剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你是对的
And you're right.
这是个让人不解的灰色♥区♥域
It's such a...confusing gray area.
但如果我们想改变时间线
But if we are going to change the timeline,
我们必须做点不一样的事
we have to do things differently.
做出更艰难的选择
Make harder choices.
那我们成了什么
What does that make us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真不知我们之后会怎样
I really don't know where we go from here.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know really what to say.
那真是头一遭
That's a first.
看来我不用问你怎么样了
I guess I don't u202dhave to ask how you're doing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该那么说你
You didn't deserve that.
你也是整件事的受害者
You're a victim in all of this, too.
我真的
I just don't --
不知道该怎么想
I don't really know how to process it.
他在迷失自己
He's losing himself.
我觉得我也要失去他了
I feel like I'm losing him, too.
你还没失去他呢
You haven't lost him.
你比他自己更了解他
You know him better than he even knows himself.
他很复杂
He's complicated.
也很固执
And he's stubborn.
是啊
Yes.
所以有时候你会在争吵时让他赢
That's why you let him win arguments sometimes, right?
他生病时会很粘人
He can be a real baby when he's sick,
所以你得照顾他
so that's why you got to take care of him.
而且他总是扛着整个世界的重担
And he's always got the weight of the world on his shoulders.
所以他需要你帮他减轻负担
That's why he needs you there to help lighten the load.
而且他还特别喜欢只有你能做好的
Oh, and he loves his prosciutto and mozzarella sandwiches
意式熏火腿芝士三明治
that no one can make right except you.
你怎么可能知道这些事
How could you possibly know all those things?
因为我妈妈以前常跟我讲她的父母
Because my mom used to tell me about her parents all the time.
她每次说起她爸爸时
She always spoke about her dad
脸上总是充满了爱和崇敬
with so much love u202dand admiration on her face.
说他是她所认识的最好的男人
Said that he was the best man she ever knew.
所以我知道你能帮助菲兹
So I know that you can help Fitz.
我知道你俩会没事的
And I know that you two are gonna be okay
因为 你迈出的步伐不非得很大
because...the steps you take don't need to be big...
只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行
...they just need to take you in the right direction.
什么...
W--
你是我们的外孙
You're our grandson?
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
抱歉耽搁了
Apologies for the delay.
依然空手而来
Still empty-handed.
你知道你的缺乏成果
You see how your lack of results
可以被视为不称职吧
could be construed as ineptitude.
如果你真认为我不称职 我也不会在这儿了
If you thought less of me, I wouldn't be here.
你在这儿 是联盟允许你
You're here because the Confederacy allows it.
你想得到桌前的一席位置
You want a seat at the table,
你必须证明你有这个资格
you must prove you are deserving of it.
我已经找到了我相信是最后的一块
I've secured what I believe to be the final piece.
已经唾手可得
It's all within reach.
这话往往是失败的先兆
Always said prior to failure.
不 我宁死也不会失败
No, I'd die before that happened.
你死之前
Well, before you do that,
联盟有个传统
there's a tradition within the Confederacy.
当失败不可避免 要喝下决战酒
If one faces failure, you drink the Odium.
以狂暴的荣耀死战到底
Fight your last in a wave of savage glory.
但如果你的决心真如你说的那般坚定
But if your resolve is as strong as you claim,
你就不需要它了
you'll have no need of it.
希望幸运会垂青你
I hope fortune turns your way.
当然还有
And, of course...
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表