剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我还记得你不敢承认喜欢她的时候呢
I remember when you couldn't even admit that you liked her. u202d
或许当初就该保持那样
Maybe it should have stayed that way.
我们遭遇的一切
Everything that keeps happening to us
看上去似乎宇宙不希望我们在一起
does seem like the universe doesn't want us to be together.
宇宙不会"想"什么 它什么也不关心
The universe doesn't want or care about anything.
就算不是
And even if it did,
它为什么不希望你们在一起
why wouldn't it want you to be together?
你俩多合适啊
You two are so perfect for each other,
大家都觉得有点恶心了
it makes everyone a little bit nauseous.
或许它是想保护她
Maybe it's trying to protect her.
为什么
From what?
因为我
From me.
因为我在框架里的那副样子
From what I was in the Framework...
那是我内心里的东西
'cause that came from inside me. That's...
那不是编程
wasn't programming.
就是我在伊诺克家看到的那个菲兹吗
Was that the Fitz I saw back at Enoch's place?
对
Yeah.
我得承认
I have to admit --
我挺喜欢看到你那一面的
I kind of liked seeing that side of you.
而且也帮了我们
And it worked for us.
让伊诺克同意帮我们了
Got Enoch on the right page.
但也害死了人
Yeah, well, it also got people killed.
我不知道你经历了什么
Look, I don't know what you went through,
但我知道 你不是个冷血杀手
but I know you're not a cold-blooded killer.
每道光都有阴影
Every light needs a shadow.
你只需要学会控制它
You just have to learn how to control it,
有必要时使用它
use it when you need it.
我无法忍♥受它在我内心有一点地方
I can't stand it u202dbeing anywhere inside of me.
我觉得那是他们丢下我的原因
I think that's why u202dthey left me behind, I think --
因为我对他们太危险了
'cause I'm too much of a risk to them -- to --
对珍玛太危险了
too much of a risk to Jemma.
胡说 你想知道你为什么被丢下吗
Bollocks. You want to know why you were left behind?
去问那个把你从宾客名单上删掉的人
Ask the one that kicked you off the guest list.
趁热吃吧
Get it while it's hot.
谢谢
Thanks.
好香
It smells good.
你朋友的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your friends.
萝宾有没有说过
Did Robin ever say
我为什么不能跟他们一起走
why I wasn't supposed to go with them?
她不怎么说话
She doesn't say much at all.
自从泰瑞根变异后就这样了
Not since Terrigenesis.
我发现她变成了她父亲当时的那副样子
I found her in a state just like her father.
她太小了 不该经历那个
She was way too young to go through that.
她的脑子被打乱了
Her mind has been scattered.
过去 现在 未来
Past, present, future --
对她来说都一样 都混在了一起
it's all the same to her, all mixed up.
有时 她甚至不认得我是她母亲
Sometimes, she doesn't even know I'm her mother.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
伊诺克帮了我们大忙
Enoch has been very helpful.
他帮我理解
He's helped me to understand and...
接受
accept.
她现在大部分时候活在自己的小世界里
And she lives u202dmostly inside her head now,
但是
but...
我们可以试试
we can try.
萝宾 亲爱的
Robin, sweetie.
菲兹先生给你拿早餐来了
Mr. Fitz has brought you some breakfast.
他还想问你个问题
And he has a question for you.
他想知道 他为什么没跟他的朋友们在一起
He'd like to know u202dwhy he's not with his friends.
你能告诉菲兹吗
Can you tell Fitz?
他真的很想知道他为什么没跟他们在一起
He'd really like to know why he's not with them.
因为你得救他们
'Cause you have to save them.
他们在70年后遭遇了麻烦
They're in trouble u202dsome 70 years in the future,
而我完全没办法吗
and there's nothing I can do?
等他们再次出现在这里时 我都成骷髅了
I'll be a skeleton u202dby the time they get here.
-我可能还有别的办法 -你现在有办法了
- I may know another way. - Oh, now there's a way?
不是不能干预吗
What happened to no interference?
现在是预言了
It's prophecy now.
是哦
Right.
怎么做 伊诺克
How, Enoch?
我要怎么找到他们
How do I get to them?
我是乘坐一个小太空舱来到地球的
I came to Earth in a small capsule.
数十年前 它被人发现
It was discovered decades ago
现在被存放在一间仓库里
and is now secured in a warehouse.
它或许能带你找到他们
It might be able to take you to them.
好吧 它在哪
Okay. Where is it?
你们听说过蓝鸦岭吗
Have you heard of a place called Blue Raven Ridge?
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
-你知道那里吗 -当然了
- You know it? - Yeah, of course I know it.
我们刚从那里逃出来
We just broke out of it.
就是他们关押你的军事基地
It's the military base they were holding you in.
好吧
Okay, well...
我也不想这么说
hate to say it,
但我们还得闯回去
but we're gonna have to break back in.
我们违反了一个基本的间谍法则
We're breaking a basic rule of espionage.
绝不要装成不同的人回到同一个地方
Never walk into the same place as two different people.
我们没有别的办法
We don't have a choice.
你确定这身份能行吗
You sure these I.D.s are gonna hold up?
希望吧
I hope so.
-库特做得很紧张 -库特
- Cooter didn't have much time. - Cooter?
拉斯蒂的一位老朋友
An old friend of Rusty's.
-他是... -我猜猜
- He's very - Let me guess --
他是你的钱买♥♥得起的最好的
he's the best your money could afford.
下午好
Afternoon.
我们要去修补一个墙上的洞
We're here to fix a hole in the wall.
身份证明
I.D.s.
拉斯蒂·裴泽和吉米·福特曼
Rusty Peltzer and... Jimmy Futterman.
就是我们
That's us.
你们搞破坏 我们来修复
You break it, we fix it
并给你们开张相称的账单
and charge you the military mark-up.
太过了吗
Too much?
如果库特不能让我们进去
If Cooter hasn't got us in the system,
那就都完了
then this is all over.
不 那我们再想办法
No. Then we'll find another way.
怎么想 在我们的小牢房♥里想吗
What? From our tiny little cells?
没问题 清楚你们要去哪吗
All clear. You know where you're going?
轻车熟路
Know it like the back of our hands.
拉斯蒂建筑维修
拉斯蒂一直说这基地里有外星物品
Rusty always said there was alien artifacts on this base.
或许
Maybe...
他倒也没那么疯
he wasn't so crazy after all.
小心点
Careful.
它们非常不稳定 难以捉摸
These are extremely volatile and unpredictable.
一不小心 就能少根手指
Screw up once -- you could lose a limb.
我们这么做了
Once we do this...
可就没有回头路了
that's it -- no turning back.
我们做吧
Let's do it.
好了
Okay.
放雪貂
Release the ferrets.
怎么回事
What's that mean?
有什么触发了周边警报
Something's setting off the perimeter alarms.
你看到了吗
You seeing this?
有人越狱
We got a 10-98 here.
重复 有人越狱
Repeat, a 10-98.
他们会立刻去排查下水道和通风口
They'll instinctively head for the drains and vents.
运动传感器会把那解读为越狱 是吧
Motion sensors will interpret that as an escape, right?
按照规程 要封锁周边
And procedure will seal the perimeter,
这样 这里就只有我们了
leaving us alone in here.
那倒挺好
Which is fine...
直到我们需要出去
till we need to get out.
就是这个
This is it.
你确定吗
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表