剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I told them what you said, but they wouldn't come.
或许你该跟你的同类一起烧死
Perhaps you should burn along with the rest of your kind,
居然敢空手而归
coming to me empty-handed.
我是一个人
I'm alone...
但不是空手
...but not empty-handed.
你在哪拿到这个的
Where did you get those?
我把你的讯息传给了他们
I gave them your message.
他们也决意传一条给你
They insisted on sending one back.
他们控制了你的科研层
They're holding your research floor
除非你去见他们
until you come and meet them.
见他们
Meet them?
我会派一个营去把他们挫骨扬灰
I will send a battalion to grind their bones to dust.
但问题是
But that's the thing.
如果你不去见他们
If you don't go and face them...
他们就毁了你繁育异人的能力
they'll burn your ability to breed another Inhuman.
只需要"按一个按钮"
With... "the push of a button."
他们要我这么说的
That's how they wanted me to say it.
带上她
Bring her.
科尔森
Coulson!
哎呀 这绝对要感染了
Yikes. That is definitely gonna get infected.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我经历过更差的 但的确不怎么样
I've been worse, u202dbut I've been better, too.
随着重力增加
As the gravitational forces accelerate,
我们内爆的几率越来越大了
our chances of implosion are rapidly increased.
再说一遍你的主要功能
Tell me u202dyour primary function again.
观察并记录你们种族的进化过程
To observe and record the evolution of your species.
多观察 少说话
More observing, less sharing.
推进器和人工重力都已就绪
Thrusters and artificial gravity are ready!
两者都能维持10分钟的电力
We'll have about u202d10 minutes of power to both!
等我们到了大气边缘再启动推进器
Don't fire the thrusters until we're at the very edge of the atmosphere
否则我们必死无疑
or we will certainly die!
太好了
Great!
都系好安全带
Everybody buckle in!
不
No!
-锚无法释放 -什么
- The anchors won't release. - What?
锚卡住了 我们起不来
The anchors are stuck. We can't lift off.
我去
I'm on it!
别那么看着我 这是我们商量好的
Don't look at me like that. We agreed to do this.
嗯 只要我们别丢了性命
Yeah, as long as we keep our heads.
要没命的不是我们
We won't be the ones losing heads.
听着 我们无从知道
Look, there's no way to know
卡塞亚斯要怎样启动爆♥炸♥
how Kasius activates his explosives,
我们看到控制器之前
so until we see the controls --
"别冲动
"Don't do anything rash,
保持冷静 别杀人 悠悠球"
stay calm, and don't kill anyone, Yo-Yo."
嗯 我记得你很多严厉的警告
Yes, I remember your many stern warnings.
很好
Good.
因为我们都知道
'Cause we both know
你对这样的人容易反应过激
you don't exactly do well around people like this.
绑♥架♥折磨无助妇女儿童的
Evil men who kidnap and torment
大坏蛋吗
defenseless women and children?
你说对了
No, I don't.
希望弗林特不会有事
I hope Flint's all right.
我们今天给了他很多负担
We put a lot on him today.
大家都喜欢他
The people like him.
如果有人能团结他们 就是他了
If anyone can u202dkeep them together, it's him.
他还是个孩子
He's a kid.
我开始时也没比他大多少
Well, I wasn't much older when I started out.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
你知道我说得对
You know I'm right.
拜托你了
Please.
无法保证
No promises.
我得说 这可不是我想象的样子
I got to say, that -- that's not what I pictured.
悠悠球·罗德里格斯
Yo-Yo Rodriguez?
真奇怪
How peculiar.
太空小丑如是说
Says the space mime.
都别动
Nobody moves!
你觉得自己很厉害吗
You think you're invincible.
但最终 你会屈服的
But in the end, you will submit.
给我们楼上爆♥炸♥物的引爆装置
Give us the controls to your explosives upstairs,
否则你就别想再造异人了
or your Inhuman-making days are over.
跪在我脚下投降 我就可以考虑
Throw yourself at my feet, and I will consider
杀了你之后再复活你
bringing you back after having you slaughtered.
悠悠球
u202dYo-Yo...
我们不怕你
We're not scared of you.
你躲在更强大的人身后
You hide behind stronger men
逼他们替你办事
and force them to do your bidding.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
真讽刺
It's ironic, really.
你要拿异人换人类
You would trade Inhumans for humans
这项交易多年前就定下了
when that very deal was brokered ages ago.
我在这里这么久
In all my time here,
你们种族最显著的一个特征
the one defining trait of your kind...
就是你们总会彼此背叛
you will always turn on one another.
动啊 该死
Turn, damn it!
拜托
Come on.
卡塞亚斯想你了
Kasius misses you.
梅 启动重力
May! Hit the gravity!
如果我有胃
If I had a stomach,
现在肯定开始吐了
the vomiting would begin now.
推进器 说话 菲兹
Thrusters?! Talk to me, Fitz!
高度还不够
u202dWe're not high enough yet!
这主意太糟了 对不起
This was a terrible idea! I'm sorry!
你喜欢逼人做艰难的选择
You love forcing our choices,
现在你是被逼的那个了 感觉如何
so how does it feel to be on the other side, for once?
锡纳拉随时都会抓到毁灭者
Any moment now, Sinara will secure the Destroyer,
你们将别无选择 只能投降
and you will have no choice but to surrender.
束手就擒 否则就像你朋友那样
Stand down or experience death like your friend,
反复体验死亡
many, many times.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You're a real piece of work, you know that?
我是个神 理应得到敬畏
I am a god to be feared.
人类乞求被统治
Humans beg to be ruled.
没有我 他们早死光了
Without me, they'd have perished long ago.
看来你不喜欢《新约》
I guess you're not a New Testament guy.
复仇和折磨是魔鬼的工具
Vengeance and torment are tools of the Devil.
还有懦夫
And of the weak.
你想要魔鬼吗
You want a devil?
我会让你见识到你无法想象的地狱
I'll show you a Hell you cannot imagine.
你不是神 不是魔鬼
You're no god, no devil.
你就是个残忍♥可悲的小蓝人
You're just a cruel, sad, little blue man.
我们还是直接跳到我了结一切的部分吧
So why don't we skip to the part where I end this?
我不能杀你的
I'm not supposed to kill you.
但没办法
But oh, well.
我就知道我要后悔的
I knew u202dI was going to regret this.
埃琳娜 别装模作样了
Elena, spare the theatrics.
你才不敢肆无忌惮地攻击我
You wouldn't dare such a brazen attempt,
毕竟这还事关
not with the lives of your precious humans
你宝贝人类的生命
dangling between us and the void.
你说话是怪怪的
You really do talk funny.
好了吗
Is it done?
我现在可以战斗了吗
Do I get to fight now?
既然我们都到了
Now that we're all here...
你是在等这个吗
is this what you were waiting for?
投降 或出招
Surrender or make your play.
不管怎样 你都是我的
Either way, you will be mine!
我选择出招
I choose play.
你以为我不会有所准备吗
You didn't think I'd be ready for that?
我说过要让你们受苦
I promised suffering.
现在 我要兑现承诺
Now I make good on that promise.
好吧
Okay! Okay!
你下巴可真硬啊
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表