物
I finally got the compound right.
合成应该几天就能好
Should only take a few days to synthesize.
挺好玩的 是吧
It's funny, isn't it?
我们第一次任务就涉及到了蜈蚣血清
The Centipede serum was part of our first mission,
现在 它成了救科尔森的关键
and now it's the key to curing Coulson.
我们兜了一个大圈
We've come full circle.
正好还赶上了世界末日
Just in time for the end of days.
你想到过会是塔伯特吗
You ever think it would be Talbot?
我都不想去想
u202dI don't want to think about it.
他本来是个好人
He was one of the good guys.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我不知道他现在是什么了
I don't know what he is anymore,
但 他必须被阻止
but he needs to be stopped,
哪怕是
even if that means --
哪怕是想办法终结他
Even if it means finding a terminal solution.
如果没别的办法了
I mean, u202dif there are no other options,
我们可以试试决战酒
we -- we could try the Odium.
我们怎么让他服下
How do we get him to take it?
喝下去的效果可能都不够
Drinking it might not even be strong enough.
我们可以用蜈蚣血清
We could use the Centipede serum
将它直接注入他的细胞
to deliver it u202dstraight into his cells.
这里有点太安静了
It's a little too quiet in here.
还有别人对此感到紧张吗
That make anyone nervous?
或许雷默斯这个时间睡午觉
Maybe it's Remorath nap time.
那我们得叫醒一个
Then we need to wake one up
问问路
and ask for directions.
这些走廊看上去都一样
All these hallways look the same.
这文字跟
That's the same writing
未来灯塔里的一样
that was in the Lighthouse in the future.
-写了什么 迪克 -我怎么知道
- What's it say, Deke? - How would I know?
你在那里住过啊
Because you lived there.
他们又不教你他们的语言
Well, they don't teach you the language.
我认识1到5
I can count to five.
你住在那儿几十年 就只认识五个数吗
You lived there for decades, and you know five numbers?
我还认识零 所以 不 我认识六个数
I also know zero, u202dso, no, I know six numbers.
我简直不敢相信你能活下来
I'm amazed you were able to survive.
是我找到了你们哦
You know, I found you, didn't I?
我可以带我们回和风
And I can lead us back to the Zephyr,
所以我在尽职了
so I'm doing my job.
你们可把黛西给丢了
You're the ones who lost Daisy.
我们没弄丢她
We didn't lose her.
你尽力而为吧 迪克
Just do your best, Deke.
他们很快就会发现我们不见了
It won't be long before they figure out we're gone,
随便选个方向好了
so just pick a direction.
这边
This way.
不对 那边不行
Wait. Not that way.
我们可以打也可以逃
We can fight or we can run.
打
Fight.
黛西 你没事吧
Daisy. Are you okay?
他们伤害你了吗
Did -- Are you -- Did they hurt you, or whatever?
我没事
I'm fine.
跟卡塞亚斯老爸头脑交流了一下
Just had a little head trip with Father Kasius.
卡塞亚斯老爸 你在这儿见到他老爸了
Father Kasius? What, you mean his dad's here?
是在这儿 但不是在这儿
Here but not here.
所以我们更该
Well, that's just another reason
回和风上去 然后飞走了
that we need to get to the Zephyr and fly out of here.
我们还不能走
We're not going -- not yet.
什么 你说什么呢
What? What -- What are you talk--
我们不逃要怎么逃啊
You can't escape without, you know, escaping.
科瓦斯将几发离子导弹
Qovas has a couple of Ionizer Missiles
对准了灯塔
aimed at the Lighthouse.
如果我们逃走 他就会发射
If we try to leave, he'll fire them.
-灯塔挺得住 -或许吧
- The Lighthouse can handle it. - Maybe.
但河尽镇的人可能就要倒霉了
But the people of River's End might not be so lucky.
我们别想找到昆式战斗机了
We can forget about finding the Quinjet.
-那我们怎么找到他 -我不知道
- Then how do we find him? - u202dI don't know.
我们得琢磨他的想法
We have to think like him.
我们都认识他
He's a man we all knew,
他是个功勋卓著的军人
a man that had u202da lot of stars and stripes on his uniform.
他有了这么大的能力 现在想做什么
What's he want to do now that he has all this power?
死亡和毁灭
Death and destruction.
-他们都是那样 -未必
- That's what they all want. - u202dNo, I'm not so sure.
他冒生命危险 从雷默斯手里救了我们
He risked his life to save us from the Remorath.
然后又开始疯狂杀人
And then u202dhe went on a killing spree.
他已经完全是个坏蛋了
He's in full villain mode.
但在每个人自己的故事里 他们都是英雄
Yet everyone's the hero in their own story.
-那他的故事是《麦克白》吗 -真的
- And what's his? "Macbeth"? - u202dNah, I mean it.
他进入机器前 说过什么吗
Did he say it anything before he went into the machine?
他一直说 "我能搞定的"
He kept saying, "I can fix this."
他想搞定什么
What's he fixing?
我不知道
I don't know.
他犯下的错误 他失去的声誉
His mistakes, his reputation?
或许他想证明
Maybe he's trying to prove
他还是个好战士
that he's still a good soldier,
好人
a-a good man.
好爸爸
A good dad.
喂
Hello.
好啊 乔治
Hello, George.
爸爸回家了
Daddy's home.
怎么了 舌头被猫叼走了吗
What's the matter? Cat got your tongues?
我就是很意外
I'm just surprised.
现在世界乱成了一团
With everything going on in the world,
我不知道
I-I didn't know...
你看上去...
You look, um...
好极了
Like a million bucks.
你没事吧
You're okay?
嗯 好得很
Yeah. Fit as a fiddle.
好得不能再好了
Never better.
我焕然一新了 清醒又健康
I'm a new man -- clear-headed and healthy.
你为什么穿得这么奇怪
Why are you dressed so funny?
这个嘛
Well...
这是我的新战衣 儿子
this is my new uniform, son.
你♥爸♥爸现在是超级英雄了
Your dad's a superhero now,
就像复仇者联盟
just like those Avengers.
知道吗
And guess what.
我还有自己的异能
I even have my own superpowers.
小试牛刀而已
That's just a taste.
我还能移♥动♥建筑和车
I can move buildings and cars.
知道吗
And you want to know something else?
我还能飞
I can even fly.
而且我都不用锤子或铁战衣
And I don't need a hammer or an iron suit to do it.
-我能跟你一起飞吗 -当然
- Can I fly with you? - u202dAbsolutely.
今后一切都会不一样了
Things are gonna be different from now on.
你♥爸♥爸完全好了
Your daddy's all better.
城市损毁严重 当局在努力恢复秩序
我不会让你出事的
And I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you
也不会让其他人有事
or anyone else.
我会把入侵者赶走
I'm gonna chase those invaders out of town.
你准备好去飞了吗
Now, you ready to go for that flight?
乔治 亲爱的 你回房♥间玩去吧
George, honey, why don't you go up to your room and play
让你♥爸♥爸和我聊聊
so your father and I can talk?
现在不行 卡尔拉 我们正开心呢
Not now, Carla. We're having fun.
格伦 求你
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表