剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
It's more than a team, and you know it.
我们都不会放弃你
None of us are giving up on you.
很好
Well, great,
因为我完全打算
because I have every intention
走出那个地下室
of walking back out of that basement.
虽然我已经接受了死亡
Just because u202dI've made peace with dying
不代表我赶着去死
doesn't mean I'm in a hurry.
你要帮我穿上菲兹给我准备的装备吗
Now, you want to help me get into this gear Fitz has for me?
可性感了
It's super sexy.
好吧 坐电梯到地下室
Okay. Take the elevator to the basement,
找到裂缝
find the rift,
把这个小东西打开
turn that puppy on,
把它放进裂缝 然后离开那里
put it in the rift, then get the hell out of there.
真这么简单就好了
I wish it were that simple.
你是说那里可能存在的
You're referring to the other things
其他东西
that might be down there,
我害怕的东西
the things that I'm afraid of.
对
Yeah.
还有其他所有人的恐惧
Along with everyone else's fears.
真希望还有个长生人
I wish there was another Chronicom.
如果诺亚没炸死
If Noah hadn't been killed,
我会派他下去的
I would have just sent him down there.
他的处理器和高级目镜
His processor and advanced optics
能让他基本不受那一维度的影响
would protect him from a lot of the dimension's effects.
这是用来保护我不受维度的影响的吗
Is this to protect me from the dimension's effects?
嗯 .50口径
Yeah. It's a .50 caliber.
应该足以放倒你碰到的东西了
Should take down anything you run into.
那好吧
Okay, then.
最后一件事 我不得不增强了重力鎓
Last thing -- I've had to amplify the Gravitonium.
你开启它后
So, when you turn it on,
别离裂缝太近了
don't get close to the rift.
你可能会被其重力场压碎 或
You could get crushed by its gravity field or...
被吸入那个维度里
sucked into the other dimension.
收到
Copy that.
别靠太近
Don't get too close.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
嗯
Yeah.
我们之前谈的另一件事
That other thing we talked about.
我要你保证
I want you to promise me
不管发生了什么 你都会进行
that you'll do that, no matter what happens.
不不 那不重要 尤其是现在
No. No, no. It's not important. Especially now.
那只是个象征
It's -- That's -- It's just symbolic.
又不会改变什么
It wouldn't even change anything.
象征很重要
Symbols are important.
习俗很重要
Institutions are important.
人们需要可寄托信仰的东西 菲兹
People need things to believe in, Fitz.
尤其是现在
Especially now.
人需要希望
People need hope.
好吧
Okay.
好了 科尔森 我们能收到视频信♥号♥♥
Okay, Coulson, we have visual contact.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
很清晰
Five by five.
我也是 非常清楚
Same here. Loud and clear.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
就那样嘛
Well, you know,
下面有个
what are the odds
巨大棉花糖人的概率能有多大
there's a giant Stay Puft Marshmallow Man down there?
先开枪 后提问
Shoot first, ask questions later.
收到
Copy that.
我到地下室了
I'm at the basement.
走吧
Here we go.
科尔森
Coulson.
科尔森
Coulson!
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们等
Now we wait.
黛西 收到吗
Daisy, do you read me?
黛西
Daisy?
看来是收不到了
I'll take that as a no.
好吧 菲尔
All right, Phil.
彼得森先生
Mr. Peterson?
你好 科尔森特工
Hello, Agent Coulson.
我该告诉你事情的真♥相♥了
It's time I told you what's really going on here.
不用怕
Nothing to be afraid of.
我没带武器
Got no weapons.
我喜欢你的防毒面具 但我保证
And I like the hazmat look on you, but I promise --
空气没问题的
the air's fine in here.
你不是来伤害我的
You're not here to hurt me?
你要让我过去吗
You're gonna let me pass?
随你想怎么都行
Do whatever you want.
打我也行
Shoot me if you like.
毕竟 是你想象出了我
After all, you're the one that's making this up.
那么你承认你不是真的
So you admit you're not real.
是我在脑子里想象出了你
That I created you. In my head.
当然
Of course.
但你知道没这么简单
But you know u202dthere's something deeper.
你是来面对它的
And you're here to face it.
面对我的恐惧吗
Face my fear?
我怎么是你的恐惧了 菲尔
How am I your fear, Phil?
不 我是指面对真♥相♥
No, I mean face facts.
什么真♥相♥
What facts?
这一切都是你的想象
That this is all in your head.
你是说 我还在塔希提吗
Are you telling me that I'm still in Tahiti?
不 科尔森 我是说 你根本没去过塔希提
No, Coulson, I'm telling you that you've never been to Tahiti.
或是马耳他 或是波多黎各
Or Malta or Puerto Rico
或是外太空 或是框架 或是未来
or outer space u202dor the Framework or the future.
你在手术台上 科尔森
You're on the table, Coulson,
情况危急
code blue.
我们不能干等着
We can't just wait around.
他要我们等的 我们就等
He wanted us to do just that. We hang tight.
不可以再有人下去了
No one else can go down there.
否则他会分不清虚幻
He wouldn't know what's real.
那只会让情况更危险
That would make it even more dangerous.
会变成友军误伤的噩梦
It would be a friendly-fire nightmare.
我们不能让他死 你怎么会没有更好的计划
We can't just let him die! How do you not have a better plan?
一个死总比两个死强 这是简单的算数 黛西
One life's better than two. That's simple mathematics, Daisy.
没有可接受的损失
There are no acceptable losses.
这里不是九头蛇 利奥波德
This isn't Hydra, Leopold.
-好了 冷静 -他会成功的
- All right, calm down. - He'll make it.
加油 长官 你可以的
Come on, sir. You can do this.
好了 菲尔 继续吧
Okay, Phil, back to work.
别听他的 这毫无道理
Don't pay attention. This makes no sense.
什么更有道理 你说啊
What makes more sense? You tell me.
你死了几天后 又被复活
That you were brought back from the dead after many days?
你的大脑被编程了虚假记忆
Your mind programmed with false memories?
而这个世界有平行现实
In a world with alternate realities
和能撕裂时空的石头
and rocks that tear holes in space-time?
还是说你的大脑被电刺♥激♥
Or that your brain is being stimulated
以期让它复苏
with electricity to revive it,
而你的思维在努力为你大脑内
and your conscience is trying to make sense
随机放电的突触寻找逻辑
of random synapses u202dfiring off in your brain?
这不是真的
That's not true.
你知道是的
You know it's true.
洛基用权杖刺穿了你的心脏
Loki ran a scepter through your heart,
我们不顾一切地想复活你
and we are desperately trying to bring you back.
但并不成功
But it isn't working.
离手
Clear.
斯塔克先生说不惜一切
Mr. Stark said... anything he needs.
不不
No, no, no, no.
不 我经历过了太多
No. u202dI've been through too much.
我不会允许自己被这个噩梦影响
I'm not gonna let u202dthis nightmare get to me.
噩梦
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表